Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#226 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:21 AM

So, I sent Casper Fleurada to college, the first of the fourth generation of Fleuradas to be a young adult. You can now definitely see his dad's genes in him.
"You're referring to my nose, aren't you?"
No, why would I be talking about your -coughFREAKISHLYHUGEcough- nose?
"Can we stop talking about Berjes? I thought we established that he isn't my dad."

He moved into the residential home of Aurora and Travis. At first Travis was worried about having a second man in the house, but they get along swimmingly. Trav is probably showing his reconsideration about having kids in college. They autonomously tried for a baby, even if they weren't married yet. Morons. I think they're telling me to marry them already.

Feeling a bit tense and stiff, he decides to go out on the prowl, and takes home a curiously cute adult. Casper is very outgoing, and doesn't mind charming the shy Dawson.

Especially if it translates to losing his v-card.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Scholar
#227 Old 27th May 2012 at 10:37 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 28th May 2012 at 5:08 AM. Reason: I get my cows mixed up.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I have come to believe that, evil as they seem, my cow mascots are secret hopeless romantics invested in all the campus relationships with which they interfere. Every single one of them has gone on to be permanent, often stronger than ever due to the process of recovery.They're like annoying bovine cupids, and once they've set the cat among the pigeons and poked a lovelorn target a few times they tend to go back to playing pool (at the frat) or the piano (at the sorority) with an air of a job well done. I really wasn't sure about Lily and Emilio - but now, watching exactly what happened to Emilio's relationship and want panels from the moment of the event (which I don't always see) I'm pretty sure once they're both out in the world he'll marry her. He may need parental pressure to get him to the mark, but he hasn't spent a moment thinking about Theodora since it happened. He fumes about Lily and the cow mascot, cries about Lily and the cow mascot, makes out with Lily, snubs Lily, sits in the hot tub with Lily, dances with Lily...and even when he's got her in flames above his head, his animations and expressions toward Lily are so tender and sad I can't bear to take the opportunity to have him revenge-date random dormies or adult Romance sims. (Though Georgette bonking him and his brother Estebanico in parallel has occurred to me as a logical storyline.) I can't promise myself that, if he does marry her, he'll be faithful - he is a Pleasure sim still, after all, though I gave him a Family secondary so he could combat flu in the frat - but this is almost certainly as close to true love as he'll ever get.

I don't suppose you made any of those yearbook pages? I can imagine the kinds of captions they used if they could slide them past the advisor.

LFT's cow mascots seem to operate a little differently: the female one -- Madeleine Lillard -- seems more interested in the chaos end of things. She pranks, annoys, lights a fire under every sprinkler she can, and I rarely see her flirt. The male one -- Donte "Sexy Cow" King -- is concerned mostly with romaaaaance. If he's on the lot, he's on the prowl. I think he's a Family sim (and a frustrated one at that).

I don't have any yearbook pages made, actually, but now I want to try! I've got plenty of pictures of that generation as teens available.

Gavin Newson ran into Freya Lam at the Mirage Shopping Center soon after arriving on campus. She had always been his sister Ginger's friend more than his, but it was nice to see a familiar face. He's not sure if the "destroy destroy destroy destroy" shirt really suits her, though: she seems like more of the "tickle tickle tickle tickle" type.

Later, at the same shopping center, Romance sim Barnum Howe -- son of Pollination Technician Ellison Howe and genetic donor Brooke Huffman -- finds himself unexpectedly excited by sexy cow Donte King's suggestive lowing. He's not sure exactly what's under that cow costume, but he's hoping it's a lady with a deep voice. (Barnum is infamous for bringing home a different girl from school nearly every day as a child and teen.)

Elsewhere, Barnum's brother Daniken -- who's the only biological child of Ellison's husband Matthew Howe -- plays video games with Johnny and Ophelia's daughter Juniper Smith. (Affectionately) dubbed "Dorkenstein" by his sister Glozel, Daniken is currently majoring in Biology and minoring in Unfortunate Facial Hair. Juniper is a Mathematics major, whose fashion choices are dictated by whatever she pulls out of the closet first. They're also two sims that have really blossomed in college. While Juniper was a really outgoing kid who wanted to be friends with everyone, she became very reclusive as a teen and concerned herself mostly with school. Daniken spent most of his childhood playing with his parents, four siblings, and the various wolves that wandered onto the lot and most of his teenhood running away from Ripley Curious. I really expected him to become a werewolf as a teen, but the packleader bite never happened.

