Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 8:24 PM Last edited by esouths : 23rd Jan 2023 at 8:35 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't move a sim out of Greek House?
I had Jared Starchild's girlfriend get pledged to the Tri-Var but she was still in the dorm and was not in the Greek House yet. I tried to get him to propose for her to Move In but the option does not show. So I had her join the Tri Var house. I want to try and move her out so she can live with Jared because I don't want him to join the Greek House. How to I move her out? Why isn't there an option to move a sim pledged but not moved into a Greek House to move them in with a dorm/regular house sim? Why can't I move a sim who's living in a Greek House out?
edit: Never mind, there was an option for her to Find Own Place on the computer when I got her into the Tri Var Greek House
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 3:15 AM
Yeah, for whatever reason I think the Propose.../Move In interaction just doesn't appear for Young Adults, you have to move them out manually and then move them in via the neighborhood screen. It's got nothing to do with Greek Houses.