Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Heckle

by CyberBob78 Posted 31st Jul 2012 at 8:19 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2012 at 4:57 AM by CyberBob78

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 8:35 PM
*heckles Bob*
haha, really, great job, Bob. The heckling is incredibly annoying.
~Cat
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 8:43 PM
I admit that I have never had a Sim get heckled, but autonomous heckling would be annoying so I downloaded that one.

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 9:05 PM
Nice,thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:54 PM
What is the 'Attack with The Claw'? I've never seen that interaction. But either way, good work, heckling was just...I don't know, not as fun as going and saying it to a Sim's face.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 11:27 PM
thank you! i was so sick of sims heckling my infants!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 11:29 PM
I never understood the point of that interaction anyway. It's irritating.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess_Celestial
What is the 'Attack with The Claw'? I've never seen that interaction. But either way, good work, heckling was just...I don't know, not as fun as going and saying it to a Sim's face.

I think it was a new interaction that came with Generations.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 12:52 AM
I'd have sims who weren't even near other sims get the heckle debuff. It's annoying. If it was limited to sims performing it would be one thing, but why would you heckle a toddler?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 12:57 AM Last edited by kithri : 1st Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: I'm spelling anal-retentive. :P
That picture is brilliant, Cyberbob. No one has ever heckled my infants, at least not yet. "Heckle" certainly doesn't belong in the interaction list for adults -> children.

What really annoys me is that my Sim is always autonomously trying to heckle someone else. I'm constantly X'ing that out of the queue. So, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 1:23 AM
XD thank you sooo much for this <3 it's so annoying--sims would heckle their own grandmother / husband / wife / family I was like... the hell?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:51 AM
i actually decided to give ts3 another try not too long ago and i was annoyed at the stupid actions sims kept doing, especially the auto heckling. Thanks a lot for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 10:48 AM
Sorry for the ignorance, but you can translate for me or tell me a little that is HECKLE?

Thanks for share Cyber
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 2:01 PM
Personally, I think children aren't heckled enough.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bencuom
Sorry for the ignorance, but you can translate for me or tell me a little that is HECKLE?

Thanks for share Cyber

Dictionary is your friend

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heckle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 10:26 PM
THANK YOU. I can't tell you how much my sims would heckle each other with no rhyme or reason to it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:42 PM
Thanks so much! I was pretty horrified when one of my sims heckled their brand-new baby.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess_Celestial

You've probably seen it in real life where a parent goes in for the big tickle with a baby. You have to try it - it's one of my favorite interactions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:35 AM
Thank you Cyberbob!
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:15 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for, this is fantastic! Yay for two flavours :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 12:45 PM
Hello !
If like bencuom and myself you don't know what 'heckle' means in this situation, let's say that it has came with Showtime and has been translated in french by "huer", which is the french verb for 'to boo', or else 'to jeer' which if I'm not mistaken has little to to with the original 'heckle'.
So with that in mind maybe you will see what it means in your own language.

Anyway, thanks for this mod. I always welcome a stop-doing-that for my Sims... They already have too many bad habits and addications as it is...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 1:47 PM
I like that autonomous heckling can be turned off but will this affect Sims I don't control??? I don't mind if my singer sim is heckled by other sims while performing - keeps him humble and in groceries .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:41 PM
Is this compatible with Twallan's Dresser, Relativity, Overwatch, Traveller, SP & MC.
Is this compatible with More Townies out on the town mod?
Is this compatible with Realistic Newspaper Mod, Pose Player?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 12:20 AM
this is a tuning mod. you would have to compare what resources are edited for all the mods. if we edited the same resource, they will conflict. you can still use them both, but you would have to manually merge them together yourself.

Opinions are like AssHoles ... Everyone has one, but they all stink!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:44 AM
I never quite understood heckling, so thank you!
Page 1 of 2