Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Dressed To Kill' - 3 Vampy outfits! (Updated-Fixed Mesh)

by Sentate Posted 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:16 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2011 at 7:38 PM by Sentate

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 115 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:05 AM
these... are... AMAZING!!!!!!! my simmies shall love!!!! i shall force them to like them if they don't!!!!! the vampire collar dress, is the best in my opinion. great job, you blew my mind! :D

-loveless and unwanted, let me shed my agonizing blood on us both, dear agony let me go free me, droplets of rain topple us, sweet scarlet water wash away, lets bleed and laugh.... together in the darkened world.
-Find me at Deviantart
-Wanna see MY creations? GothiK N' Casual (My awesome Blog :D)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#52 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sentate
Oh dear not sure what happened there? Maybe they just downloaded wrong? They're all clones of basegame meshes so they shouldn't require any eps, though I do have almost all of them minus bon voyage. Has anyone else had similar issues? Has any one successfully played these in the game? Please let me know asap!

I've played with them and had no issues. They worked great. Honestly I think you'd have to do something pretty spectacular to make custom clothing freeze the game... it's just not the sort of cc that usually does that. I'd suggest adelewen goes through the Help FAQs if he/she is still having issues.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#53 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 2:44 AM
These look perfect! I'm wondering if you actually meshed in wrinkles and to what extent you based your textures off Maxis. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:19 AM
These clothes are epic. thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 5:20 AM
Fabulous, You Go Gurl!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#56 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 11:43 AM
Sentate is a boy.
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 1:31 PM
Wow.
This is absolutely amazing! I love the draped and collar dresses. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the thing I've been waiting for.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 1:56 PM
Love love love the platforms and the pant suit, the collared dress is awesome too. You make me want to play Kaylynn now! Lol thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:42 PM
I can't click the thank you button enough! These are spetacular! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 5:26 PM
these are SEX!
Instructor
#61 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 6:51 PM
I just came back to let you know that my game let me play with no problems, I even had my sims wear the outfits. No problem on this end.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:19 PM
Amazing! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#63 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:09 AM
I love the cowl neck dresses! They remind me of the outfit from AL, but I never liked how it was with pants and tall boots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:30 PM
All i can say is WOW! You seriously have talent !!! thank you for making my game prettier!! THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:14 PM
Don't beat yourself up problems like this happen to everyone ^-^ and don't worry the outfits work great in my game Mary-sue wants to kill Kay for them now thanks for the hot outfits
Instructor
THANKS POST
#66 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:15 AM
Rawr! My female vampires just got a heck of a lot more sexy and fashionable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 1:19 PM
oh wow, these are absolutely amazing, thanks so much for sharing these with us may i ask you where have you downloaded that skin? it looks really cool (:
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 6:35 PM
Ooh! This is great! I never viewed all the screenshots, but does the neck one come in red?? This is great! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:56 PM
I was wondering whether to download and then Brie Larson came onto my Ipod as I was reading and decided for me! thank you :]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:59 PM
Fabulous!!
One doesn't need to be a Vamp to appreciate these gorgeous outfits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 8:06 PM Last edited by alliekat : 3rd Feb 2011 at 1:30 AM.
ohmygosh,these are GORGEOUS.Beautiful colors and the draped formal one is simply amazing.it looks almost too nice to wear. thank you so much Sentate!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:59 PM
sO guys, Im a llittle confused.. When it says its sims 2, but it looks like sims 3 nightlife,Like this one.. will it still work?
It seems like in alot of these sites, they didnt update the game, but it loooks right..
I want this, just dunno says sims 2
I have sims 3 + Nightlife.
THanks fellow simmers
Instructor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 5:09 PM
This is only for the sims 2. At the top there's a couple of logos, click on the one that says sims 3 and you'll find some really amazing stuff. I promise
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 4:00 AM
Question.. How did you keep your sim with a normal skintone but still have her a vampire?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 2:47 AM
Very sexy. Really well done, right down to the shoes. Thank you.
Page 3 of 6