Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Death & More Mod

by PolarBearSims Posted 10th Mar 2017 at 6:50 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2023 at 12:20 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

657 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 520 Feedback Posts, 136 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 27
Theorist
Original Poster
#551 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Korvisha
Hi, Thank you for this Mod love it , can vampires drink from vampire ? I have a mod in a folder that let my vampire sims do that not sure if it one of your. if not, can you have add it when you have time . it old and out of date . thank you

No vampires can not drink from each other. It is s planned feature though.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#552 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
No vampires can not drink from each other. It is s planned feature though.

thank you for the reply .. that be cool I have a lot of vampires in my sims
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 9:40 PM
hey PolarBearSims, first at all Merry Christmas.

I have a question I have Vampirism is fun v1 and Vampirism Drink Pregnant is fun, now I made an subfolder called vampirism is fun and put both packages inside and now your mod stopped working but only the vampirism is fun one my sim still can drink from pregnant sims, is this supposed to happen?
because I read putting mods one subfolder deep is still ok and that drinking from pregnant sims is still working so I don't know why vampirism is fun isn't working.

oh and btw I use the Autonomous version so I was wondering why no vampire had a drink ever
Theorist
Original Poster
#554 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
hey PolarBearSims, first at all Merry Christmas.

I have a question I have Vampirism is fun v1 and Vampirism Drink Pregnant is fun, now I made an subfolder called vampirism is fun and put both packages inside and now your mod stopped working but only the vampirism is fun one my sim still can drink from pregnant sims, is this supposed to happen?
because I read putting mods one subfolder deep is still ok and that drinking from pregnant sims is still working so I don't know why vampirism is fun isn't working.

oh and btw I use the Autonomous version so I was wondering why no vampire had a drink ever

What is happening to make you think it isn't working?

Getting them to do it autonomously like they used several patches ago has been difficult. I may have to try to raise the settings some more

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Lab Assistant
#555 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 4:45 AM
the reason I think it isn't working is because my Vampire sim won't gain any fun and I actually never saw them to stuff autonomously like never and I never get night visits
Theorist
Original Poster
#556 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 2:52 PM
the reason I think it isn't working is because my Vampire sim won't gain any fun and I actually never saw them to stuff autonomously like never and I never get night visits

I've never had any issues with 1 subfolder deep bur you never know. Try having it in just your mods folder and not any subfolders. If the vampire still gets no fun or energy gain, try it with nothing in your folder but the mod. If it works then, there's a conflict.

Lab Assistant
#557 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 4:13 PM
ok so after putting the mod in the main folder it works, which is kinda weird because all other mods work even if they are 1 subfolder deep
Theorist
Original Poster
#558 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 11:25 PM
ok so after putting the mod in the main folder it works, which is kinda weird because all other mods work even if they are 1 subfolder deep

Hard to say sometimes. Glad it's working for you

Theorist
Original Poster
#559 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 5:55 PM
UPDATE:

1/16/20 Patch Update

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#560 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 11:06 PM
Default Mod Vampire_Drink_Unlimited_byPolarbear
I have just made an interesting discovery here. Among other things I use the mod Vampire_Drink_Unlimited_byPolarbear and although my mages don't age anymore because of the potion "Forever Young", my mage got older after every vampire bite. Is this a mistake, or is it also the case with the mages despite the potion, as intended?
Theorist
Original Poster
#561 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by granatapfelsaft
I have just made an interesting discovery here. Among other things I use the mod Vampire_Drink_Unlimited_byPolarbear and although my mages don't age anymore because of the potion "Forever Young", my mage got older after every vampire bite. Is this a mistake, or is it also the case with the mages despite the potion, as intended?

What's a mage? The only intetaction that ages is the drain life spirit.

Test Subject
#562 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 12:24 PM Last edited by Razor : 15th Apr 2020 at 2:21 PM.
Can you add the possibility to kill vampire when lose a duel?
Test Subject
#563 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:50 PM
If you're still taking votes, I would absolutely love having a dialogue box pop up in order to decide to either reject or allow the vampire to drink. I personally always find it so annoying of having to build up a pleasant conversation or use the "The turn into willing victim option, especially between a vampire and his spouse, who I think would allow their spouse to drink any time unless they are in a really bad mood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#564 Old 13th May 2020 at 6:21 AM Last edited by UASimmer : 13th May 2020 at 6:59 AM.
Hello, I installed Flavor 2 and the "drain life spirit" option is not showing up and even if deep drink a sim does not die.
Theorist
Original Poster
#565 Old 13th May 2020 at 11:48 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 13th May 2020 at 12:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by UASimmer
Hello, I installed Flavor 2 and the "drain life spirit" option is not showing up and even if deep drink a sim does not die.

