Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zodiac Signs 2.3 (See Description)(Retired)

by Radiophobe Posted 16th May 2020 at 2:02 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2023 at 7:33 PM by Radiophobe

259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 11
Test Subject
#126 Old 3rd May 2021 at 7:27 PM
mod is great, however since updating to the new version, whenever i load my household my sims aren't there anymore. they seem to be off lot like they're at work but shouldn't be.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 3rd May 2021 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dannys26287
mod is great, however since updating to the new version, whenever I load my household my sims aren't there anymore. they seem to be off lot like they're at work but shouldn't be.

This shouldn't be caused by the mod, you need to 50/50 your mods folder so that you find the issue, this is how you 50/50 https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034
You could also try repairing your game with origin.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 4th May 2021 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Radiophobe
That's by design, I don't think the traits need a description nor a name, just the icon, however, If more people want names and descriptions, then I'm going to add them in the next update.

Yes please :D
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th May 2021 at 5:16 PM
Thank you! I completely looked over those! I have updated the package in the Files tab and now it shouldn't be bugged anymore, if you have any other problems then tell me!

Works like a charm now, thanks so much~
Test Subject
#130 Old 8th May 2021 at 3:17 PM
2.0 is great, i am enjoying it, but i am curious, are horoscope signs automatically assigned to every sim not in your household, or do you need to manually go in and assign a horoscope sign to each household?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 8th May 2021 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnthrell
2.0 is great, i am enjoying it, but i am curious, are horoscope signs automatically assigned to every sim not in your household, or do you need to manually go in and assign a horoscope sign to each household?

Unfortunately not yet, you have to assign them manually.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 8th May 2021 at 10:11 PM
nice mod, i really like it but for incompatibilty it decrease moods so big around -10 or -8. can you reduce this?
Test Subject
#133 Old 10th May 2021 at 7:17 PM
I have the game version 1.73. When I downloaded the updated version of your mod, I didn't find the signs in the Rewards Store? Although the older version was working perfectly fine?
I have both of the package and ts4script files.
Test Subject
#134 Old 11th May 2021 at 10:53 AM
nice mod but can you reduce the incompability rating from -8 just to -5?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#135 Old 16th May 2021 at 3:13 AM
Hi, I am wondering
Would you be able to add, “foodie” to the Taurus” sign? As a fellow Taurus, I was actually surprised that wasn’t included. Most of us are foodies, frugal, have a knack for being able to save money while also purchasing luxury or good quality items for a good deal. Like, if we could, we’d haggle to get a price down or purchase things that are on sale and get upset if it costs too much and isn’t worth the price lol Also, we tend to be blunt, but we’re good ppl who value friendships, loyalty and family. We will lend our support to anyone and help a friend in need if we are able. Most Taurus like animals more than ppl, I can attest to this lol I just wanted to throw a few ideas out there. I know the mod is based around Sims 2 but I thought it was missing a few traits that could correspond great with that sign in particular.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#136 Old 16th May 2021 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Hi, I am wondering
Would you be able to add, “foodie” to the Taurus” sign? As a fellow Taurus, I was actually surprised that wasn’t included. Most of us are foodies, frugal, have a knack for being able to save money while also purchasing luxury or good quality items for a good deal. Like, if we could, we’d haggle to get a price down or purchase things that are on sale and get upset if it costs too much and isn’t worth the price lol Also, we tend to be blunt, but we’re good ppl who value friendships, loyalty and family. We will lend our support to anyone and help a friend in need if we are able. Most Taurus like animals more than ppl, I can attest to this lol I just wanted to throw a few ideas out there. I know the mod is based around Sims 2 but I thought it was missing a few traits that could correspond great with that sign in particular.

Hello! I'm gonna try adding that but I'm scared that it will destroy the whole sims 2 vibe, I'll see how it works with the game and I'll tell you, I'm sorry if I always miss different parts of zodiac signs because personally I don't believe in them.
Test Subject
#137 Old 19th May 2021 at 9:19 PM
Default im having this exact problem
Quote: Originally posted by Habiba Hagag
I have the game version 1.73. When I downloaded the updated version of your mod, I didn't find the signs in the Rewards Store? Although the older version was working perfectly fine?
I have both of the package and ts4script files.

i am having this exact same problem and i tried even taking them out of the folder they were originally in and nothing i do have a lot of mods and i know its done correctly i did have the old version before and it worked, did you by chance figure it out ? i am confused how to use discord lmao so i tend to avoid it .
Instructor
#138 Old 22nd May 2021 at 12:34 PM
Hello! I'm gonna try adding that but I'm scared that it will destroy the whole sims 2 vibe, I'll see how it works with the game and I'll tell you, I'm sorry if I always miss different parts of zodiac signs because personally I don't believe in them.

Um, I'm kind of confused reading your line (bolded by me) If you don't believe in zodicas, why did you even bother creating this mod? I thought that most modders only create what they like and want for their game as well. Zodiacs are a very sensitive subject, some believe in and some are not. The same goes for believing or not in God. I personally believe in Zodiacs
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd May 2021 at 6:24 PM
hello! this is a great mod, but...

i've actually encountered a problem with this mod yesterday. i originally had version 1.2 (aries fix) and several sims with zodiac traits on them before i updated my game to the latest version (1.74.59.1230) along with this mod to the 2.0 overhaul. i then launched the game to check on my other mods that were updated, only to find out that my other updated mods were fine, but my sims who i put zodiac traits no longer had the traits they had before i updated this mod to 2.0. is it best that i just stick with version 1.2 of this mod for now? i'm not really feeling like going household to household and giving each sim their zodiac trait again lol
Test Subject
#140 Old 27th May 2021 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ampyaeng
nice mod but can you reduce the incompability rating from -8 just to -5?