While they had both run in the same circles -- heck, Juniper nearly got her first kiss from Barnum on the Howe property-- they had never actually interacted to any degree before. I put them in the same campus house because they were both so retiring and prone to avoiding everyone in favor of their studies, but they've taken to each other in a big way. It's fun seeing Juniper be her old into-everything self again, while Dorkenstein happily dorks about with video games and ticklefests with his siblings and Juniper. I'm predicting a big squealy glee-fest on Daniken's part when he meets Juniper's mom's cousin Asphodel's husband Sonny Ray: an actual werewolf. I'm determined to get him wolfed-out; his personality stats are nearly there anyhow, and he keeps rolling the want.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#228 Old 28th May 2012 at 9:32 AM
Lucy Burb grew up into a young adult, joining FJW4, Beau Broke, and Brenda Larson at a dorm. She found Francis in particular to be a very sweet guy, if not a little shallow and insecure. They were getting rather close, but he always gave the same excuse for the tension.

"You know I have a fiancee, Lucy."

"I don't really care anymore. I haven't see you two do anything since I moved in."
"I still really feel...uh...she's a nice girl, I swear. I like her. A lot."
"Shush and hold still, rich boy."

"See, was that so bad?"
"Good god, I'm having an affair."
"...oh shit. I am so sorry."
"No you're not. You don't regret a thing, Lucy..."

"...but if it makes you feel any better, I really did like that."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#229 Old 28th May 2012 at 10:46 AM
Barnum and Jane have picked up right where they left off, though they haven't spent as much time together as they thought they would. Jane's been too busy making trouble with Glozel, and Barnum's just had a lot on his mind.

He and Fortran Curious dated a bit before she left for La Fiesta Tech and now that he's there, too, well... they're doing more than just picking up where they left off. He thinks he saw a ring on her finger, but all thoughts on that subject sort of went out the window once she pointed her senior-year metalshop project his way.

He doesn't want to tell Jane about Fortran. He's not even sure if he's going to continue seeing Fortran if she's actually engaged; his mom may have had kids by other people, but she never cheated on his dad. And he's not sure if he should break things off with Jane, too: they've been dating for a while and while they've never talked about any further commitment, he's pretty sure she'll want that next. And he doesn't.

He's glad Gavin is there to talk to, even though he knows it's unfair to unload all that on him. It was no secret in high school that Gavin had a crush on Jane that was visible from space and that he endured her toilet bowl dunking stations, atomic wedgies, and "things she picked out for him" just for the fact that it meant spending time in her presence. Even Glozel considered it too sad to make fun of, and that was saying something.

Little does Barnum know that Jane's been wrestling with some matters of her own. Things really have changed since high school... sort of.

"You still make me want to hurl, you know."
"I know."

My Simblr
Test Subject
#230 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:56 AM
Some photos of my two fave sims. In these photos, they are trying to get over an argument. They have been trying to have a baby but it's not working out! Lol.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#231 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:59 AM
You will have to click on each photo, I guess to see them clearly.
Scholar
#232 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:43 AM
Freya "helpfully" points out how -- since she's graduated -- Difficult is home most of the time and able to teach Unruly and Loyal all sorts of useful things: armpit noises, word belching, the fine art of "pull my finger," bug-eating for fun and profit...
Judging from their expressions, it's pretty obvious that Howitzer and Grimuara hadn't really thought about the possible effects of Difficult Subject, role model.

Gozer visited his girlfriend Difficult at her parents' house for part of the weekend. He had neglected to pack anything, which meant that the following morning was a little awkward before he got a chance to shower and change. Loyal didn't care that her uncle was in his underwear, though, as long as he was willing to play slaphands with her.

