Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"You're not leaving the house dressed like that, young lady!" - Female Modesty Set (Base Game)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 6:56 PM

352 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 308 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 15
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#351 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 9:33 PM
OMG just found these I hate the belly showing left me with little clothing to choose from this is amazing to find !! THANK YOU
Test Subject
#352 Old 2nd Feb 2022 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zovesta
While the insane amount of slut-shaming in the comments is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, I find it ridiculous that all the outfits showed off the belly. Bothers me as much as it would if they all covered everyone up. People dress differently, you better start delivering on that "make anyone" slogan, EA!

I know I'm far in the future, but I think one of the reasons for bellybuttons might be bc of clipping
Inventor
#353 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
TFTopJeansJacket

I like this mod. The jacket is more "modest" than bare tanktops, and fits with a longer shirt. I had a problem sending my girl to the LeTourneau university with a bare stomach. I don't like covered legs in othe other outfits. They have the same shape but just different color.
Page 15 of 15