Wonderful mod!! I will probably use regardless if this change is made or not; however, I do agree that it needs this change. My sims can't go to the park without feeling massively uncomfortable because there is a person nearby that they've never spoken to that has an incompatible trait.... If weighted so highly, maybe a change could be that the uncomfortable moodlet only gets triggered when you interact with another sim who has an incompatible sign? Otherwise, reducing the power of the moodlet would be helpful.
Thanks again for the mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#141 Old 27th May 2021 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peppermintblue
Wonderful mod!! I will probably use regardless if this change is made or not; however, I do agree that it needs this change. My sims can't go to the park without feeling massively uncomfortable because there is a person nearby that they've never spoken to that has an incompatible trait.... If weighted so highly, maybe a change could be that the uncomfortable moodlet only gets triggered when you interact with another sim who has an incompatible sign? Otherwise, reducing the power of the moodlet would be helpful.
Thanks again for the mod!

Yes I do agree that this mod needs to change the intensities with the buffs, however, This is by design, I made it this way because the sims 4 emotion system is...... questionable, the buffs in the game don't overpower any minor buffs for example looking at a painting, so I actually want this to affect sims' mods highly, I hope you understand!
Test Subject
#142 Old 27th May 2021 at 10:27 PM Last edited by Futaba_tian : 27th May 2021 at 10:43 PM.
Hello~ I would like to report an issue with mod version 2.0. As it has been mentioned before by other users, zodiac signs don't appear in the Reward Store. Chingyu1023's Trait Picker also doesn't seem them, and each time I try to select this section in it, I get LE reports. The previous version of zodiac signs worked perfecty, so I have no idea what the issue might be. I tried putting the mod both one sub folder deep and right into the Mods folder, but nothing helped. Also, when I try adding traits through cheats, the system actually sees zodiac signs - it shows me icons for them at least. So it seems that the traits are in the game, but are hidden for some reason.

A small update: I uninstalled version 2.0. and returned the previous one (1.2 (AriesFix). It works perfectly - both in the reward store and the Trait Picker. Now I definitely have absolutely no idea what might be wrong with the newer version :<
Test Subject
#143 Old 27th May 2021 at 11:36 PM Last edited by peppermintblue : 28th May 2021 at 12:27 AM.
Yes I do agree that this mod needs to change the intensities with the buffs, however, This is by design, I made it this way because the sims 4 emotion system is...... questionable, the buffs in the game don't overpower any minor buffs for example looking at a painting, so I actually want this to affect sims' mods highly, I hope you understand!

The problem probably comes with using Meaningful Stories ( https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-meaningful-stories ) which changes how the emotion system works.... I should have guessed that to begin with probably. It's making the uncomfortable mood override everything else.... right now my sim is at the bar and she is very tense because there are 3 sims nearby with incompatible traits., despite that she has a whole host of happy moodlets from partying and having being in an active club meeting.
Thanks for answering! I will see how it works with the old version... last time I played Sims 4 the old version did work with Meaningful Stories, as far as I remember.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#144 Old 29th May 2021 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Futaba_tian
Hello~ I would like to report an issue with mod version 2.0. As it has been mentioned before by other users, zodiac signs don't appear in the Reward Store. Chingyu1023's Trait Picker also doesn't seem them, and each time I try to select this section in it, I get LE reports. The previous version of zodiac signs worked perfecty, so I have no idea what the issue might be. I tried putting the mod both one sub folder deep and right into the Mods folder, but nothing helped. Also, when I try adding traits through cheats, the system actually sees zodiac signs - it shows me icons for them at least. So it seems that the traits are in the game, but are hidden for some reason.

A small update: I uninstalled version 2.0. and returned the previous one (1.2 (AriesFix). It works perfectly - both in the reward store and the Trait Picker. Now I definitely have absolutely no idea what might be wrong with the newer version :<

Wow, I am completely lost on what the problem is, this mod has been made exactly the same way as the last version and it works perfectly in my game, I am so sorry for all the people that this has happened to.
Test Subject
#145 Old 30th May 2021 at 2:42 PM
I'm confused, I downloaded the updated 2.1 version, but it's missing the script file. Doesn't it need the script file?
Test Subject
#146 Old 30th May 2021 at 5:35 PM
That's by design, I don't think the traits need a description nor a name, just the icon, however, If more people want names and descriptions, then I'm going to add them in the next update.

I think the traits could use a description, for people less familiar with astrology.
Test Subject
#147 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by historygeek
I'm confused, I downloaded the updated 2.1 version, but it's missing the script file. Doesn't it need the script file?

Same here. Maybe that's why the zodiac signs don't show up.
Test Subject
#148 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:25 PM
My Better Exceptions Mod says there's something wrong with Chingyu's Zodiac Trait picker. I updated both mods and the problem persists...
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maggiemag356
Same here. Maybe that's why the zodiac signs don't show up.

was gonna ask the same thing, I wonder if I use the old script file with the new package file if it would work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#150 Old 30th May 2021 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sis21721
was gonna ask the same thing, I wonder if I use the old script file with the new package file if it would work?

God I'm so dumb, I'm so sorry, I forgot to add the script file in, I re-added it so don't worry
Page 6 of 11