Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zodiac Signs 2.3 (See Description)(Retired)

by Radiophobe Posted 16th May 2020 at 2:02 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2023 at 7:33 PM by Radiophobe

259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 11
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 31st May 2021 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Radiophobe
God I'm so dumb, I'm so sorry, I forgot to add the script file in, I re-added it so don't worry

It's ok, ur not dumb.. accidents happen. Thank you for updating it
Test Subject
#152 Old 31st May 2021 at 1:19 PM
Now the zodiac signs appear in the reward store and function properly. They don't appear in the traits picker, though. My Better Exceptions report says that there's something wrong with Chingyu's Sorted Traits picker, the one concerning the zodiac signs. Anyone else having this problem?
Test Subject
#153 Old 31st May 2021 at 1:56 PM
According to chingyu1023, IDs for some traits in Zodiac Signs V2 were changed, so the Traits Picker will be updated soon to match them. We just need to wait for a bit
Test Subject
#154 Old 31st May 2021 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Futaba_tian
According to chingyu1023, IDs for some traits in Zodiac Signs V2 were changed, so the Traits Picker will be updated soon to match them. We just need to wait for a bit

Oh, okay. Thank you!
Test Subject
#155 Old 31st May 2021 at 2:35 PM
God I'm so dumb, I'm so sorry, I forgot to add the script file in, I re-added it so don't worry

Thank you! Accidents happen. You're not dumb Thanks for all you do!
Test Subject
#156 Old 31st May 2021 at 7:00 PM

It's okay! Thank you for everything!
Test Subject
#157 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 9:57 AM
didn't this mod use to have a bug where it would accidentally randomise traits on sims? is it possible to get that as a feature or a separate mod?
Test Subject
#158 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:20 AM
There is an issue with the latest patch (Dream Home Decorator) where the traits show a llamacorn image and • Personality Trait, nothing else.
Test Subject
#159 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 2:20 PM
It still looks like smth broken, cause it still has no trait names in the character window . All traits around - with name and description, and nothing except an icon for Zodiak .
Test Subject
#160 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 11:19 PM
Hi, Radiophobe. Wonder if you have a Spanish translation of this amazing mod of yours. If not, I'd happily translate it!!! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 9:24 AM
Thank you very much for returning the name of the trait in the character's window!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#162 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by l_nere
Hi, Radiophobe. Wonder if you have a Spanish translation of this amazing mod of yours. If not, I'd happily translate it!!! ^-^

Unfortunately I don't have one yet, I used to have one in past versions but they don't work properly with the new version. :D
Test Subject
#163 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 3:40 PM
Hello! I just discovered your mod and I love it, thank you! I loved how zodiac signs used to influence the game. Is there someone working on a French translation ? I saw one from January but I don't know if there is a more recent one. If not i'd be happy to do it (in fact I even started to work on this haha!)

Is it normal that some redaction entries are identicals? For example I found two entries about "good compatibility with taurus", two for "weak compatibility to/with pisces" and two for "weak compatibility with/to libras", so do they have the same meaning?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#164 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazhmock
Hello! I just discovered your mod and I love it, thank you! I loved how zodiac signs used to influence the game. Is there someone working on a French translation ? I saw one from January but I don't know if there is a more recent one. If not i'd be happy to do it (in fact I even started to work on this haha!)

Is it normal that some redaction entries are identicals? For example I found two entries about "good compatibility with taurus", two for "weak compatibility to/with pisces" and two for "weak compatibility with/to libras", so do they have the same meaning?

Yes! They are supposed to be identical, however, I can never be accurate LOL. I unfortunately don't think anybody's working on a french translation but we'll have to see, you can work for it if you want!
Test Subject
#165 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 7:43 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I wonder if I just have to download the 2.1 one or both the new and the old version ? Thank you. Have a nice day
Test Subject
#166 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 1:12 PM
Hello! I deleted my previous message including the French translation because there were some mistakes.

I think there is a problem with the 2.1 version, there are missing files. I compared the 2.0 version package and there are 242 redaction entries while there are 143 in 2.1. Also in 2.1 the signs descriptions don't show up, either in the simology panel or in the reward store, and the 2.0 script isn't in the old version file in the download section of the page. So I tried to launch my game with the 2.1 script and the 2.0 package but the signs' descriptions are still missing. Do you (or anyone else) know what could be the problem here? Maybe I just didn't download it the good way, in this case let me know. In the meantime, I will keep working on the French translation with the 2.0 version's package so it is ready for the next update.
Have a nice day, and sorry for this long message!

For French Simmers/pour les Simmers français :
Bonjour! J'ai supprimé mon précédent message contenant la traduction française parce qu'il y avait quelques erreurs.

