Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 3:43 AM
Default Welcome to the Graveyard!
Hello,
My name is Shannon and you all may know me as Vampire_of_Death, but you may can me Shannon, Shan, Vampire, or Vampy, whatever your mood is at the time. I want to personally wecome you to the Vampire group. If you want to check out other discussions, check out my site:

http://vampiresgraveyard.freeforums.org/

Bites and Kisses
Vampy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 9:17 AM
Default Yay, Vamps!
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
Hello,
My name is Shannon and you all may know me as Vampire_of_Death, but you may can me Shannon, Shan, Vampire, or Vampy, whatever your mood is at the time. I want to personally wecome you to the Vampire group. If you want to check out other discussions, check out my site:

http://vampiresgraveyard.freeforums.org/

Bites and Kisses
Vampy

I love vampires and have made a few vamp sims myself, even though I don't really actually play the game that much anymore. Still, could be fun to have other simmers to discuss vamp possibilities with.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:23 PM
I know, I actually don't play that much any more, but I still love me a VAMPY!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:14 AM
there is a contest going on over at Sim Oasis right now called Master of Midnight. I think you'd like it. I thought about joining but didn't have time when it started, dang it. Still, you should check it out, the contestants are coming up with some great stories.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 9:45 PM
Thanks! I just looked into it and I may join! I don't have the time either, but, you know, the sims ALWAYS come before class, lol. Thanks again!
Theorist
#6 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 5:12 AM
GO ALICE CULLEN! from twilight she's a pixie vampire sort of thing. I love vampires I turn my sims into them sometimes but I don't like their dort of blue skin because I think they should be pale white and shiny like diamonds when they go into the sunlight instead of blowing up.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:09 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 26th Jan 2009 at 7:16 PM.
I have also read the Twilight books (except Breaking Down, because I'm having it in my birthday), and I don't either like the sims' vampire skin, so that's because I downloaded a new default skin for them here: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=223357 My avatar is a vampire...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:05 PM
Default ALICE FRIGGEN RULEZ!! :lol
Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
GO ALICE CULLEN! from twilight she's a pixie vampire sort of thing. I love vampires I turn my sims into them sometimes but I don't like their dort of blue skin because I think they should be pale white and shiny like diamonds when they go into the sunlight instead of blowing up.

i think that shiny thing mite b copyrite infrigiminent.... or howerver u say id XD lol but that wud be kewl

Spread the word::: Stop Global Warming Or All The Reese's Will Melt
bunnicula! bleh! *hop* bleh!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:04 AM
My hair looked like Alice's the other day Can we discuss the werewolves in the Twilight books as well? I don't think I'll be able to control myself if I can't rant a little about Jacob >.<
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 8:08 PM
I don't like Jacob so much... I prefer vampires , but I don't care if we also talk about werewolves... But JASPER will be 4ever the best!! lol

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:44 PM
Here I have my version of the Cullen family:
1_ Alice
2_ Carlisle
3_ Edward
4_ Emmet
5_ Esme
6_ Jasper
7_ Rosalie
Screenshots

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 5:30 PM
I like your sims, I think Rosalie is the prettiest, but I have never read any of the Twilight books,

Vampy
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#13 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 6:15 PM
I recommend them to you...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 3:14 AM
I think I might as soon as the craze dies down, the books here are really expensive because everyone wants them, off to ebay I go!

Thanks,
Vampy
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#15 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:05 PM
Here, in Spain, "Braking Down" costs 22.50€... I think it's a bit more in dollars... My grand parents gave me it on my Birthday

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#16 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:49 AM
wow here in asutralia I think it only costed $25.00 (aus dollars) not sure... Your sims are good I like the Rosalie 1.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:24 AM
hello all! I've had a vampire obsession for as long as I can remember. As soon as I was old enough I devoured Anne Rice books, and then when Stephenie Meyer came around I was absolutely floored! I love them all! I have something to say about Breaking Dawn but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. =(
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:39 PM
Please say it!!!! You can send me a PM, I've read Breaking Dawn...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#19 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:10 PM
Vampires and werewolves, enemies for ages... Could they live TOGETHER??
Screenshots

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:17 AM
I KNOW that vampires and werewolves can be the bestest of friends and they make some purdy babies!!

Welcome, staticmissi. I love Anne Rice's books too, I wish she was still writing... Aparently, she saw the light of God or something like that...
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:35 AM
Morning
I dunno' if I should introduce myself or something...? xD
Well, I, apparently, love vampires and they're my favourite mystical creature ever... But in "Twlight" I rather pick the werewolves -______-; it's not that I dislike her books, I just do not like that she have totally changed the way people look at vampires ,___,
Where are the marvellous creatures that do NOT sparkle and suck HUMAN blood for the sake of living?...

*cough* But I shall not rant, that's for another thread.. Anyway, Anne Rice's books are wonderful but I dislike the movies >_>

- "I eat cookies and pocky cuz' I am not allowed to kill anyone o.O" ~ Dr.Therapy
Banned
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th May 2009 at 4:15 AM
Welcome, its very nice to meet you and I agree, the VAMPIRES MUST NOT SPARKLE! We do have a very special thread for our oh-so-sparkly vampire friends.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:21 AM
Haha, I noticed
But even if I dislike the way she portrayed the vampires I feel it unnecessary to rant 'bout it ^^;
Well, anyways, so if I'd like to talk/discuss/stuff about vampires I should go to your website? Oo

- "I eat cookies and pocky cuz' I am not allowed to kill anyone o.O" ~ Dr.Therapy
Banned
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:28 AM
Actually, I am working on a smaller website right now, and redesigning this one so I will post a link when I get it finished.

Yea, I guess the rant was a bit much but you, she pissed me off so dammn much that I had to say something or I was going to asplode. I think I will put up a thread in our group for those that do like twilight *shudders* but I would have muct to say....
Alchemist
#25 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:46 PM
Default Hi,Vampy!
My name is Angela.I have just joined this group,and I like it...

Page 1 of 65