Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Death & More Mod

by PolarBearSims Posted 10th Mar 2017 at 6:50 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2023 at 12:20 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

657 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 520 Feedback Posts, 136 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 25 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#601 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 8:51 AM
This mod need a update
Test Subject
#602 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 2:20 PM
Hi there, I'm enjoying this mod and all it adds to vampires, but am a bit confused on it's installation. I installed flavor two paired with no death in the same folder, but one of my sims still ended up dead from a break in. How should I go about this?
Theorist
Original Poster
#603 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamer10261122
Hi there, I'm enjoying this mod and all it adds to vampires, but am a bit confused on it's installation. I installed flavor two paired with no death in the same folder, but one of my sims still ended up dead from a break in. How should I go about this?

It only stops the death with deep drink not when they break in. In the game that 2 separate interactions.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#604 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 10:57 PM
UPDATE:

Patch Update; 11/17/20

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#605 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 6:48 PM
Thank you for the update
Test Subject
#606 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 7:38 AM
Vampires can drink pregnant sims isnt working for my sim..
Test Subject
#607 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 9:15 PM
Hello, i just wanted to ask what should i download for my vampire to be able to kill a normal sim by drinking their blood, but just that nothing more.
Thanks in advance
Test Subject
#608 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esplas
Hi, First I want to thank you for all your amazing mods, I play with most of them and I love them. But now I have a problem with this mod.
I've read all the comments and the mod seems to be working fine, but not for me. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I use No death vampire deepdrink, Vamp can turn pregnant sims unlimited, Vamp drink pregnant sims unlimited, Vamp auto turn, Vamp is fun 2 and vamp creation pregnant medium.
Nothing happens autonomously. I can drink multiple times from 1 sim, so that's working, not autonomously though. But I waited even until their thirst bar was completly red and then they started to drink uncontrollably which lead to death.
I now tried the mod in a new game, took out my sims 4 folder and started a whole new game with a household with 4 normal sims and 2 vampires, to check what would happen.
In my mods folder I put only the vampire mods and your personality please mod. Nothing happened. The 2 vampires have complete red thirst bars. My gameplay settings are on full autonomous for all sims.
One of the sims asked a vampire to be turned, he told her I'm sorry, I don't have the power to turn you. One of my vampires is even enemies with one of the normal sims, but still he doesn't drink. They don't have the good or vegetarian trait.
I even tried without the no death deepdrink, then without vamp creation pregnant medium and then without vamp can drink pregnant sims unlimited. It makes no different, none of the combinations worked. I'm sorry for this long message. Can you help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I think I am experiencing this too. I'm not playing with a vampire household, but rather my NPC and non-active vampires don't seem to be feeding autonomously. I took out any mods that could conflict and started a new game. I am using Flavor 2 along with Pregnant_Death, Autonomously_TurnSims, DrinkPregnantSims_Unlimited, Creation_Low for normal sims and Medium for pregnant sims.

Thanks for all of your great mods, I use several of them!
Lab Assistant
#609 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luxim
I think I am experiencing this too. I'm not playing with a vampire household, but rather my NPC and non-active vampires don't seem to be feeding autonomously. I took out any mods that could conflict and started a new game. I am using Flavor 2 along with Pregnant_Death, Autonomously_TurnSims, DrinkPregnantSims_Unlimited, Creation_Low for normal sims and Medium for pregnant sims.

Thanks for all of your great mods, I use several of them!

Having same problem..

I hope ur still supporting this mod.. I luv this mod
Test Subject
#610 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 1:07 PM Last edited by anastasia22850 : 24th Apr 2021 at 10:00 PM.
Default im having a problem
So i downloaded vampirism is fun flavor 1 and nothing else..but nothing happened. I dont get the option to drink uncotrollably or anything else that this mod claims to do. Should i download other files as well? I've also even tried to remove all my other mods, but im still experiencing the same problem... idk what to do plzz help me out
Lab Assistant
#611 Old 2nd May 2021 at 6:43 AM
same problem since the update, it's like it isn't even installed..
Theorist
Original Poster
#612 Old 2nd May 2021 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ayato_b666
Hello, i just wanted to ask what should i download for my vampire to be able to kill a normal sim by drinking their blood, but just that nothing more.
Thanks in advance

Version 2 will kill sims if a vampire drinks from them.