He caught Nervous up on some of the latest gossip around campus -- especially the stuff that Fortran wouldn't want getting back to her parents -- and played some chess before Difficult's brother Test stopped by and took his place at the table.

The house was as busy as it always was, but Difficult seemed strangely reserved. She spent a lot of time just watching him, though she'd snap back to whatever she was doing when he looked at her from more than just out of the corner of his eye. He hoped she knew that all she had to do was say the word, and those last three semesters could just screw themselves: he'd drop out and they could get married and start that family they'd been talking about.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#233 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:58 PM

"Hey Rosie, there's been always something I wanted to tell you. Ever since I met you, I always felt super close to you, you know? Frankly, I'm happy that I was able to be with you. You understand me more. And I...well...I love you. I never really loved anybody before you, and you're my best friend...and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"So...will you take the pleasure of being my wife?"

She accepts. Rosemarie doesn't care that she'll probably have to eat grilled cheeses for the rest of her life.

They get married shortly after, even though they're still in college, because Maddox HAD to go knock her up. They name the little girl Brie. Yes, like the cheese.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Scholar
#234 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 8:30 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 9th Jun 2012 at 11:48 AM.
While Barnum did follow through on his intention of breaking up with Fortran -- especially after she introduced him to her fiancé Mickey Dosser -- he had second thoughts about ending things with Jane. There's just something about a girl whose idea of a "romantic night in" included a cheering section.

He also met grad student Monica Bratford while she was putting up posters to protest the amount of wasted paper generated by the campus computer labs. While he questioned her methods, Barnum couldn't help but appreciate how passionate she was about the environment... particularly her interest in "going green."

My Simblr
Scholar
#235 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:02 PM
Cheerleader Denene Landry has crazy eyes. She's also trying desperately to get Daniken Howe's attention.

Daniken just wishes she'd stop waving her arms around in front of the tv.

Much better! (Meanwhile, Juniper glares holes into Denene -- who counters with her frenzied stare -- as they both cheer him on.)

While Juniper knows that she shouldn't feel threatened, she's not willing to be shown up by some bouncy interloper. This means war. It may not be a conventional war, but it's a war all the same. Daniken finds their behavior strange, but definitely requiring further observation. A lot of further observation. Followed by a cold shower.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#236 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:33 PM

When Johnny Smith went along with the rest of the frat to the Shifting Paradymes' house to "meet the new guy," the last person he expected to see was Tank Grunt! He doesn't know what to say, so he doesn't say anything. Neither does Tank. But there's always so much noise at the Paradymes' that nobody notices the drop in temperature by the chess table.

But when Jasmine invites him to a party to celebrate her moving in with Worthington, and he finds Tank there again, he can't help it - he pokes the guy. Who shoves back. So he shoves back. At which point Jazz interrupts, asks if they were both born in barns, and insists that each apologize to the other. So they do.

"Later," Johnny mutters afterward.
"Damn straight," Tank mutters back.
Johnny totally started this - I saw him. That in conjunction with the way his and Klara's relationship has developed sets me against him a bit. So he was a jerk to you in high school - you're in college now! Let it go!

Matthew Hart, having made up with Sarah, tries to express his feelings in song; however, he's never picked up a guitar before, which is a bit of a hindrance. He keeps looking to make sure none of his frat brothers or the pep squad have wandered in where they can see him making a fool of himself. (That's Jessie Pilferson's idea of a good hairstyle for him, and my idea of a good way to dress fit young men hanging out at the frat.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#237 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 8:46 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 12th Jun 2012 at 9:29 AM.
Johnny strikes me as the sort of guy that never leaves the high school mindset. He's a bit of a jerk in my game as well, though he and Tank have actually managed to let bygones be and become friends. Tank will still brag about the times he stuck Johnny's head in the toilet and Johnny still laughs about how he once threw all of Tank's clothes out the window while he was showering after gym, but at least they get along. Mostly.

Incidentally, the whole feud between Tank and Johnny flourished because the principal decided that the best way to "combat the encroaching alien menace" was to ignore it completely. That's how Jane and Glozel were later able to run roughshod through the school, with Gozer acting as their occasional, honorary-mean-girl accomplice.

