Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 4:26 AM
This is my current family, the Calfer Family:

From left to right, Luke (eldest YA), Lainey (Mom/Wife), Christopher (Father/Husband), Chrissy (Youngest), Michael (Third born newly turned teen), and finally Cecelia (Second eldest YA)

Here are just the kids when they were young! I kept Michael in his PJ's because he's a lazy little cutie. I got the ears by breeding Christopher with Puck and several other premades in CAS.

I am still very new with poseboxes, I never used them until recently. Took me forever to get half decent shots of them. But I love love love this family. :lovestruc :lovestruc I've done everything with this family that I haven't done with all the others.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:22 PM

Of course the place Jovita Casa goes to for her trousseau and wedding makeover is her sister-in-law's beauty store, Lily's House of Transformation. Here she runs into her sister, Susana, who went to college while Jovita was still a child. They aren't close at all, but this is an Occasion and Susana, after not seeing her for years, is startled. "Ay de mi! You look so exactly like Mama!"

Buck's known for awhile that college has changed Tank, or maybe enabled him to be more like himself. He doesn't shave as often now, and ditched his contacts, and grew out his hair. Oh, and apparently is gay, since he brings his boyfriend, David Ottomas.
And he doesn't try to lay down the law once, or look over Buck's head, or act like he's not in the room, when he's summoned home to learn the truth, as far as they know it, about what happened to Mom.

Ripp is taking the blow, and taking it. Buzz doesn't know what he expected - some kind of scene. Scenes are what Ripp's all about. And he was Lyla's favorite. "I knew Mom wouldn't leave Buck and me forever."
"I know you did."
The conversation peters out after that. What else is there to say, anyhow? The whole time they've been waiting for her to call or serve divorce papers or something, going to war over her absence, she's been rotting quietly in the Witch Lady's yard, and no one knows yet how she got there.

And that's probably what's behind Ripp's going straight into the house to family kiss Tank when the General drops him off at college. He's still at -3 with Tank, but - there's nothing to fight about anymore.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#78 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 2:13 AM
While she only drinks instant meals when she's home alone, Barnum Howe's genetic donor Brooke Huffman cooks extravagant meals whenever her son visits.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#79 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:01 AM
Dora Ottomas rocks Constantinople while her son Peter steps back to take a photo of Samantha holding Istanbul. Tommy isn't so sure about these two new yowling interlopers, but he's having too much fun being tickled and tossed up in the air by Dora's boyfriend Joe Graham to really worry too much about his little sisters.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#80 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 2:39 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 22nd Nov 2012 at 2:53 PM.
The Marshall family

Amalia and Thomas, plus their kids Alice (8), Marcus (6), Jimmy (3) and Lucy (2 months).

And the Graham family

After the addition of two new family members

Kathy & Cecilia (1 month), Allan with Gina (8) and Arez (3), Danielle (2 1/2), Tabitha (the cat), and Isobel "Izzie" (6 1/2) on Marcie's back (16), plus Everett (1).
Isobel and Cecilia are their only biological children. The others are either in foster care (Gina and Arez - they're siblings) or adopted (Danielle, Everett and Marcie).
Mad Poster
#81 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:49 AM
How do you get sims to hold babies like that, simmer22? Is it an in game pose or a pose box? And how do you manage to get toddlers posed on seats and people's laps and things - I've tried it before but I couldn't figure out how to do it!?
Mad Poster
#82 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:19 PM
For toddlers: regular ingame floor poses and toddler poseboxes combined with OMSPs
For the baby, it's actually not real. it's a deco baby (the base for it was made by me, but rugrat0ne at plumbbobsims made a posebox that would work with it, and someone else did the "poses" for the babies thta would go with the posebox). I just think these deco babies look much more newborn than the actual ingame babies, so I tend to use them for pictures. I made several different poses for the originals.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:18 AM
Let me introduce these people.

