Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Death & More Mod

by PolarBearSims Posted 10th Mar 2017 at 6:50 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2023 at 12:20 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

657 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 520 Feedback Posts, 136 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 11:11 PM
Great add ons. Are you planning on a vampire flavor where not all of the interactions are autonomous? I just don't want any of my vamps to think they can turn the whole town. Love this idea. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 11:16 PM
You can kill sims off the lot by changing Sim_Death_Only_On_Lot to false in mc center settings. I did this and sims will die no matter where there are located.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luvbunnyxx2
You can kill sims off the lot by changing Sim_Death_Only_On_Lot to false in mc center settings. I did this and sims will die no matter where there are located.

OMG
Thank you for telling me this, I was looking for a reply on one of my mods but it got deleted, this is exactly what I needed. Now I can set this as well in my MCC settings!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:08 AM
BTW. thank you for this mod @PolarBearSims! It will be of good use in my game!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
Great add ons. Are you planning on a vampire flavor where not all of the interactions are autonomous? I just don't want any of my vamps to think they can turn the whole town. Love this idea. Thanks!

Yeah I can. You want it in flavor 1 or 2?
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luvbunnyxx2

Thank you I will make sure I check that out
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
BTW. thank you for this mod @PolarBearSims! It will be of good use in my game!

Your welcome. Im working on more options in the near future
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Your welcome. Im working on more options in the near future

How about testing if vampire hunters could actually be autonomous in curing vampirism, then it would bring a little challenge to the whole vampire game play. Could you imagine you meet this new Sim and he turns out to be a vampire hunter? uh oh! :D

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:50 AM
How about testing if vampire hunters could actually be autonomous in curing vampirism, then it would bring a little challenge to the whole vampire game play. Could you imagine you meet this new Sim and he turns out to be a vampire hunter? uh oh! :D

I saw codes for some slayer, where did you find one in the game? I'd like to check it out
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:40 AM
I saw codes for some slayer, where did you find one in the game? I'd like to check it out

Sadly I didn't find any in the game. The sim has to have high level vampire lore skill and also be able to create the cure with the mixology skill. After that when they are fighting with a vampire and are in bad relationship with each other, the hunter can "slay" the vampire with the cure!

*hint* if you ask me a slayer should be able to slay without having the relationship bar in total red, before the function appears as choice in the mean interactions!

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:46 AM
Sadly I didn't find any in the game. The sim has to have high level vampire lore skill and also be able to create the cure with the mixology skill. After that when they are fighting with a vampire and are in bad relationship with each other, the hunter can "slay" the vampire with the cure!

That file sounds worth taking a look at and seeing what I can do with it I may have a sim capable of that now, didn't know about the slayer at the time lol
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:47 AM
That file sounds worth taking a look at and seeing what I can do with it I may have a sim capable of that now, didn't know about the slayer at the time lol

oops we both wrote at the same time it appears! :D
Here again an addition to the above post:

*hint* if you ask me a slayer should be able to slay without having the relationship bar in total red, before the function appears as choice in the mean interactions!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 1:54 AM
OMG, just discovered this mod... so awesome. Thank you for creating this
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 1:38 PM
I would love to see one like feeding from other vampires is fun :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 2:00 PM
Does this conflict with the vampire mega mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 2:46 PM
I removed the VMM because I thought it was conflicting but I am not sure... I am trying to figure some problems I have with this mod...I would love keeping VMM alongside... for now I got just MCCC along with Vampire is Fun 2 and Vampire bite Pregnant is Fun but its not going to be autonym at all... furthermore, I can't bite the pregnants at all its still greyed out... however... I can bite and take deep drinks manually and it would kill the victim at least that seem to work.

Can you tell me how to combine it or how you set your MCCC that things go autonomious for your game, PolarBear?
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 3:22 PM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 12th Mar 2017 at 4:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dario Maesar
I removed the VMM because I thought it was conflicting but I am not sure... I am trying to figure some problems I have with this mod...I would love keeping VMM alongside... for now I got just MCCC along with Vampire is Fun 2 and Vampire bite Pregnant is Fun but its not going to be autonym at all... furthermore, I can't bite the pregnants at all its still greyed out... however... I can bite and take deep drinks manually and it would kill the victim at least that seem to work.

