Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zodiac Signs 2.3 (See Description)(Retired)

by Radiophobe Posted 16th May 2020 at 2:02 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2023 at 7:33 PM by Radiophobe

259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th May 2020 at 10:33 PM
I love Zodiac stuff especially when it comes to personality traits...thanks so much for your hard work...Kim Can't wait to play with it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2020 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wisdom6671
I love Zodiac stuff especially when it comes to personality traits...thanks so much for your hard work...Kim Can't wait to play with it.

I'm glad you enjoy it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th May 2020 at 6:58 AM
Thank you! I loooove astrology. I'm definitely not an Aquarius who is always compatible with Leos, probably because I like poking fun at them a little too much and I guess sometimes it hurts their pride a bit... (Note to self: Don't tease some of them for trying to turn their birthday month into one giant long birthday.)

If you do add disliked sign combinations, it would be very interesting to see how you handle Leo and Scorpio pairs, haha. That one, in my experience, is either a love or hate relationship with not much in-between! Would you be able to make it interact with their other traits? For instance, my Loner, Hot-Headed Scorpio and Outgoing, Self-Absorbed Leo Sims do NOT get along, but I have some Leo and Scorpio couples that would definitely get a good chemistry rating for their sign combination. I'm just curious about the possibilities and what the mod would allow! This is already great and I can't wait to give it a try, thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2020 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
Thank you! I loooove astrology. I'm definitely not an Aquarius who is always compatible with Leos, probably because I like poking fun at them a little too much and I guess sometimes it hurts their pride a bit... (Note to self: Don't tease some of them for trying to turn their birthday month into one giant long birthday.)

If you do add disliked sign combinations, it would be very interesting to see how you handle Leo and Scorpio pairs, haha. That one, in my experience, is either a love or hate relationship with not much in-between! Would you be able to make it interact with their other traits? For instance, my Loner, Hot-Headed Scorpio and Outgoing, Self-Absorbed Leo Sims do NOT get along, but I have some Leo and Scorpio couples that would definitely get a good chemistry rating for their sign combination. I'm just curious about the possibilities and what the mod would allow! This is already great and I can't wait to give it a try, thank you very much.

Thank you for your feedback I will definitely see how I can add that in!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2020 at 8:59 PM
Thank you so much for your hard work on this! I have wanted the zodiac signs that affect game play for ts4 for along time so this is amazing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2020 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alector
Thank you so much for your hard work on this! I have wanted the zodiac signs that affect game play for ts4 for along time so this is amazing.

You are welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th May 2020 at 6:04 AM
Yes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2020 at 6:21 AM
One of the few things I missed from previous Sims games Thank you so much for this. Never understood why it was taken out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th May 2020 at 6:28 AM
Thank you so much! More personality options and traits are always welcome, and this is amazing :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2020 at 4:03 PM
Thanks for this mod! I love that it gives my sims more personality!! I also love the nostalgia it brings from sims 3!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2020 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motortrendhunny
Thanks for this mod! I love that it gives my sims more personality!! I also love the nostalgia it brings from sims 3!

Thank you very much, I have gotten the ideas from the sims 3
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2020 at 9:00 PM
I'm so happy for this. But it wont work for me. im downloading it correctly cause ive downloaded a bunch of things today so what am I doing wrong.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2020 at 9:30 PM
Is it possible for us to see what each astrology sign does in the game, or could you please add it into the Description on this site? I'd like to assign correct signs to correct personalities, but I'm not well-versed in astrology. And which signs are compatible with which?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th May 2020 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsadm
I'm so happy for this. But it wont work for me. im downloading it correctly cause ive downloaded a bunch of things today so what am I doing wrong.

Do you have script mods enabled in the settings of the game? And what do you mean it won't work for you, like does the mod not show up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th May 2020 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
Is it possible for us to see what each astrology sign does in the game, or could you please add it into the Description on this site? I'd like to assign correct signs to correct personalities, but I'm not well-versed in astrology. And which signs are compatible with which?

Thank you for the feedback, I will definitely add that in the description of the post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2020 at 10:00 PM
THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th May 2020 at 10:23 PM
I have everything set up in game with other mods as well that are working. idk what im missing. I tried another creators coffee machine recolor and that's not working either. its only happening on mod the sims im having this problem. am I missing something?

Hmm, maybe try 50/50-ing, you probably have a mod that is messing this up, 50-50 is basically halving your mods folder, (putting half of the files in the mods folder outside of the mods folder, and the other half will stay, if the problem keeps happening, halve the mod folder again until the problem doesn't come up, did you also clear your cache? https://simscommunity.info/2018/08/...a-healthy-game/ ,make sure you have the main zodiac sign mod (.package) together with the (.ts4script),and also, double check your mods folder, are the mods you downloaded (coffee machine, zodiac mod etc) actually in the mods folder?
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2020 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Radiophobe
Hmm, maybe try 50/50-ing, you probably have a mod that is messing this up, 50-50 is basically halving your mods folder, (putting half of the files in the mods folder outside of the mods folder, and the other half will stay, if the problem keeps happening, halve the mod folder again until the problem doesn't come up, did you also clear your cache? https://simscommunity.info/2018/08/...a-healthy-game/ ,make sure you have the main zodiac sign mod (.package) together with the (.ts4script),and also, double check your mods folder, are the mods you downloaded (coffee machine, zodiac mod etc) actually in the mods folder?

I only see one file in the mods folder. is it 2 files?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th May 2020 at 10:56 PM
I only see one file in the mods folder. is it 2 files?

Yes, The mod comes with 2 files and they are both needed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th May 2020 at 11:33 PM
Thank you. Finally some zodiac traits that affect gameplay.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th May 2020 at 6:41 AM
For the disliked zodiac signs, may be a fine moodlet (the other emotions in sims 4 would have too much impact in gameplay more than personalities) with slightly less (say like x0.95) friendly increase for an incompatible sim that has friendship above 35 and below 60 so that it can reflect won't destroy daily communications (because daily socials depend on people's behaviors more than chemistry ) and won't sabotage already established good friendships. Thank you for this amazing mod <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th May 2020 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
For the disliked zodiac signs, may be a fine moodlet (the other emotions in sims 4 would have too much impact in gameplay more than personalities) with slightly less (say like x0.95) friendly increase for an incompatible sim that has friendship above 35 and below 60 so that it can reflect won't destroy daily communications (because daily socials depend on people's behaviors more than chemistry ) and won't sabotage already established good friendships. Thank you for this amazing mod <3

Thank you for your feedback, I'll see what I can do in the future about disliked relationships.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th May 2020 at 12:27 PM
Thanks this will be very interesting and fun to have in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st May 2020 at 5:23 AM
Thank you for bringing this back to us from Sims 3. I missed this soooo much!! Again, thank you! <3
Page 1 of 11