Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Variety

by Enayla Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 7:34 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:28 PM
These are gorgeous. I can't wait to use them. Thanks, Enayla!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:44 PM
Beautiful as always! I just love all your skins! I think I have them all downloadedlol. can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:36 PM
Once again job well done! The two darker tones look nice. I have almost all of your skin tones and eyes.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:56 PM
I'm having trouble, I can download them but when I go to put them in my folder it comes up with an error. I tried downloading them again and same thing keeps happening. Any ideas?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM
Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:23 PM
YAY! This is so fantabuous! You are making so many skins I <3 Enayla Your skins are all high quality and the features and the shading and everything on your skins are done so perfectly. Amazing. Thanks for sharing Enayla

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:45 PM
Your skins are always amazing, but these ones have something special, I particularly like the gold one!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:47 PM
These skins are georgeous, like your other works! The belly buttons of these skins are very nice!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:49 PM
Thank you, Enayla, for yet another stunning creation! Keep 'em coming!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks <3 ^_^
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:35 PM
you always floor me with the quality of your work, Enayla. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous as usual. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:24 PM
OOOOOOH!! Pixie Gold is so HAWT!! Amazing details , thank you so much for doing all these skintones !!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:03 PM
great as usual... 5 stars

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:41 PM
I've just made a load of CAS sims using your recent genetics in order to introduce them into my neighbourhood's gene pool (and I shall make the perfect bride.... Mwah ha ha) and I have to say that these look as excellent as expected in game. I'm really glad of another asian skin too, so thanks!
Pixie Hush looks especially lush on hispanic type sims too.

YAY!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 11:32 PM
Hey! I really like your skins, where did you get the hair on your female pixie gold model? I love it.

Check out my Sims2.com page at http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php for awesome stories and other uploaded sims!
MY WEBSITE OF BEATLES FUN (still under construction): www.geocities.com/beatlemaniacraze
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM
Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:50 AM
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 5:25 AM
Your skins are always superb and flawless. I thank-you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:09 AM
Thank you! These are awesome. Please keep doing skins with moles... they look great, and so have all your sets. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:34 PM
wow, like everyone else i am amazed by these skins and in love with your gold male. i really need his hair. it is possibly the most beautiful thing ever created. please let us know where to get it or if you'll post your models for downloading! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 4:34 PM
great job! your skins are always the best.
where is the hair from of the female model in Pixie Night?
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
Default Warlokk linked skintones?
I love your skintones. They're great! Do you have any that link to the meshes in Warlokk's Hi-Res BodyShape Collection? If not, will you be releasing any anytime soon? [I hope ]
sugarfree sugarette
#48 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:31 PM
OMG, theose shintones are so beautiful! I'm speechless... Thank you!

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:06 AM
Wow, these are even prettier than the others! Pixie Gold is just stunning, and I can't wait to get to making sims with it; I'm going to start loading up bodyshop right now. : ) Thanks so much!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:54 AM
Ah, these are so pretty! I especially like Pixie Gold. Is there any chance of you doing a variety of Asian skins, light and dark? I'd die happy if you did that.

Heh, but anyway, beautiful job, as usual. Five stars! Thanks so much for sharing!

K.B.
Page 2 of 5