Barnum was watching Jane and Glozel perform at the campus club when Monica crept up behind him and gave him a hug. He was immediately aware of two things: one being that Jane saw it happen and the other being that Jane was armed. Visions of ending up in the hospital for emergency drumstick removal danced through his head.

Barnum wasn't sure what hurt worst: Jane's words, the slap across his face, or that Monica didn't seem to care about the heartbreak she'd just caused. He tried apologizing, but Jane wouldn't hear any of it.

Glozel showed up the following day to cheer her best friend up.
"Just so you know, I tackled my brother after you left and gave him a F5 tittytwister."

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#238 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 2:06 PM
The heartbreak she just caused? Yeah, 'cause she totally forced him to date multiple girls at once...I'm glad to know Glozel was there to deliver justice. And oh - I hadn't realized those were rainbows and unicorns on Jane's dress. Where's that from? (Asks the woman who keeps resolving not to download anymore adult female clothes.)

Ricky Cormier here is old enough to be a junior, but he took time off to backpack across South Simerica. Which was a major disappointment. All those South Simerican girls are uptight, and they have brothers! This is the outfit he aged into - two items a real person would wear that don't clash! Amazing, isn't it? He's pretty hunky once I get him madeover, but until Lily Pond gets her bronze cosmetology badge nobody's getting madeover except at the sorority, and I didn't get a good picture that showed it, so y'all will just have to wait.

The first thing he did after correcting his virginity problem (good old Theodora Ottomas, who he dated in school, came through for him first thing) was pledge the frat. He almost didn't get Theodora out the door before they showed up, which would've borked up my whole reason to bring in a townie, but it all worked out, and here he is eating lunch on his very first day of residence. Yep, frat life is the life for him!

Staging tip for those of us who like to see cut scenes and also like to take pictures of the Big Moments: If you propose and then immediately choose flirt/serenade

the engagement rings appear with perfect timing! Tommy Ottomas feels a little bad that he let the accumulated forces of biology overwhelm him so that he woohooed Daisy before they got engaged, but he corrects the situation as soon as he can. Never let it be said that an Ottomas didn't do the right thing!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#239 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 2:19 PM
I got Jane's dress from here And yes, Barnum is definitely assigning blame in completely the wrong direction. He also hasn't yet realized that he's temporarily gone from "second-favorite sibling" to "Howitzer V.2" in Glozel's mind for running around so much on her partner in crime. (Though Glozel doesn't know about Jane's functionally-dysfunctional thing with "that 'Nuisance' kid" while she was still with Barnum.)

Ricky Cormier! Is he going to show Mickey Dosser how a Romance Sim doesn't fail? (Ricky was known as the Blarney Stone in MadameUgly's Gucci Challenge because everyone had their first kiss with him.)

Grimuara and Howitzer dropped by her parents' house for a visit and the effects of Difficult Subject, role model, were already starting to show: while Grimuara joked and played with her mom, the twins were a united force of "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!". Howitzer definitely had his hands full keeping them entertained, but he loved every second of it.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#240 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 5:08 PM
Ricky and Mickey are in two different neighborhoods; otherwise, he might. I know I could add Mickey by adding LFT to Drama Acres and then deleting it, but I don't want to have to maintain four Greeks.

His hand is partly covering his face, so this isn't a good shot for Ricky's makeover, but as you see, he's getting along fine with Lily Pond, who is the one who made him so handsome. (I'm in danger of abusing that M&G hairstyle.)

Emilio Casa may not be ready to commit to Lily, but he wants to make sure Ricky knows she's off limits to him, anyway. (That's the same room; I just decided that wallpaper was a mistake in between shots.)

Emilio and his arch-enemy, the cow mascot. "Don't you try any of your tricks on me!"
"Eeek! Cool it! Trevor's the one who flirted with Lily! I'm Katelyn!"
"I don't care! You were about to try to flirt with me, weren't you? And then she'd walk into the room and everything'd be messed up again just when we had them straightened out."
"Um...so what if I was? It's not like you're not a cheating jackass."

