Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 9854 (Who?), Viewed: 507618 times.
Page 395 of 395
Mad Poster
#9851 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 12:35 PM
I'm sure somebody else posted about that Cubic TV the other day.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#9852 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 2:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsfreq
I'm sure somebody else posted about that Cubic TV the other day.
They did! LimeyYoshi posted about it on 13th January in the Stupid/Random Questions thread.

Whoever disagreed with simsfreq should check their facts before clicking that button. It only took me a couple of minutes to find LimeyYoshi's post.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#9853 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 3:43 PM
Someone posted earlier that you can ask someone to join a group chat.

I found out that there's an autonomous action there, too.

In one of Arundel's families, they have 3 children-2 teens and a child-found them all deep in discussion without any interference from me.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles (including funerals, here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file)
Lab Assistant
#9854 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 12:02 PM Last edited by guirnaldas : Yesterday at 9:33 AM.
fr I discovered how to fix the cubic tv by placing a mirror beside
see what i mean

***edit: anyway I attached a fixed tv that does not mirror in case anyone wanna try
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Television_Floor_Cubic_flippedimagefix.zip (217.5 KB, 0 downloads)
Forum Resident
#9855 Old Yesterday at 11:51 PM
I put in a tent in one of my houses' backyards thinking it would be fun for the kids. They can do backyard camping on the weekends. I've never much used tents before. I discovered that adults can go in the tent autonomously, including guests, and who knows what all they're doing in there--I thought they were just chatting--but suddenly my happily married Sim has a crush on her coworker.
Page 395 of 395