Theorist
Original Poster
#613 Old 2nd May 2021 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anastasia22850
So i downloaded vampirism is fun flavor 1 and nothing else..but nothing happened. I dont get the option to drink uncotrollably or anything else that this mod claims to do. Should i download other files as well? I've also even tried to remove all my other mods, but im still experiencing the same problem... idk what to do plzz help me out

There was an update to the game over a year ago that did something to them drinking autonomously. I've been trying to get it to work with no success. I do know that if you have a vampire club that encourages drinking and they do it autonomously. At least the last time I had heard they did. I apologize for this but I am trying to figure it out.

Theorist
Original Poster
#614 Old 2nd May 2021 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sis21721
same problem since the update, it's like it isn't even installed..

There was a game update over a year ago that did something to the autonomous drinking portion of this mod. Nothing in the interactions changed themselves but somewhere else in the game something had gotten changed. I've been trying to figure out ways to get them to do it autonomously but no success. All the other features do work as they are supposed to. I was told that having vampire clubs encourages them to drink.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#615 Old 5th May 2021 at 7:06 PM
always love your mods ! I was wondering if you had plans for a werewolf mod one day ? : ) O.O
Theorist
Original Poster
#616 Old 5th May 2021 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jetfire
always love your mods ! I was wondering if you had plans for a werewolf mod one day ? : ) O.O

Thank you! If they ever put werewolves in the game then I might

Test Subject
#617 Old 21st May 2021 at 9:48 AM
Hello, I've been using your mod for a long time and I absolutely love it! With that said, I was wondering if you were planning on adding an interaction for human sims to autonomously give their blood to a vampire?
Also, would it be possible to do a flavor where small drink has no chance of death, and deep drink has SOME chance of death? I like using flavor 2 because it gives some unpredictability to my game, but I find it a bit TOO lethal sometimes haha.
Test Subject
#618 Old 30th May 2021 at 6:40 PM
my vampire Sims is not able anymore to drink from other vampire or pregnant Sims
Test Subject
#619 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 12:15 PM
Hi, this mod is very good but "drink unlimited" is not working. Did I do something wrong?
Test Subject
#620 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 7:03 AM
werewolf
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Thank you! If they ever put werewolves in the game then I might

you are the best , I love your mods ! looking forward to the new werewolves if ever : ) . do take good care and thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#621 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmkiTakk
Hello, I've been using your mod for a long time and I absolutely love it! With that said, I was wondering if you were planning on adding an interaction for human sims to autonomously give their blood to a vampire?
Also, would it be possible to do a flavor where small drink has no chance of death, and deep drink has SOME chance of death? I like using flavor 2 because it gives some unpredictability to my game, but I find it a bit TOO lethal sometimes haha.

Unfortunately, even small changes like that requires a whole new flavor for the mod, and that increases the number of files to go through each time an update changes something. At this time, something like that won't be happening. You can use the "No Death Deep Drink" option to stop the death on the deep drink that way you can keep the possibility of a death on the small drink.

Theorist
Original Poster
#622 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 2:24 AM
UPDATE:

10/19/21
PATCH UPDATE: 9/21/21<--Very minimal changes were made, however, if you are still finding issues, please let me know.
CHANGED: Drinking from Vampires file has been moved. See the description for more details but basically, I just made it so you didn't have to have it where vampires could drink from vampires if you didn't want them to. I made it separate instead of combined.

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#623 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 12:05 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what files I need to download to have this in my game? I read through the description but got a little confused. Do I download one of the flavors and that is all I need? Or, do I pick and choose the other files, as they are additions to the game? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. BTW, I love your mods, PolarBearSims. I heard how modders were stealing your mods and I like to say I'm sorry that happened to you and that it may stop you from making more mods in the future. Thank you for all your hard-work!
Lab Assistant
#624 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvwitSims
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what files I need to download to have this in my game? I read through the description but got a little confused. Do I download one of the flavors and that is all I need? Or, do I pick and choose the other files, as they are additions to the game? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. BTW, I love your mods, PolarBearSims. I heard how modders were stealing your mods and I like to say I'm sorry that happened to you and that it may stop you from making more mods in the future. Thank you for all your hard-work!

PolarBearSims posted a video to help with your specific problem withing the post, you should watch the video to help you out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcuizYTy9Mw
Test Subject
#625 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sis21721
PolarBearSims posted a video to help with your specific problem withing the post, you should watch the video to help you out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcuizYTy9Mw

I found the video the same day I saw your reply. Thank you!
Page 25 of 27