Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#251 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I plan to breed Helen and Daniel's noses, and try to match that offspring with a Curian/Skirt nose (go back several pages for pictures of Paul Curian and Polly Esther Skirt if your memory needs refreshing) in order to breed ONE NOSE TO RULE THEM ALL!

Oh my. You do realize that the concentrated nose genes of such unions could get out of control and result in something like this?

(And my photobucket account was a freebie with full-sized uploads. I think the policy change is relatively recent, because when I switched to paid a few months back, I started getting an options screen about full-sized vs reduced uploads. It sucks that they've cracked down on the accounts options like that )

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#252 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 6:18 PM

Miffed by her failure to, um, help Lily out by revealing to her that Emilio is unfaithful (even if not with her), Katelyn goes after the biggest target in sight and, seeing handsome George Hawkins standing not five feet from his fiancee, goes up to him with a cheery: "Hey, lover, long time no see! When you coming back for more?" The results are spectacular - he doesn't even have time to recoil from the flirt before Jovita punches Katelyn out. She may be a shy little thing, but she's not the daughter of the Grouchiest Man in Drama Acres for nothing! Plus, she's always been beset by a niggling feeling of self-doubt. It doesn't make sense that somebody as in-demand as George wouldn't have dated anybody else ever, and Hawkins education or not, can you really get as good at - what he's good at - without some experience? So Katelyn's pushed a big red button here.

Other couples are having a better night. Helen Wheels, herself floating on her new romance, approves of Heidi and Dominic's spontaneous first make-out in the middle of the Tri-Var parlor. Musical accompaniment by Marsha Hawkins on piano.

Looks like it's not only Hawkinses who do this job well...Dominic is extremely tired and will sleep quite awhile longer. He asked Heidi out on their first date after he got out of class; she called him back at 6 and they went out again; and they got to the woohoo point relatively quickly (with his mom on the lot!), but he was orangelining energy. So I locked both first woohoo with this person wants, had him end the date to get the motive boost, and had him ask her out again. After only a couple of interactions, he rolled "back to my place" and she had three woohoo wants out of four, so he called the cab and returned to Alma Mater House, where she headed upstairs even before he did, without any of that hanging out at the curb they usually do.

Jovita, seething with near-hysterical humiliation, is annoyed at her housemates' unending PDAs. She gets her revenge by taking a nap in Jeremiah and Marsha's bed so they can't use it themselves.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#253 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:28 AM
Tri-Var seems to specialize in dumb blondes these days. All my new recruits seem to fit that description!

Heather Huffington, the eldest Tri-Var in the house. She's caught one of the college professors 'making himself at home' in a bathroom used almost exclusively by girls. So, she handles the situation in the most mature manner, and bursts out in laughter at the pervert.

Since Heather switched aspiration to Fortune, Autumn Sims has been awarded the title of 'Sorority Slut'. Her LTW is to Woohoo twenty sims, and that's what she plans on doing. She's currently doing the professor that Heather caught earlier. Unlike Mary Jane Fleurada, she's banging him for the grade.

Yvette Collins, a.k.a. Maddox's ex-girlfriend, has become the family sim of the establishment, and has been spending an extended amount of time learning how to arrange flowers. It's much easier to write a term paper with a plethora of snapdragons surrounding you.

Finally, Sandy Bradshaw, the Knowledge sim who acts nothing like a Knowledge sim. She spends most of her time lifted on Bubble, and not a big fan of skilling. She's engaged to a dormie she recently asked to pledge. He's a guy, so he'll be a sorority brother.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#254 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 3:40 PM
Considering what's kept on the LFT Society lot, this sight should be enough to scare most anyone on campus.

...Grimuara really does have a thing about bed-making.

Daniken snuggles up to Juniper after their First Time. They've shared a bed since their first night on campus, but up until then it'd just been used for sleeping and relaxed conversations about anything and everything.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 6:39 AM
Calvin gives Ponsonby a 'peace make-over' to 'apologize for over-reacting'. Nothing malignant, just a make-over.

"Um, are you sure I look alright?"
"No, you look hot! You're totally going to score with that look."
"Can I look in a mirror, first?"
"Don't worry about it! Really!"