Emilio's little sister Jovita has made up her mind. Theodora Ottomas isn't the kind of girl you marry, and Lily is; and although Emilio may be far from sure he's ever settling down, his mother and sisters harbor no such doubts. So it behooves her to make a real effort to befriend her future sister-in-law. "My, what a pretty t-shirt you're wearing."

Scholar
#241 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 11:23 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 14th Jun 2012 at 11:35 AM.
Ricky and Mickey are in two different neighborhoods; otherwise, he might. I know I could add Mickey by adding LFT to Drama Acres and then deleting it, but I don't want to have to maintain four Greeks.

Doh. I know that, I really do Serves me right for posting right before I went to sleep! I guess I had LFT on the brain.

That M&G hairstyle is hard not to abuse -- it's really flattering. Goz and Thesis are currently sporting it in my game, and I'm going to see how Gavin looks in it next. Jane has made him her next fashion project, whether he likes it or not.

(And my, those are pretty shirts Jovita and Lily are wearing )

While her dad had despaired about her going to some "rinky-dink party school" instead of the Académie Le Tour or even Sim State, Tessa can't imagine being anywhere else. Sure, the Académie would have looked better on job applications, but she wouldn't have her Freya's beautiful face greeting her every morning there.

And on the other side of the campus house, Howitzer earns Mr. Bear's approval by making the bed as soon as he and Grimuara woke up. (Frieda's masterful command of Dirty Beartalk is part of the reason why there's so many Subject kids, and she's passed the beartalk tendencies to both Grimuara and Grimhild. While Grimuara is all about the silly side of talking through teddybears, Grimhild... well, in her hands an innocent teddybear becomes a peeping tom.)

(I hate that I had to put the walls in cutaway view, but it was the only way to get the shot since they're standing right next to the wall.)

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#242 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 4:57 AM
Okay, you just made me second-guess my "no bears" policy...And good Lord, you can't be expected to keep track of who's where in my game. I'm sure we all have enough to do tracking our own. Though I'm totally 'shipping Jane and Gavin.

I've been trying and trying, and this is as good as the pictures of Dominic are going to get at showing his neck bolts. Look where he intersects the stove, there. Wish I could figure out how to post them bigger - changing the size at photobucket just spoils the resolution. He's standing in the kitchen of the residence where his Mom and Dad first shacked up when they were at Sim State. I think there's still a few chef salads she made him in the fridge.

Emilio Casa doesn't want to leave campus, but - they won't let him stay any longer.

Somebody call the papers - Esteban Casa gave somebody besides his wife a compliment! Emilio's equal parts pleased, astounded, and terrified. Papi's reputation is horrible, his usual philosophy being that if you say something nice they'll ride roughshod over you. This must mean he and Mama think Lily's going to be family...otherwise, he wouldn't bother...ay yi yi...

Ah, college life! The lively intellectual conversations about home security, the people doing assignments on your floor, the cheering llamas...Those were the days!

Scholar
#243 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:18 AM
The first thing I do when I start any household now is put at least one bear in it. I used to avoid bears for the same reasons you do, but I love watching the silly things my sims do with them. The Subject twins used to take turns talking to each other with the bear: one would pick it up and talk, then set it down, then the other would pick up the same bear and talk with it. Then they'd give each other backrubs because they're Test and Grimhild.

Dominic's neckbolts are amazing. How in the world did those come about? (He's lucky he's not in my game because I'd milk the Frankenstein's monster resemblance for all it was worth in hair and clothing choices.)

You're not the only one 'shipping Jane and Gavin: they rolled wants to get engaged during their first college date! Even though Barnum was Jane's first love and they have two bolts (versus the zero she and Gavin have half the time), she never rolled a "go steady" want as a teen or a "get engaged" want as a young adult for him. So I was pretty glad when the whole thing with Barnum crashed and burned, so Gavin and Jane could take the next step in being hilariously awesome together on a more permanent basis.