Can you tell me how to combine it or how you set your MCCC that things go autonomious for your game, PolarBear?

It's possible it could conflict with the vampire mega mod. I will check and see if they use the same files. If they do, that would cause 1 or more not to work. Autonomy will be the same as any autonomy in the game originally. It's done by random. Just means now when the game does the random actions that option can pop up for them to do. Before it wouldn't at all. I will dbl check the pregnant packages.

MCCC shouldn't haven't anything to do with these mods. I took everything out of mine except Drinking from Pregnant and Vampirism flavor 2 and they both worked. I've tested it with and with out MCCC and was able to drink from them. I was however, useing a vampire I created a while back that is a master vampire with lots of powers, I don't know much on what they can and can't do since I don't play them in my game. Not sure if the level of vampire would have anything to do with it or not. I wouldn't think it would but I really don't know.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MDunford
Does this conflict with the vampire mega mod?

It's possible, I will check the files
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 3:56 PM
2nd flavor of Vampires Mega Mod changes the same file used for the deep drink in this mod. Mega Mod alters the relationship loss for a deep drink. That one will load before mine, and mine will more than likely override it. That's just the theory on how mods work and load that you find on the internet.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 5:33 PM
I just downloaded this mod, it looks very interesting. Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 6:46 AM Last edited by Tanja1986 : 13th Mar 2017 at 8:33 AM.
Hey PolarBearSims!
I just wanted to come by and tell you my experience with those mods of yours so far. Since I installed them, I can definitely see that even other Sims now rather sit down to talk to each other. I just placed a new nightclub and all the Sims arriving sat down and started talking to each other, which I never saw before, because usually they run straight to the DJ station to dance etc. But not this time! This is awesome! Now I am only waiting for Vampires to appear and do interactions autonomously!

EDIT:
Sadly however I did not see any autonomous vampire action yet. Did you test it in a club? If yes, the vampires do autonomous things while gathered in a club. But I was hoping they would do this also without the club feature. Any idea why so far none of the vampires did anything?
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 12:30 PM
Hey PolarBearSims!
I just wanted to come by and tell you my experience with those mods of yours so far. Since I installed them, I can definitely see that even other Sims now rather sit down to talk to each other. I just placed a new nightclub and all the Sims arriving sat down and started talking to each other, which I never saw before, because usually they run straight to the DJ station to dance etc. But not this time! This is awesome! Now I am only waiting for Vampires to appear and do interactions autonomously!

EDIT:
Sadly however I did not see any autonomous vampire action yet. Did you test it in a club? If yes, the vampires do autonomous things while gathered in a club. But I was hoping they would do this also without the club feature. Any idea why so far none of the vampires did anything?

I only changed the autonomy from false to true. Which just kets the option pop up during the randomization of intetactions. There isn't anything in the code that says how often or any kind of percentage. This game is more set up for sims to always be nice. I've seen my sim get jumped and beat up with no warning and right after they are chatting. Most likely won't do anything autonomously unless they get thirsty. With my experience with this game since it isn't an open world, my townies always get replenished in needs each time they disappear. Which means each time they come back their needs are full. The longer they are somewhere without disappearing to the game bin- or sim space lol- they will get thirsty and hopefully you see more autonomy happening. I will look and see if there is other codes somewhere else that has something on making them want to drink more. I don't see them autonomously much either. So far I've had 1 vampire, my active for testing, who was low in thirst anyway, took a drink without me looking lol.

On them sitting at the club, my mods shouldn't have anything to do with that but that is nice they are sitting more have you tried clubs since the musical chair update with restaurants? Maybe that's why they sit more
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:43 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 3:39 PM
Oh my god ! Thank you for this mod. It frustrated me to no end that my sims would be less "having fun" interacting with people than to play chess... I'll try them right away :D
Page 1 of 27