Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#701 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 3:36 AM
NRass Hybrid lets you have multiple occults at the same time.
Advertisement
Scholar
#702 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Most of mine don't and even the tea parties they feel the need to throw for their favorite teddy bears are pretty informal most of the time.

The teenagers throw tea parties for their teddy bears? That's wonderful.
Test Subject
#703 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 6:33 AM
For many, many years I've always wanted a proper cannibalism mod. I know of the zombies, the deadly maul interaction, and the poses+objects to make believe with but it just doesn't hit the spot.

Idk how to code, but I always figured what with all the mods out there for eating/ maiming sims and the decorum, SOMEONE would eventually do it (not even a jokey remake of omgwtfbbq) which is sad because 2 AND 4 has these things, but not 3
Mad Poster
#704 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
The teenagers throw tea parties for their teddy bears? That's wonderful.

Well, it helps them do things like this if they have the Childish trait. But honestly, do the rest of you even believe 80% of what I report (not counting the serious attempts at technical assistance, of course) going on in my game at this point? I only have time to play like once every few months these days, if even that anymore, so most of this is coming from memory now.
Scholar
#705 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Well, it helps them do things like this if they have the Childish trait. But honestly, do the rest of you even believe 80% of what I report (not counting the serious attempts at technical assistance, of course) going on in my game at this point? I only have time to play like once every few months these days, if even that anymore, so most of this is coming from memory now.

Igazor, I take everything you say, particularly the more exotic & unlikely things, as the perfect truth, handed down from the highest authority. It grieves me that you're having so little time to play.
Field Researcher
#706 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LegendofLink
For many, many years I've always wanted a proper cannibalism mod. I know of the zombies, the deadly maul interaction, and the poses+objects to make believe with but it just doesn't hit the spot.

Idk how to code, but I always figured what with all the mods out there for eating/ maiming sims and the decorum, SOMEONE would eventually do it (not even a jokey remake of omgwtfbbq) which is sad because 2 AND 4 has these things, but not 3
OMG! This is disgusting (says a hardcore Fallout 4 player ) Try the WCIF section:
https://modthesims.info/f/559/

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Mad Poster
#707 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 2:00 AM Last edited by JDacapo : 8th Nov 2022 at 5:29 PM. Reason: Added orphan jig burninator
Edit: I also would love to have a mod that would automatically clear orphaned jigs because it's super annoying when your sim jump-bugs while cooking something and then the sim's interactions get all messed up. Orphaned jigs are just a real PITA!

Osborne Luggable 'laptop' computer. Sims can carry it in their inventory, and it comes with a screen magnifier and a monochrome display. Sims can write and maybe play chess with it, but they likely can't chat or do any interweb stuff on it except at home. No dating profiles either. And maybe the laptop would be especially prone to breaking and even possibly starting a fire from overheating.

Also, Commodore 64 and Amiga, and ZX Spectrum computers which Sims can use to connect to Bulletin Board Services, download and play special games, etc. They can also write their own programs and maybe have special interactions like "Compose Chip-Tune" and the player can either randomize or choose short (like maybe a few measures) stems for up to four tracks. It'd be kinda like this extremely ancient DJ Mix program - Groovemaker - which I had won ages and ages ago in an internet raffle.

Colecovision and Atari consoles, and perhaps a Coleco ADAM microcomputer where you can play the good old games which you could start up quickly without having to deal with loads of loading that we have come to accept and expect from the newer consoles. Maybe Nintendo and Sega as well, and maybe have special sounds and displays for these systems. I'm pretty oldschool and was playing video games before I could even read.
Field Researcher
#708 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Colecovision and Atari consoles, and perhaps a Coleco ADAM microcomputer where you can play the good old games which you could start up quickly without having to deal with loads of loading that we have come to accept and expect from the newer consoles. Maybe Nintendo and Sega as well, and maybe have special sounds and displays for these systems. I'm pretty oldschool and was playing video games before I could even read.

On this one, there's some cloned CC by MSPoodle for old school consoles.
Forum Resident
#709 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 8:46 PM
I wish there was a mod for all of S-Club eyelashes as recolorable and would be eyelash slider compatible and available for toddlers to elders, as well as both genders. I found some new eyelash sliders that has more detail and control, especially with all the varying eye shapes I like to create. So I deleted S-Club's eyelash sliders in favor of these: https://sketchbookpixels.tumblr.com...s-is-an-updated
Plus I finally have toddler and child eyelashes too.