Barnum, however, doesn't share our sentiments, as evidenced by what occurred when he autonomously showed up at her place after the Monica Incident. (If he thinks some tame kissing is a horrible shock, he should be glad he didn't see them earlier.)

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#244 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 1:17 PM
Go, Team Gavin!

I don't know how I got the neck bolts! His mom's jaws are a little overly square, and his pa has chipmunk cheeks, and Dominic, the result of their first collaboration, came out like - that. Even with my preference for extreme features, they're a bit extreme. Especially since the rest of his face is boyishly attractive. But I think I, or rather Lily Pond practicing her cosmetology at the sorority, found The Look for him. What'd'ya think?

I think the sideburns turn a bug into a feature and he looks really collegiate now. I'm not sure how they'll take it in his future education career, but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Jovita Casa sneaks out of the Campus Swim Center, after a game of Marco Polo with Helen Wheels, in an outfit she'd never have dared to wear two semesters ago. Living with Hawkinses loosens you up a lot.

She wore it to Emilio's grad party, very boldly, since her parents would be there to see it. Fortunately for her, Somebody on the lot had committed a far worse transgression. Daniel gets a nasty shock when he tries to make nice to Mrs. Casa. "I saw you running around on our boy with that tramp! What kind of brother do you call yourself?"
"But I - but he - it's only Theodora! It's not like I was running around with Lily!"
"Ha! Like that nice Lily would ever cheat on our Milio! That's not the point, and you know it."
Daniel feels sick. Because - it isn't the point, and he does know it.

Between that and the sudden heavy responsibility of being Senior Man, Daniel's pretty down. So after cleaning up the party and taking a nap, he invites Helen over. Seeing Helen always makes him feel better...somehow...(He fell in love with her all by himself. Awww.)

Scholar
#245 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 4:54 AM
You (and Lily) struck gold with that look: Dominic went from Frankenstein's monster to absolutely adorable. He does have sweetly boyish looks and the funkiness of the neckbolts distracted from that. I love the muttonchops/afro combo for him, and that look should carry him along just fine in an education career -- Mr. Kotter had a similar hairdo, didn't he? :P

Daniel and Helen have nose genes to die for (and the fact that they fell in love on their own is cute :D). The children -- just think of the children!

(And I'm not sure why your photobucket won't let you upload bigger pictures. Mine has always let me upload pictures at this size, but I've had my account since 2008 so a policy may have changed since then.)

Daniken makes friends with little Samedi Howell, while Asphodel Reaper-Howell questions Juniper on whether or not she and Sonny Ray should start charging for "lycanthropizing" in the future. Asphodel is a Fortune sim to her ditzy core, while her husband Sonny Ray -- who grew up in a converted trailer with an outhouse -- merely rolls his eyes whenever she gets into one of her twists.

As night draws closer, the tone of the household changes. Sonny Ray and Asphodel ready Samedi for a nap, while Juniper gives Daniken a kiss for luck.

The transformation is nothing like what they imagined it to be, but any second thoughts that Daniken may have...

...don't last for long.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#246 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 7:18 AM
I stuffed the Azn twins, Estelle, and two downtownies into a dorm. The downtownies, Shrimp and Veronica, are there due to being steadies. Shrimp's a CAS put into Downtownie land, and Veronica is a Tricou bastard.

Mary Jane has two shy points, so she ends up being super cute when she does anything! That dress I gave her doesn't suppress the cute, either! You can see her brother, Lucas, pillowfighting in the background.

If you're wondering who she's flirting with, it's Prof. Knut Pons. He's ridiculously nice. Like, clap-enthusiastically-while-having-a-conversation and adore-the-beautiful-world-with-fluttery-eyelashes nice. Originally, she majored in Physics, but after hearing that he's a Lit teacher, MJ switched over to the Literature major for both an easy A and for eye candy. He looks a bit like Pascal, except for having a rounder face and green eyes. I checked too. It's...curious. Ohoho.

Shrimp rolled an engagement want to Estelle while being obsessed over her as usual. Since he's a Knowledge sim, it's now or never.