That dirty glower hides nothing, Calvin.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#256 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 3:34 PM
Default Spongebath

Seeing this first thing in the morning when you only want some pancake breakfast must be a little chocking

Got a Verrry sloppy alien sim in one of my doorms at the moment
The doorm has lots of bathrooms but he keeps taking spongebaths in the kitchen
Mad Poster
#257 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:56 PM
I'd say he's a good candidate for a private residence.

At Sim State, Jovita is still fuming about George and the cow mascot, but she takes out her aggression on weeds.

At La Fiesta Tech, Ophelia Nigmos, with an odd feeling that she's somehow dodged a bullet, is getting out and enjoying having control of her own life. She's meeting new and interesting people (Stella got into her queue to sweet talk her, but chickened out)...

...discovering talents she didn't know she had...

...and reconnecting with old friends. Johnny had her and spontaneously-made, no-chemistry girlfriend Klara over at the same time, and opted to introduce Ophelia to recreational drugs rather than sort out his feelings.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#258 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 5:52 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 4th Jul 2012 at 6:05 PM.
Hopefully Stella gets her nerve up, because she could sweep hypochondriac Ophelia off her feet with her compulsive cleaning

Ripley Curious -- Pascal's granddaughter by his eldest son Sagan and Sagan's half-alien wife Hedwig -- used to tell practically everyone in high school that she was dating Daniken Howe. Why not? They ate lunch together sometimes, he'd willingly borrow her chewed-up pencils in study hall, and she used to play along when he'd chase her pretending to be a werewolf. Apparently Daniken hadn't gotten the memo, though, because he rejected her when she proposed they go steady.

So what does she do when she arrives at college and runs into -- if her dad's Aunt Jenny's "so long you set the phone down and walk away for a while" squealing ramble was accurate -- Daniken's fiancée?

She's encountering all sorts of familiar faces on campus...

...and dealing with them with her tried-and-tested approach to problem-solving.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#259 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Fivey : 10th Jul 2012 at 6:21 AM.

Eckhard met Phil a while back, in a grocery store. They traded glances, words, smiles...but from the start, it was clear that they both wanted more. So, when Eck leaned in, nervous and shy, Phillip didn't retaliate or flinch. It felt natural. When they pulled apart, they grinned at each other. They couldn't help but embrace each other once more.

Nobody told Emil this though.

No, Emil just stared in a slight confusion at the two. Eckhard turned around to see his best friend in a bewilderment. Phil let go, then took a few steps back. Eckhard took a deep breath, then approached Emil.

"Uh...so, you're gay?"
"Well, yeah."
"Huh. I totally missed that one. You would think I would have a more developed gaydar, since I was adopted by two gay dudes, but there you go."
"...this doesn't change anything, does it? I mean..."
"Of course it doesn't change anything. We're bros, right? You're still the same Eckhard. Unless you somehow, suddenly turned into one of those flamboyant cunts with the clothes and the million lipgloss containers. Then I would be really pissed off, and probably would beat you up."
"Honestly, I think I can kick your ass. You're a total wuss."
"Whatever, Freckles. You're still my bitch."
"Wanker."
"Fag."

They laughed. He grabbed Emil by the wrist, and dragged him into Phil's dorm room.

"Emil, this is Phil. Phil, this is my best friend, Emil."
"Pleasure to meet you."
"Good to meet you, too. I'll be expecting the money tomorrow afternoon."
"Huh?"
"Emil!"
"I'm joking! Jeez."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Instructor
#260 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 1:20 AM
Adrina Leong and Jeremy Mamyuac are cousins and the two children of my shared heirs Adam (and Amaya) Leong and Alyson (and David) Mamyuac. I knew that one of the two of them was going to be the heir for generation four of my Attention Family Legacy, but had a tough time deciding who, since I love them both so much.

But finally now that they are young adults I have made up my mind! After graduating from Sim State University, Jeremy will become the generation four heir!

Here are pictures of what both Jeremy and Adrina look like now that they are all grown up!

The girl in the background of Adrina's pic is Erica...Jeremy's longtime girlfriend and high school sweetheart.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#261 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:28 AM

"'sup, guys."
"Ugh..."
"Uh, Lyss...where are your clothes?"
"My good clothes are being washed, and I don't want to wear my skinny jeans right now. They're uncomfortable, y'know? Not a lot of room. Only good for partying."
"You could have worn underwear, or something. At least a towel."
"Ehh."

