Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon Update (+10 New Options!)

by MizoreYukii Posted 1st Oct 2019 at 5:13 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2024 at 11:28 PM by MizoreYukii : Updated (Patch 1.105.345.1020)

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Forum Resident
#26 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
This one was updated yesterday evening though, make sure to check the download page for info.

Okay, thanks!

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 12:32 AM
Default Thank you!!
This one was updated yesterday evening though, make sure to check the download page for info.

You're so awesome to update this so quickly!! Thanks so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:02 PM
Download Number 4 Plumbob icon say it is corrupt when extracting it. I instead downloaded blue icon and got Plumbob icon what i initially wanted anyway
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 11:46 PM
All of the zips are corrupted
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 1:24 AM Last edited by MizoreYukii : 15th Dec 2019 at 5:58 AM.
Sorry guys, it's fixed now! Seems after they updated their file system anything over a certain amount of characters becomes broken. All I did was rename the files and it worked.....I also redid the blue icon and it should now be blue instead of a plumbob.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Forum Resident
#31 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 10:12 PM
Sorry guys, it's fixed now! Seems after they updated their file system anything over a certain amount of characters becomes broken. All I did was rename the files and it worked.....I also redid the blue icon and it should now be blue instead of a plumbob.

Thanks for the update!

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 1:55 AM
This needs an update because it broke in today's patch update.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 6:02 PM
Just letting you guys know that I am aware of the broken custom wrench! I’ll be adding new colors/versions with this update though so it will take me a tiny bit longer to update than usual.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 11:16 PM
Just letting you guys know that I am aware of the broken custom wrench! I’ll be adding new colors/versions with this update though so it will take me a tiny bit longer to update than usual.

Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying this mod and it looks so much better than the default.
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 11:35 PM

yaaaayyy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 1:05 AM Last edited by twilightmeadow : 2nd Feb 2020 at 8:17 PM.
Thank you so much for the update!! I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait as no one else's mods worked for me (that well)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 8:35 AM
Sorry for the wait, the update is out with new colors, new process, etc. Please make sure to read the update notes.

Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 2:54 AM
Does this still work with the latest update?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by perfectlyxinsane
Does this still work with the latest update?

Haven't encountered any issues myself and I haven't seen a single report (my comments/PMs usually get spammed if it's broken), plus the other related mods haven't been reported broken either, so yes. :D

Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:33 PM
Hi! I was just wondering if this mod was going to be updated after the newest Eco Living patch? I only use a few game mods, and this one is definitely a must have. I booted my game up yesterday after the patch and immediately saw the UI was pretty broken. I took my mods out and after removing this one, and then re adding it, I confirmed that this one was definitely the culprit. You stand still in CAS mod is still working perfectly, it was just this one. So i was just checking whether or not you were even still active and going to keep this one updated. Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeganRenea424
Hi! I was just wondering if this mod was going to be updated after the newest Eco Living patch? I only use a few game mods, and this one is definitely a must have. I booted my game up yesterday after the patch and immediately saw the UI was pretty broken. I took my mods out and after removing this one, and then re adding it, I confirmed that this one was definitely the culprit. You stand still in CAS mod is still working perfectly, it was just this one. So i was just checking whether or not you were even still active and going to keep this one updated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for letting us know!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeganRenea424

Of course! The update was supposed to be released yesterday but I ran into a CAS crashing bug, while trying to take pictures of some new icons, that nothing fixed until I completely removed and regenerated the Sims 4 folder. By that time the day was already gone and I still had a few more things to do, so the updates will be released in the morning.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 11:39 PM
Update is now up! Please re-download.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 4:17 AM
I love this thing so much that I don't play until it is updated. So TYSM for you work!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 12:43 PM
Thank you for updating and being so quick to update!

If there is no Sims.
There is no life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 2:30 PM
Thanks for the update.Sometimes its the little things that make you smile.
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 8:23 PM
I think your mod broke with the 7/23 update. My game UI was changed (green squares where there should be white, icons were misshapened) and I pinpointed your mod as the issue. I just wanted to let you know because I really love this mod.
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 5:05 AM
I think this mod is broken after the new update
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 4:37 PM
I'm aware everyone! Will be working on an update soon, after a recent discovery I'm currently working on a tutorial on how to make custom occult plumbobs. Almost done with it, then need to finish checking for changes for both my and Pancake's mods.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 12:20 AM
It has now been updated!

Page 2 of 5