Left to Right,
Lucrecia, famous musician and artist is actually taking some days off, to prepare her new album. She lives at Minerva's place and loves Morgan as a son. She is intelligent, ironic and calm (except for cockroachs. She hates them).
Minerva Ulrich doesn't care about neighbour's gossips of her relationship with a woman. She got divorced when her son Morgan was still a baby and met Lucrecia some time after. Recently has openned her own shop called "Nesun dorma". She loves beer, motorbikes and full volume music.
Morgan Ulrich has always been a happy child with two great mothers: Lucrecia helped him with homework and teached many things about music and arts. Minerva always cheered his child to work hard for his dreams despite mockery.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:11 AM

Dove Hawkins talks about growing up with her Aunt Marsha. Dove is such a mature little thing, I'm pretty sure she's anxious to hit teen.

She's a little chip off the old block - her daddy cheats at chess, too. Granny'd better encourage niceness soon.

Erika Swain had not one, but two, gentleman callers brave the terrors of the House of Captain Hero today. (The rumor is, he has Drug Test Vision, and the questionnaire he demands boys fill out at the door is pretty daunting.) But if her little brother Nate is worried about his competition, he needn't - he's still the most important boy to her. For the time being...

Orlando and Amy Centowski and their daughter AJ welcome the latest family member, Maria Casilda, who has just been dropped off by the social worker.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#85 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:25 AM
Erik Swain's Drug Test Vision is the best superpower ever. The boys should just be glad he isn't a Criminal Mastermind: a poorly-grounded lie detector manned by an overprotective daddy with a knack for tough questions could put them in for a world of trouble :P

Meredith Lillard watches her son Roscoe sleep. She's pretty sure she can get the hang of this whole "motherhood" thing. How hard can it be? All the kid does is sleep, eat, and poop.

...Damn you, Barnum.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#86 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:19 PM
She needs to invite Daddy over, like, permanently.

AJ and Maria Casilda Centowski play together quietly while Daddy, Mommy, and Uncle Skylar sleep. Lazy grownups. It's three in the morning - time's a wasting!

Polly Esther Curian tries to discuss her sister Georgette Skirt's upcoming wedding with her, but Georgette acts like her getting engaged has nothing to do with getting married. Their father, Gene Skirt, stays out of it and hulas, and Polly Esther's sister-in-law's wife Tiffany interacts with her green little brother Dior, offstage.Polly Esther never felt like her family was all that big before, but it keeps expanding around the edges.

Here, for example, is Tiffany's daughter Epiphany, known as Piff, family-kissing Ben Aerius, husband of her sperm donor Greg. Polly Esther's not even going to try to guess how that relationship is calculated. Piff will just call her "Aunt" and that's good enough.

At Hawkins Prime, Kitty Hawkins tucks in her granddaughter Dove, conked out asleep next to her pregnant mother Pigeon, in the bed Kitty used to share with her late husband. Kitty doesn't have favorites, of course not; but she is glad that these are the daughter and granddaughter who live with her. Plus, Pigeon's about to have twins and will really need her help soon...

Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:47 AM

Nervous walks into the cramped dining room, and sees his son in a familiar hairstyle.

"You know, I used to wear a mohawk. Well, technically the Beakers put my hair into a mohawk. They'd thought it would look sillier, especially when they had me do things like swallow dry ice. I liked it...the mohawk that is...but-"
"I can't wear it anymore!?"

"I never said that, Rob."
"BUT YOU USED TO HAVE ONE, SO IT'S NOT COOL ANYMORE. I CAN'T WEAR SOMETHING MY DAD WORE."
"It's just a hairstyle."
"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING."

The joys of raising children. Adopted ones, at that.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#88 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 9:09 PM
From my Pleasentview:
Now that I got my game working right again . I went to this site and dowloaded the premades sims...So I can make my Pleasentview. and I am loving...
The first Family

I got Micheal from another place and turned him to a child. They live in the Suburbian of Pleasentview:

Simis work in the Goths Robbot Fabric and Shop- Jocasta stays at home taking care of Bella and Micheal:

Family moments:

Bella learning how to walk

Michael loves books...