Test it with no other mod in your folder to make sure it's not a mod conflict. Drain life spirit is also a perk that you earn. It's under the perk called manipulate life spirit.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#566 Old 23rd May 2020 at 2:05 PM
It probably has been asked before, but, since I can't use both, supporting children vampires would be very useful.

GuruSR.
Theorist
Original Poster
#567 Old 23rd May 2020 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuruSR
It probably has been asked before, but, since I can't use both, supporting children vampires would be very useful.

GuruSR.

Can't used both of what? I'm sorry I don't follow, what you were asking.

Test Subject
#568 Old 24th May 2020 at 2:11 AM
Can't used both of what? I'm sorry I don't follow, what you were asking.

Quote:
Vampire Autonomously Turn Sims, Vampires Can Turn & Vampires Can Drink will conflict with Child Vampire Manifestation

That, can't use both, any chance to allow children to use your alterations so those who want yours can enjoy them for child and up?

GuruSR.
Theorist
Original Poster
#569 Old 24th May 2020 at 1:57 PM
That, can't use both, any chance to allow children to use your alterations so those who want yours can enjoy them for child and up?

GuruSR.

Ah okay. I see what your asking. I've never looked at the other mod, just the creator of it let me know there was conflicts so I put those files separate so others could use the main mod of this and the other one. I don't know what all they have done to create their mod or if any of it is scripted.

Test Subject
#570 Old 24th May 2020 at 4:13 PM
Ah okay. I see what your asking. I've never looked at the other mod, just the creator of it let me know there was conflicts so I put those files separate so others could use the main mod of this and the other one. I don't know what all they have done to create their mod or if any of it is scripted.

Ah, well, the mod they did is scripted, think it is 4 scripts if I recall correctly, but with your mod and theirs together, vampire stuff is partially broken, to avoid conflicts either one or the other is most likely best. So if yours supported child vampires and such, then it would be beneficial or at least somehow ask the other author if there is a way to make both work at the same time. Just what spots do both alter that conflict?

GuruSR.
Theorist
Original Poster
#571 Old 24th May 2020 at 4:31 PM
Ah, well, the mod they did is scripted, think it is 4 scripts if I recall correctly, but with your mod and theirs together, vampire stuff is partially broken, to avoid conflicts either one or the other is most likely best. So if yours supported child vampires and such, then it would be beneficial or at least somehow ask the other author if there is a way to make both work at the same time. Just what spots do both alter that conflict?

GuruSR.

If I remember correctly, been quite some time since I've talked with the creator, but it seems like at the time it wasn't possible to make them fully compatible.

Test Subject
#572 Old 30th May 2020 at 3:07 PM
If I remember correctly, been quite some time since I've talked with the creator, but it seems like at the time it wasn't possible to make them fully compatible.

Rather than compatibility, why not support vampires from child up with this mod?

GuruSR.
Test Subject
#573 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 3:07 AM
Hey, i was wondering if that mod was allowing to vampire npc to turn our sims into vampire antonomously ? i tried multple way, with the autonomous turn sims addons and all, i finally guess this mod its only designed to allow to our sim to autonomously turn npc ?
Sorry if the asking was already posted, i looked for severals hours for instructions and multiple differents addons, but nothing seems to work X(
Theorist
Original Poster
#574 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinnra
Hey, i was wondering if that mod was allowing to vampire npc to turn our sims into vampire antonomously ? i tried multple way, with the autonomous turn sims addons and all, i finally guess this mod its only designed to allow to our sim to autonomously turn npc ?
Sorry if the asking was already posted, i looked for severals hours for instructions and multiple differents addons, but nothing seems to work X(

No this will allow noc vampires to turn sims autonomously.

Test Subject
#575 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 9:40 PM
No this will allow noc vampires to turn sims autonomously.

Okey ! Thanks for your answer ! thats so great!, so i guess i need a specific relationship with them ?
Can u tell me what specific addon and flavour i need for this ?
Thanks again !
Page 23 of 27