But yeah, with recolorable eyelashes it would be a lot easier to not only create fantasy characters but also help with the appearance of a Sim who has albinism. But at least there's Buhadain's Recolorable eyelashes as accessories: https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/do...able-2-designs/

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Test Subject
#710 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 10:38 PM Last edited by ItsOnlyThunder : 17th Nov 2022 at 10:49 PM.
I wish there was a standalone marijuana mod. I tried the KinkyWorld mod, but it was way too cumbersome and time-consuming to use (You first have to buy the seeds, then wait for someone to deliver the seeds, then grow it into a plant, then harvest it, then wait even more for it to turn into a joint. Said joints are stuck in your inventory because for some reason there was no physical standalone object programmed) and I have zero interest in the mod's "main" content. I did consider making a fork of the cmomoney's Cigarette mod and turn it into a pack of joints, but as a coding novice I felt intimidated by the DLL's code to mess around with it. I had even thought of what features it would have included:
* Calm and buzzed moodlets when used
* Increases hunger and decreases energy
* Excessive uses causes the athletic skill to decreases.
* It's purchaseable from the store
* Those with an "artistic" or "virtuoso" trait will get an extra boost in their painting/writing/singing/instrument skills.
Instructor
#711 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ItsOnlyThunder
I wish there was a standalone marijuana mod.

are you sure you came to the right place, asking for rated R mod in PG sites like ModtheSims?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#712 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
are you sure you came to the right place, asking for rated R mod in PG sites like ModtheSims?

Idk man, I wouldn't consider this thread a request thread, it's kinda a "yelling into the void about mods that you want to have in your game" thread with the occasional "oh wait that mod already exists!" helpful reply, or the rare "someone happens to be creating a mod like that" so it's not very out of place imo
Instructor
#713 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kylaaab
Idk man, I wouldn't consider this thread a request thread, it's kinda a "yelling into the void about mods that you want to have in your game" thread with the occasional "oh wait that mod already exists!" helpful reply, or the rare "someone happens to be creating a mod like that" so it's not very out of place imo

me neither. someone once asked about basement drug or something on the Sims 4 forum and it got deleted. it was years ago though back then the moderators were still alive and around. the site rules tell ModTheSims is a PG-13 forum so not sure whether it applies.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Forum Resident
#714 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 2:47 PM
me neither. someone once asked about basement drug or something on the Sims 4 forum and it got deleted. it was years ago though back then the moderators were still alive and around. the site rules tell ModTheSims is a PG-13 forum so not sure whether it applies.

Perhaps with pot being somewhat, or I guess, completely legal in some states now, that rule has changed a bit? And I imagine hard drugs still a no no???

Radio ad on Philadelphia station: "Call 1 800 MED WEED now! A "real" doctor will "evaluate" you and write a perscription for $300."
Mad Poster
#715 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 7:02 PM Last edited by igazor : 20th Nov 2022 at 9:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Radio ad on Philadelphia station: "Call 1 800 MED WEED now! A "real" doctor will "evaluate" you and write a perscription for $300."

Someone should tell Philadelphia that one of my sims graduated from University with a medical degree and will happily write the script for only $250. Err, I mean ยง250. But you see, he can keep his prices down because he doesn't have an advertising budget.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#716 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 11:34 PM
it was years ago though back then the moderators were still alive and around.

Hey, we are all still alive, it's just that we retired to Fiji and are drinking fresh mango juice whilst goldfish nibble our toes, and we don't give a fuck anymore. So, you know, chill out dude!
Forum Resident
#717 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hey, we are all still alive, it's just that we retired to Fiji and are drinking fresh mango juice whilst goldfish nibble our toes, and we don't give a fuck anymore. So, you know, chill out dude!

HAHA! Mango juice in Fiji or no, I'm sure someone is minding the store here. I imagine that pot mods would go over better on MTS than pretty much anything I ever made!
Mad Poster
#718 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
it's just that we retired to Fiji and are drinking fresh mango juice whilst goldfish nibble our toes

Forgive me for being a stupid American, as usual, but isn't this the theme song from Red Dwarf?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#719 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 12:21 PM Last edited by simsample : 30th Nov 2022 at 11:19 AM.
Scholar
#720 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 1:02 PM
I don't know if this would ever be possible with TS3, but it was just a thought I had the other day whilst I was playing with my Peter Pan sim.

But I wish there were a way we could change gender pronouns for specific sims. Y'see my Peter, in the best English pantomime tradition, is actually a teenaged girl (a principal 'boy' in fact) and it would be rather a nice touch if the game could refer to her as 'him' and she as 'he' etc.

It was just a little whim of mine, and as I say probably not possible, but you never know, there are some clever modders out there.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#721 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 8:49 PM
A fix for the makeup glitch - I want to be able to use the Ambitions and other types of makeup without it changing to some random wacky style.
Test Subject
#722 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 4:14 AM
Something that stops the bloody cars from getting lost and then the sims driving those cheap ugly Jalopy things grrrr!!!
Mad Poster
#723 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 4:18 AM
collection helper mod that shows the type of collectable like when your sim has one of those collectable opportunities. Like for rocks and gems, it would show the specific gem or metal instead of just a diamond, and for bugs, it would show the beetles and butterflies, and for minor pets, it would show the various types of birds, rodents, and lizards instead of just a generic icon.
Test Subject
#724 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3isbetterthanpoor4
Something that stops the bloody cars from getting lost and then the sims driving those cheap ugly Jalopy things grrrr!!!

https://www.nraas.net/community/Traffic

NRaaS Traffic mod has options to do that.

https://www.nraas.net/Traffic-Interactions
Mad Poster
#725 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 7:00 PM
Breeding nestboxes for minor pets - including birds, rodents, and reptiles. Take two of the same species and put them into a nesting box and make sure you feed them and keep the brooding box clean, and in a few hours you get babies.
Page 29 of 35