"Daisy, please stop checking him out."
"I'm NOT checking him out."
"Your eyes are focused on him."
"There's a naked guy in front of me! What am I supposed to do?"
"Look away? Try to ignore him?"
"It's more difficult than it seems, trust me."

"What are you guys watching?"
"Dammit Ulysses, move your ass! I am not going to look around it to see the television."
"See, I told you. Please, Lyss? It's bothering my boyfriend."
"Okay, calm down, gosh. Lemme move this chair at least."
"Fine."

"So, last night, I dyed my pubes purple, right? I used Kool-Aid, since it's a lot more gentle than commercial hair dyes, you know? Well, now Em says they taste like Grape flavoring. I didn't believe her, but they DO. Weird, right?"
"I'm just going to ignore you now."
"What's your problem?"
"Please go away."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Scholar
#262 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:57 AM
Ripley Curious offers to milk infamous "Sexy Cow" Donte King. The way he lobbed that waterballoon at Rishell's head gave her butterflies in the worst way.

She handles flirtation the same way she handles problem solving...

...but at least she has the courtesy to help Donte out of his wet costume.

I think Ripley's met her match :lovestruc

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#263 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:20 AM
That first photo is really pushing the boundaries of propriety, there...

Jessie Pilferson continues her quest to transform the entire student body of La Fiesta Tech with Francis J. Worthington the III. His fiancee Jasmine (who has a blue mohawk and face paint) has been bugging him to change his look for awhile.

He even looks slightly less worried this way. Ever notice that no matter what Fran is doing, he never seems quite sure that he ought to, or or that he's doing it right?

DJ Verse saw Jessie ask Mickey for a date earlier this evening, decides she wants nothing to do with anything either of them has ever touched, and undoes the makeover Jessie gave her for a completely different look.

Guy Wrightley, remembering how painful it was when he caught Jessie kissing Gunnar (and he and Jessie hadn't gotten nearly as far as DJ and Mickey have), goes out of his way to be nice to her.

Top Secret Researcher
#264 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 7:00 AM Last edited by Fivey : 23rd Jul 2012 at 9:45 AM.
New Greek house Nagard-Annya (with only two members- Max Flexor and Mitch Indie) have their first Toga party. They've invited some potential recruits, and Jonah Powers for the hell of it. Also, a Cheerleader was present, so she partied with them.

"Dude, Jonah. What are you doing?"

"IMMA DANCING. Leave me alone!"
"Heh. Keep shaking that hiney. It's funny."
"GO TO HELL!"

A streaker later shows up at said party. Max isn't really concerned though, as he's showing potential brother Achmed Meredith (yes, that is really his name) how high his threshold for pain is. Not that it is usually high, but Max is pretty drunk right now, so he doesn't feel much in general.

Later, Mitch gets a call from his professor. He's taking Drama, so the call doesn't go very smoothly.

"Mr. Indie...please breathe into the phone for me."
"What?"
"Just do it. Please."
"...haaaahhhh-"
"Nrhg...dammit, breathe harder, Mr. Indie!"
"...uh...I don't feel comfortable with this."
"I'm sure your grade doesn't feel comfortable with being deducted, does it? Keep breathing, I'll tell you when to stop."
"I'm hanging up now. Goodbye, sir."
"No, wait!"
*CLICK*
Mad Poster
#265 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:52 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 5th Aug 2012 at 11:43 PM.
Some drama at Tri-Annya Sorority in Townie Place Uni:

"The other Mary-Sue" Anne Fairchild argues with Ivy Copur for not dressing up fashionably.

"OMG! What the hell is wrong with you? You don't portray a sorority girl! You're not spending money wisely on clothes you shouldn't be buying instead, you know!"

"Yes I do, there is plenty left in funds. I buy well-clothes to save some money. Unlike you, you're a spendthrift. Just look at your clothes!" Ivy is still committed to her usual purple shirt code. Her was okay, but had to go. Finally some CC in my pictures.
"I wonder how you were able to get into the sorortiy in the first place?!"
"Privileges my dear and I don't give a damn if you even care or not about it!" Ivy's father is Prof. Ronan, he was a full-time professor, but little time was left and he was tired from all the paper work. So he chose to be a Guest lecturer at the college.

She had this angry face on her before heading to class. :P

Aria (in night wear): Today's weather is great!
Jeremy: I know!
Janice:*Cough Cough Cough* Looks straight into the eyes of Aria to warn her not to be dragged into to trouble.
Aria is a triple bolter with Jeremy, but they both have lovers and are both Grilled cheese with a sec. Family.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#266 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 6:11 PM
Eckhard spam.

