Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvis Presley *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 29th May 2005 at 10:51 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2005 at 5:44 PM by jameLia

165 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 161 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 5:51 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!! :jaw: This is THE most PERFECT Sim I've ver seen!!!! I'm astonished! Really!!! Congratulations for the perfect work and thanks 4 sharin it with us
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 7:15 PM
Gracias
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 10:05 PM
I can't help falling in love with this Sim!! I'm all shook up over this hunka hunka burnin love.

Okay, I'm done. Seriously, this is one of the best CelebSims I've ever seen. Thanks sooo much for sharing him with us. Now, if someone would just make him some blue suede shoes...

:angel:
#54 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 2:57 AM
OMG! Wow! This like...totally perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 3:46 AM
Is he only for uni?? When I went to install him, I got a message saying I didn't have the right expansion pack.
#56 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 5:39 AM
I love it and would like to download it but it keeps going from the WinZIP sign to 'Open this file with Internet Explorer' then sends me to the log in page where my log in isn't accepted. I'm already logged in when I started. What am I doing wrong? Sorry if this is in the wrong place---Thank you again.
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 6:01 AM
thanks so much! i love you! :D
looks just like him
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 9:07 AM Last edited by jameLia : 2nd Jun 2005 at 9:30 AM.
I have only one EP and it's University.I don't know anything about WinZIP problems etc.
AND PLEASE... if u can make meshes,make a great outfit for Elvis sim and share with us pleasee :yippee:
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 9:25 AM
How handsome he is, so pleased to have him living again in The Sims 2. Thankyou jameLea.
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 12:38 PM
You did it ---I would love to see more of your work--ty for the time and effort
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 7:55 PM Last edited by jameLia : 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:10 PM.
I made another sim, it's Charlotte.But she is not a celebrity,then where will i upload her in this forum?In "Celebrities and Real People" or "Other" ?which one

i wanna know,do u like her?

and Unfortunately,Elvis still needs an outfit!!
Won't someone make a costume for him??
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 11:40 PM
Wow, Charlotte is gorgeous! You're so talented, thanks again for sharing with us. And for the record, I have no problem whatsoever with E's lack of clothing

:angel:
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 2:48 AM
REally nice!! Looks better than the one I made...
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:47 AM
I was scrolling down checking the pictures of the new celebrity skins out and came across this and said wow! You did a good job even the sideburns look great! BTW, Charlotte looks nice too even though she's not supposed to be a celebrity, she looks a little bit like Jessica Alba to me.
#65 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:58 AM
He is great!!!!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 4:32 AM Last edited by Makai : 3rd Jun 2005 at 4:35 AM.
He is just GORGEOUS.. now I want my daughter Sim to marry him.. She is in love with this Ugly Maxis NPC name Dante.. or something like that He is pretty ugly.. LOL

What we do to control our Sims eh??

She is pretty good looking.. Rats.. better looking than my Daughter Sim.. LOL

And he looks very good nakki to me.. LOL

Por favor Dime en donde la pusiste a ella para irla a buscar,

Gracias for compartir
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 8:44 AM
Wow, that's the best celeb sim that I have ever seen.
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 9:31 AM
I'm not being funny, but it really could pass as a photograph of him!!!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#69 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:57 PM
great resemblance...just wow...
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 4:52 PM
ok first off great job. second i showed "Elvis" to my mom. and here is what she said "wow looks like elvis." i showed her another elvis before and she got mad cause it didnt look like him. but yours is Elvis. so great job
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 6:34 AM
Totally amazing.. it looks SO much like him.
I had elvis in sims 1.. he was married to twins hehe
gotta grabbit.. thanks so much for posting him!
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 6:18 PM
WOW! I'm overwhelmed, it's just fantastic! As if the King just stood in front of me! Thank you so much, please carry on with your work!
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 8:33 AM
This is exceptionally well done...Thanks
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 8:38 AM
And yes, I like Charlotte. Very much.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:38 PM
wow, he's just beautiful! i donwloaded him for my game, but when i went into cas and went to select him , my game crashed. i checked godyshop to see which cas charactor it was and it crashed when i clicked on him. anyway, i'm here to redownload him , in the hopes that doing so will fix my game, and get this rocken sim working as well ^_^.
Page 3 of 7