Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:07 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 23rd Feb 2017 at 8:19 PM.
Recreating your dreams in Sims 2
Let's play a game! It's plain simple: incorperate the game to recreate/reenact/stage you recent remember dreaming (in your sleep), via screenshoting/recording the "dream" within the game.

EDIT: Cleared the context/meaning of the word in brackets + typo fix.

EDIT2: Title changed!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:11 PM Last edited by toxicboy : 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:47 PM.

Oops I didn't read properly the OP. Sorry.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:22 PM
This is asking us some work pal! @SneakyWingPhoenix
But I LOVE the idea! ahah!
I'll get to work next time I have something interesting. lol
EDIT: You might want to rewrite your thread title though, unless I am the one not getting it, your title seem to ask about what we always wanted, dreamed about the sims 2, while what you seem to actually ask of us, is to illustrate our real life dreams using the sims 2..confusion will happen.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 5:26 PM
By dream I mean when you're asleep...
I wanted to start this thread with mine, but couldn't recall any rememberable one, lol.

In the game, you can set up the scenery/event through using cheats, hacks and what not... If something isn't doable from what you saw in the dream that you can't exactly create the exact thing, just improvise (monsters == social bunnies, a fight on the plane = move objects and put the sims on top of the helicopter, ect.).
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 9:52 PM
From a purely grammatical viewpoint it should be "what did you dream?" or "what you dreamed".
This is difficult since I barely remember my dreams or they're so weird they wouldn't be able to be recreated in Sims.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 11:35 PM
I didn't understand anything the op wrote, but i enjoyed that trailer...is that an official ts2 trailer? Never saw it before, but dang that looks like fun! lol
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by labellavienna
I didn't understand anything the op wrote, but i enjoyed that trailer...is that an official ts2 trailer? Never saw it before, but dang that looks like fun! lol

Someone with more knowledge could tell you more about that trailer. I know I've been told, but nothing seems clear to me. lol
The game the op would like you to play is...tell us a dream you had, that you can remember, by using the sims 2. Either pictures that illustrate your dream, or a video you make maybe...

Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard
From a purely grammatical viewpoint it should be "what did you dream?" or "what you dreamed".
This is difficult since I barely remember my dreams or they're so weird they wouldn't be able to be recreated in Sims.

The title made me think that I'd have to point out that we already have a thread for when we dream about Sims 2.

'Recreating your dreams in Sims 2' might be a better title.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:56 AM
Pretty much what I was saying in post number 2. lol

Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Pretty much what I was saying in post number 2. lol

You didn't write post 2 lol. And I mean the thread on while asleep having a dream about Sims 2, not what you dream about for Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 4:50 AM
Sorry! I meant post number 3. ahah!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:12 PM
I had this dream when I was 5-6 years old. It was just a human (possibly pillow) wheel on my bed. That's it. This was the closest imitation I could make.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astha123
I had this dream when I was 5-6 years old. It was just a human (possibly pillow) wheel on my bed. That's it. This was the closest imitation I could make.

Great! You executed pretty well If I had to say something

... If only I could change the title Is there a way to ask a mod or do by myself?
ETA Nevermind
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:14 PM
Ok, here my dream that I recall from a long time ago. This is the moment when I had my first/second lucid dream and details later on..

Standing in front of/next to the school cafeteria, and in my mind a thought snaps: "I must be DREAMING!", then to prove it to myself by doing some sort of reality check by checking my hands

Knowing that the first typical thing a noobie lucid dreamer would do, I then proceed to run away as fast as I could to the outside of the school with the excitment to start.... you guessed it-- TO FLY.

And I go flying

And my enjoyment ends there were a pile of leafless (just pretend) tree branches get in my way :/

Then, shortly after the next dream, I brag about my first lucid dream trip to my big brother...

Just to let you know: that's NOT how we look. I just spawned in these random generated sims, cuz I was lazy to edit them out.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard

Just improvise
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Ok, here my dream that I recall from a long time ago. This is the moment when I had my first/second lucid dream and details later on..

Standing in front of/next to the school cafeteria, and in my mind a thought snaps: "I must be DREAMING!", then to prove it to myself by doing some sort of reality check by checking my hands
Knowing that the first typical thing a noobie lucid dreamer would do, I then proceed to run away as fast as I could to the outside of the school with the excitment to start.... you guessed it-- TO FLY.

You're my kind of person.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 2:57 PM
Request o moderators: May you guys move this thread to Stories?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.