Because, Eckhard.
Instructor
#267 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:32 PM
Gabriel Berg

Fanny Schneider

Maja Hamilton

Jenny Cronwall
Top Secret Researcher
#268 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 8:54 AM

College kids, hard at work.

Ellen, who actually was working, overworked herself and pissed herself in the madness of trying to serve pancakes for a bit of pocket change. Poor girl.

"You went to class in your lingerie? Now, why would you do that?"
"Well, I figured that there's no point of changing back into my clothes, if I was just going to get out of them again!"
"Oh, you!"

Ah, young love.

Despite their relationship having dramatically improved, Rhea still doesn't feel comfortable with hugging Tank. She doesn't mean to come off as rude, but can one blame her for recoiling?
Screenshots
Instructor
#269 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:31 PM
Vanessa Kroon

David Kroon

Johan Falck

Moa Falck
Top Secret Researcher
#270 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 12:39 PM
I discovered that other sims can join in on Freestyles, creating what is basically a rap battle. To display this, my YAs Emil and Eckhard.

-rapping something about Nietzche and how he is just a total downer-

-badly rhymed scrawble about why Physics trumps all other sciences-

"Damn Emil, you're sexy!"
"OH, COME ON! I WAS ON A ROLL! YOU JUST HAD TO WALK IN AND RUIN EVERYTHING! GIRLS SUCK! I'M GONNA GO CALL UP MY BOYFRIEND AND GET HEAD, OR SOMETHING! GEEZ!"

Actually, Eck's just coughing. Heh.
Lab Assistant
#271 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 10:05 PM
Academie Le Tour's Freshman Male Class

Mitch Indie

I tried to make this guy look as much like a poser as I could lol

Heather Huffington

I basically turned the whole Tri-Var Sorority into sluts, and she is their queen.

Jonah Powers

I've never 'cheated' (used plastic surgery) on a makeover before Jonah, but the lower half of his face just freaked me out to much. So I did a little subtle change in structure. This is a pic before I gave him chest hair.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Instructor
#272 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 6:01 PM
Emma Skoog

Mia Cronwall

Lukas Berg

Florian Schneider
Field Researcher
#273 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 12:45 PM
Tullulabell- Jonah looks much better now! What was Maxis thinking?
Kristina- Great-looking sims!

Jasmine and Zoe weren't that close when Jazz formed the Shifting Paradymes, but eventually they've become good buddies. It took a while though; they're both really shy. One of the things they have in common is how much they hated high school (see the speech bubble).

Miranda isn't a fan of Rick Contrary's piano "talent". She's not quite sure about her wardrobe yet... she's trying to strike a balance between quirky, cute, and whatever would upset her mother. Hence the necklace and cowboy boots. (Sorry about the UI in the corner!)
Mad Poster
#274 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:19 PM

Monica Bratford gets fit!

"You know I love you the way you are, right?"
"Right. So why do you want to change my mohawk?"
"I don't, exactly. Why'd you want me to change the way I did my hair?"
"Because you might as well have worn a sign that said: Kick me, I'm a dork?"
"Right. And that was fine in high school, where I was a dork. And your hair was fine when you were a freshman. But you're not anymore. So - trust me."

"See?"
"Hey - you're right! I really like the rose."
"Yeah, so, I like giving you flowers."

"I should've known I could trust you."
"Always and forever."
Fran actually has a subtle long-term plan to get her into gradually more respectable hairstyles as her hair grows out and they get closer to graduation, but he really does love her the way she is. And since he plans to earn his hundred thou contributing to the economic development of stagnant, but in his opinion high-potential, Strangetown, a slightly funky look isn't as big a disadvantage in a businessman's wife as it would have been back east. He was way too conservative, she was self-consciously overdone on the rock-and-roll look, they can meet in the middle and be happy.

Top Secret Researcher
#275 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:49 AM

"Baya su du k-"
"Adair! Please! Go cheerlead downstairs!"
"Yeah, You're going to wake the babies!"

"Uh, yeah. Okay. I'll just go study or something."
"You go do that."
"Bye."

"-grumble grumble- Wake up the babies....that's a bunch of horsecrud....-grumble grumble-...I can hear them..."
Page 11 of 20