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#89 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 6:28 AM
Two pictures from the Ramaswami family's recent Christmas card photoshoot.

Winter Wonderland!: Back row from left: Emma, Melanie, Elsa, Gene. Front row from left: Inga, Anja.

And a formal shot: Back row from left: Melanie, Emma, Elsa, Gene. Front row from left: Anja, Inga.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:22 AM
This is Brandi Broke and her wife Dina Caliente. The teen is Dakota Broke, who never met her Daddy but has had her step-Mom around since toddlerhood. Dina's half of the sale of her and Nina's house was spent on in-vitro fertility treatments, resulting in the twin boys Dylan Caliente (black hair) and Reese Caliente (blond).

Dustin was pissed with this decision and moved out into a shack of his own, taking on huge debt to do so. Beau wasn't angry at all, but found that twin babies and a kid sister (without house expansions) made for too many people and too much noise to do his homework. Beau moved into Dustin's place. Ironically, Dustin's place was soon crawling in babies also (see toddler thread).
Instructor
#91 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:41 AM Last edited by amora_selvagen : 8th Dec 2012 at 3:34 PM.
The Goths...
(This is my version...Only Victor I download extern... I wanted to complete the family so I create the parents...)

Merry xmas

CrumpleBottom's family

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 6:53 PM
The Augustus Family

Back Row: Juliana (mum) and Iggy (dad)
Front Row: Magnus, Trixie and Stefan

Magnus and Stefan are twins and Trixie is their older sister c:
Mad Poster
#93 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:10 PM

Everybody else is in bed and the guests who mobbed the twins earlier have all gone home, when Andice Point's telescope viewing is interrupted by the sound of Adena crying. So she changes her first diaper, which is gross but not that hard, and then Eva starts crying...Andice knows it'll get old, but right now, she feels all competent and grown up.
They'll be moving to Drama Acres soon. She's been kind of nervous about it. But the new house will be much, much better for the twins, and that's the important thing.

Daniel Wheels has to work on his wedding night, and comes home to find his wife slapdancing, in nothing but sleepshirt and panties, with his half-brother. But Helen immediately switches to slow-dancing with Daniel when he walks through the door. "Hey, darling! I've been lying in bed thinking about you."
"Have you really? What've you been thinking?" She whispers, and he laughs. "Guy, scram."
"Why do I have to go to my bedroom when you're about to get dragged into yours?"
"Because my name's on the deed and yours isn't."
"Oh, fine. Party pooper."

When the Spitzig family visits Aunt Lora and Uncle Jimmy (and Uncle Jay and Aunt Dulcie and little cousin James), Tri maintains his place in the sun by talking as big as he can in front of the competition - er, Cousin James. Who, being unable to talk yet, is at a disadvantage. Or should be...

Uncle Jimmy's concerned about a mean streak he's detected in Tri, and talks to him about it, man to man.

Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 9:09 PM

"So...that's my kid?"
"Yeah. Verm came over, dropped him off, and drove away. Didn't even say goodbye. I don't think she's happy about this ordeal. You didn't get a chance to meet him yet, did you?"
"He doesn't really look like me..."
"Babies never look like their parents until they get a bit older."
"But even then, he doesn't look like either of us..."
"Do you think your girlfriend cheated on you?"
"No...I'm just in disbelief that I...created someone."
"Son, just hold him. It'll hit you then."

And it did.

The world went into a blur as Sebastien handled the weak, squirming baby for the first time. Suddenly, life made a bit more sense. He stopped questioning the child, because it didn't matter. He made him. He brought another person onto this universe. A warm sense of pride came over him; not only in his newborn son, but in himself.

This is where he belonged. He belonged in that first gaze a parent has into his child's eyes. He had the need to protect and nurture little Albert, and even though fear reverberated within him, he felt the courage to overcome that. He fell in love.

Though, the lack of resemblance is a bit dishearteni-

Wait, there it is.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#96 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:43 PM

Natasha Casa cheers the birth of her little sister, Susie.