Estie has an aspiration-gasm, Family style, and accepts the offer.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#247 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 5:55 PM
Is that The One With the Hat or the One with the NL Hairdo? Your Tricous look so different from mine I have to do eliminations to recognize them, and those girls always did look too much alike.

I wish you could do the Sweet Talk flirt later in the relationship. It's easily the cutest one. And ex-dormie Heidi here has no idea how cute she is. I can't for the life of me remember how she looked before I gussied her up, that hair and glasses look so right on her. Dominic hasn't asked her out yet, but he's realized that part of his girl troubles to date have been due to the fact that he tended to be reactive, rather than active - Theodora and Honey basically threw themselves at his head and his feet, respectively, and he responded to that without stopping to think what he wanted. That's not a problem with Heidi. I was doing friendmaking things with the occasional low-level flirt. As soon as I let go of him to tend to somebody else, he'd Leap Into Arms or offer her a backrub!

Meanwhile, over at the frat, Guy Gergis (the Goth Tricou), is setting out the sandwiches he made for lunch, overcome by that chilly feeling you get when a girl you dated all of once and have a little bit of a crush on hands off her virginity to your half-brother upstairs and at the other end of the house.
I cancelled the slap interaction. I'm all for drama, but by the time he got there it'd drop out of his queue anyway, and it's too absurd for him to act on any jealousy, given that when Theodora asked him out he accepted.

Daniel's starving, so he goes downstairs ,where Guy is crying into his lunch meat sandwiches. "Guy? S'matter? Bad news?"
"I was dating Helen, you double-timing sumbitch!"
"You went out with her once. Don't be such a baby. Whoa, you're a nasty color!"
"He's been throwing up the whole time you were out," Ricky says helpfully.
"I bet you've got food poisoning. Go lie down. If you still think I'm a sumbitch when you feel better, then I'll worry about it."

Guy is in agonies. The food poisoning won't go away; and neither will his sense that, in dating Helen out from under him, Daniel - his brother Daniel, and not just metaphorically for the frat - did him wrong.
Just as he did Daniel wrong by going to Crypt-o-Night with Theodora. He tells himself that Daniel's dating Helen makes his dating Theodora all right.

ETA: I expect the size thing is to do with my not paying photobucket. It makes sense that freeloaders wouldn't get full functionality. On the one hand, if I'm going to use it this much, I really ought to pay for it. On the other hand - this is almost the only thing I use it for, and admitting to my husband that I post enough pictures of my game to be worth fitting a photobucket charge into our tight budget is a bit embarrassing.

Top Secret Researcher
#248 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Fivey : 18th Jun 2012 at 7:00 PM.
Is that The One With the Hat or the One with the NL Hairdo? Your Tricous look so different from mine I have to do eliminations to recognize them, and those girls always did look too much alike.

I didn't show Veronica in the pictures, besides Lucas's thought bubble, but she's the hat girl. Mary Jane, the cute azn up there, is Faith and Teiji's daughter.

Oh, and is Daniel Kim the Skater-Tricou with the green glasses? If he is, then by all technicalities, Casper is his alternate universe son.

EDIT: About the photobucket thing...I've been able to post large-as-truck pictures since ever, and I haven't payed a cent. Ever. I joined the site on November 20, 2004. My account is so old that I am embarrassed by my username, because of accidental innuendo that I didn't notice when I created it. That means in my seven to eight years of usage, I freeloaded. There might be another issue involved.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#249 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:35 PM
Ah, the hat girl in my game is Lora, and she's the Stable Tricou. Yes, Daniel is technically the same as your Berges, but seems to be a lot less of a jackass. I of course am prejudiced in his favor because he's the only Tricou with the kinds of off-the-grid features I prefer. He also has an LTW I haven't done before, Prestidigitator, so I didn't change his aspiration at junior year, though I did give him a Family secondary to facilitate breeding his nose to Helen's, and to make comfort soup available at the frat. Guy, on the other hand, now has a Romance secondary. it's time I had another troublemaker in the Greeks.

I plan to breed Helen and Daniel's noses, and try to match that offspring with a Curian/Skirt nose (go back several pages for pictures of Paul Curian and Polly Esther Skirt if your memory needs refreshing) in order to breed ONE NOSE TO RULE THEM ALL!