Je crois qu'il y a un problème avec la version 2.1, il y a des fichiers manquants. J'ai comparé le package de la version 2.0 et il y a 242 entrées à traduire alors qu'il y en a 143 dans la 2.1. De plus dans la 2.1, les descriptions des signes n'apparaissent pas, que ce soit dans le panneau Simologie ou dans la boutique de récompenses. Le script de la version 2.0 n'est pas dans le fichier "old version" de la section téléchargements ("download") de la page. Du coup, j'ai essayé de lancer mon jeu avec le script de la 2.1 et le package de la 2.0, mais les descriptions n'apparaissent toujours pas. Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait d'où peut venir ce problème ? Je ne l'ai peut-être pas téléchargé correctement, dans ce cas n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir. En attendant, je vais continuer de travailler sur la traduction française avec le package de la version 2.0 pour que ce soit prêt pour le prochain update.
Bonne journée et désolée pour ce long message !
Test Subject
#167 Old 29th Jun 2021 at 1:35 PM
! C:\Users\User\Desktop\MTS_Radiophobe_2011094_MTS_Radiophobe_ZodiacTraits2.1-PT.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
! C:\Users\User\Desktop\MTS_Radiophobe_1946825_MTS_Radiophobe_1946825_MTS_Radiophobe_OLDVERSIONS.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

hmmmmi keep getting this...am i doing something wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#168 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flamee0409
! C:\Users\User\Desktop\MTS_Radiophobe_2011094_MTS_Radiophobe_ZodiacTraits2.1-PT.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
! C:\Users\User\Desktop\MTS_Radiophobe_1946825_MTS_Radiophobe_1946825_MTS_Radiophobe_OLDVERSIONS.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

hmmmmi keep getting this...am i doing something wrong?

Maybe try redownloading the file again? Are you using WinRar? If you are, then did you try 'Extract All'?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 7:38 PM
Hello Radiophobe we have translated to Spanish this excellent mod in case you want to add it to this excellent mod.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/slyn...SPA_ES.zip/file
Test Subject
#170 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 8:06 PM Last edited by flamee0409 : 1st Jul 2021 at 1:10 PM.
Maybe try redownloading the file again? Are you using WinRar? If you are, then did you try 'Extract All'?

yeahhh i tried redownloading the first time and about 5 mins before writting this..still the same error idk whats causing it and yes I'm using WinRAR as the screenshots show

Edit: I just tried extracting other mods and I had no problem? Perhaps something got corrupted on your end before uploading idk at the same time I don't see other people complaining about my error either...
All 4 files give me the same error btw

Edit2: Decided to try from my phone and I still get an error leading to a possible corruption..maybe you can try downloading it from another device to see if you get the same error bcs I keep getting it only on this mod :')
Screenshots
Test Subject
#171 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 11:10 PM
Default Autonomous interactions
I wanted to tell you I really like this mod. I always want more whim or attraction mods to make my sims more real. But I noticed when I was comparing the sims2 zodiac chart with your autonomous interactions that there is a discrepancy. I was wondering if it's just a mistake in your description or if it's in the mod itself? Maybe it was deliberate and I'm way too anal. The difference I saw was for Aries. Your description has both Lazy and Active and sims2 is Outgoing and Active. Just wanted to know if it effected gameplay or not. Thank you for taking the time to make this mod and your others too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#172 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmijane
I wanted to tell you I really like this mod. I always want more whim or attraction mods to make my sims more real. But I noticed when I was comparing the sims2 zodiac chart with your autonomous interactions that there is a discrepancy. I was wondering if it's just a mistake in your description or if it's in the mod itself? Maybe it was deliberate and I'm way too anal. The difference I saw was for Aries. Your description has both Lazy and Active and sims2 is Outgoing and Active. Just wanted to know if it effected gameplay or not. Thank you for taking the time to make this mod and your others too.

Oops! That is supposed to say Outgoing not Lazy, I'll change that real quick, There still should be outgoing and active whims and autonomy in the mod, but I just typed in the wrong description, thank you for letting me know!
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 4:29 PM
You're welcome
Test Subject
#174 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 5:03 PM
Default French translation for 2.0 and 2.1
Hi!

It took a bit longer than I thought but here are the French translations for 2.0 and 2.1 versions! I'm not sure if you already had included my previous file for 2.1 as I deleted my comment so as I'm not sure, I put it back here. Do not change the file's name, it has to be placed before Zodiac Signs' mod files.
Please tell me if there's any mistake so I can correct it. Enjoy!

FRENCH:
Cela m'a pris un peu plus de temps que je pensais mais voici les traductions françaises pour les versions 2.0 et 2.1 ! Je ne sais pas si le précédent fichier que j'avais posté a été inclus dans le mod comme j'ai supprimé mon premier commentaire, donc je le remets ici dans le doute. Ne changez pas le nom du fichier, il doit être placé avant les fichiers du mod.
N'hésitez pas à me dire s'il y a des erreurs/oublis pour que je puisse corriger ça. Bon jeu à tous.tes !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#175 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazhmock
Hi!

It took a bit longer than I thought but here are the French translations for 2.0 and 2.1 versions! I'm not sure if you already had included my previous file for 2.1 as I deleted my comment so as I'm not sure, I put it back here. Do not change the file's name, it has to be placed before Zodiac Signs' mod files.
Please tell me if there's any mistake so I can correct it. Enjoy!

FRENCH:
Cela m'a pris un peu plus de temps que je pensais mais voici les traductions françaises pour les versions 2.0 et 2.1 ! Je ne sais pas si le précédent fichier que j'avais posté a été inclus dans le mod comme j'ai supprimé mon premier commentaire, donc je le remets ici dans le doute. Ne changez pas le nom du fichier, il doit être placé avant les fichiers du mod.
N'hésitez pas à me dire s'il y a des erreurs/oublis pour que je puisse corriger ça. Bon jeu à tous.tes !

Thank you for uploading, I'll be putting the translation in the description of this mod if that's fine with you!
Page 7 of 11