She is perhaps a little confused about where babies come from by the advent of an alien hybrid on the same block, but no doubt her abuela, Sue Casa, will set her straight.

The occasion of the first relatives' visit provides opportunities for family propaganda. "Go on, Lily! Pick Susie up! She won't bite."
"Eh, I dunno, guys."

Tio Emilio shows Tia Lily how easy it is. "Don't you think she's sweet?"
"Don't you start. When would we have time to look after a baby? The beauty store's just starting to really take off."

Field Researcher
#97 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:39 AM
I started the Potts family the other day, deciding I'd grown bored with my current legacy family. I didn't think anything would come of this little distraction, but they're now one of my favourite families in my game.

Darcy and Marvin Potts are both knowledge sims. I made them and their daughter Ryleigh with no intentions of them ever having more children. They were going to be career driven and full of skills. But when Ryleigh hit her teen years, Darcy and Marvin found themselves parents again, to twins Albie and Scarlett.

Ryleigh's birthday. Excuse the window picture, their counters were placed in a rather inconvenient place for the camera... oops?

A little bit of a time skip, but this is Ryleigh in her teens. She's been practising ballet almost religiously (all automated too, no input from me) since her first day as a child. Her father's lifetime want is to be a world class ballet dancer, but Ryleigh's going to live his dream instead.

When the twins came along the family were forced to move to a bigger house. This is their second night there and they're celebrating the twins' first birthdays. This is Albie... in some sort of bear suit. I quickly changed that.

Scarlett's turn! It seems that Ryleigh had wandered off without watching the transition and Marvin was more interested in his puzzle.

Mad Poster
#98 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:03 AM
It's the middle of the day at Hawkins Prime and everyone has the flu. But tide and twins wait for no virus.

Pigeon is napping downstairs when the contractions hit. Dove is a little scared, though Daddy's been over and over this with her, and Granny and Mama both explained it all. She's going to have to do this someday, and Mama wouldn't be making all those noises if it didn't hurt like the dickens!

"Hon, you think you could take your hands off the dog for a bit?"
"Oh, c'mon - I'm just the obstetrician. You old pros don't need me for this."
"I need you to hold this one while I get the other one out."
"Sure thing, boss."

Osprey's born first, but his sister Crane follows promptly. "Well, lookee here, why don't you? We do some good work, hon."
"If by we you mean you, I agree. You don't hardly need me for a thing, exept the fun part."
"Don't even think it! You're changing diapers same as the rest of us."

Unfortunately Pigeon is still weak and exhausted from flu, but it's not as if anyone here besides Dove hasn't done twins before. They'll get it sorted. Now that the pain and mess are over, Dove's kind of into it. Two whole new little people - who'll have to do as she says! (Immediately after this shot, Pigeon coughed up a lung and crawled back into bed.)
4 Here Ma by Peni G, on Flickr

Lab Assistant
#99 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 5:17 AM
This is Cassandra Goth in the hospital awaiting her second, daughter Olivia. Cassandra's husband is Toby Breunig, and his sister Marsha (yes, I connect up townies who share a last name) happened to be simultaneously expecting. So the sisters-in-law got to be in the hospital together. Marsha is married to Gregory Gilscarbo (really, is Goopy a name?), and shortly after this shot they welcomed their daughter Briar.

This is Bella with her grand-daughter Olivia. When the tyke came out with red hair, Tarlia helped me figure out why (thanks again).Turns out that Toby Breunig is actually a red head.

Alex and his nephew Ian Breunig enjoy some gelatin while Bella holds Olivia behind them.

Bella, Alex & Marylena Goth, and baby Victoria
Mad Poster
#100 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 5:33 AM

Tosha Casa pretends not to be be watching intently as her sister-in-law Lily - whose experience with babies began fifteen minutes ago - gets a bottle for Susie.

Frieda Beaker and her half-brother Nemo watch the Yummy Channel together.

Epiphany Curian and her mother Tiffany cook breakfast together.

Breakfast time for Dove Hawkins and her little brother Osprey.

Page 4 of 28