Top Secret Researcher
#250 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 9:47 PM
Ah, the hat girl in my game is Lora, and she's the Stable Tricou. Yes, Daniel is technically the same as your Berges, but seems to be a lot less of a jackass. I of course am prejudiced in his favor because he's the only Tricou with the kinds of off-the-grid features I prefer. He also has an LTW I haven't done before, Prestidigitator, so I didn't change his aspiration at junior year, though I did give him a Family secondary to facilitate breeding his nose to Helen's, and to make comfort soup available at the frat. Guy, on the other hand, now has a Romance secondary. it's time I had another troublemaker in the Greeks.

I plan to breed Helen and Daniel's noses, and try to match that offspring with a Curian/Skirt nose (go back several pages for pictures of Paul Curian and Polly Esther Skirt if your memory needs refreshing) in order to breed ONE NOSE TO RULE THEM ALL!

Hat Femme Tricou in my hood acts as the girlfriend of Lucas, so they're usually either Woohooing or doing typical Pleasure sim stuff. I haven't seen much of Nightlife-Hair girl in my hood, though I already know the story of Beverly to know what happened to yours.

Well, it's kind of hard to beat Berjes' level of jackassery. I mean, he isn't completely fucking insane like my Alexander Goth, but he's still an idiotic, selfish misogynist. He turned into an elder recently in my game. Not because I played him a lot, but because I stuck in one of SimSlice's haxxor items (all motives and aspiration maxed FOREVER) onto his lot, got rid of his oven, ticked the speed on high, and took a two hooman-hour nap. He didn't have a job, so the speed was never going to decrease. When I started, he was a little bit into his adult age. When I came back, he was a little bit into his elder stage. Meh.

Why did I do that? Well, because he was mainly just sitting around the downtown area being his jackass self, and I figure a man like him should at least reach the elder stage bitter and alone. Not to forget that his son was already an adult, and that he had a grandson at like...thirty. Interestingly enough, even though he was alone in his house when I went to go take a nap, I came back to find Caspy sitting in the living room. I mean, these are Fleuradas, so they can go into anyone's damn house without being invited and not give a crap, but it surprised me a little to find him watching the telly.

That nose is really dominant, so don't be surprised if their kids all look like parrots.

Anyway.

Miki proposed to Heather Huffington at last, an offer that Heather heartily accepts. Heather is a fortune sim now instead of romance (it's not like her bio fit her anymore, anyways. She rolled gay for ACR when I added Sim State). I'll have the duo when they graduate move in with Miki's parents. She only recently came out to them, and they're fine with it. Her older brother did all the work of getting them to understand homosexuality for her. He did all the cleaning, so it's an easy cruise from here.

They come home to find that Brittany has given birth...TO TRIPLETS. AGGGH. WHY THIS HOUSE? WHY TO THE SINGLE MOM WHO HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND? I was raeging so hard when it happened, but I finally got a result from that Multiple Births hack besides ambiguity to the litter size! So, yeah. Brittany is swamped with chocolate babies with no pa to speak of. I was feeling unoriginal with the names, so they are named Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Which has been probably been done a bajillion times. Oh well.

Right after she gave birth to Louie, she started heading out to her penultimate final exam...with Louie still in her arms. She took the baby to the final exam. Must of pissed off the professor a little. Then again, she is taking drama...

"You know, I don't think all these babies are going to fit in the grill."

You're not eating any more of your kids, Brit.

"What am I supposed to do with all the babies, then?"

I don't know...raise them?

"All by myself?!"

You're the one who keeps getting knocked up. Since anyway, you need some kids who acknowledge you. I mean, I think it's amusing when your son calls up on the house phone, you answer and he asks for Heather, but I'm sure you're not too keen on it.

"But....by myself?"

I'll move someone in. Quit bitching.

On a lighter note, the sorority got itself three new members! Now, on a random note...

LLAMA CHESS MATCH!

TO THE DEATHHHHHH.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Page 10 of 20