Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animation Painting-Custom Animations! **UPDATE**REDOWNLOAD

by callum91 Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:21 PM by whiterider

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
Like I said,its only to save you the hassle if someone DOES ask where did you get the pose,no please, dont moan,ive changed it
BTW,i doubt anyone would say anything against a mod if they had these terms,would they?

:

Nice job!! The way I read your conditions if I make a story that includes your poses I can't upload it to the exchange or TSR - I don't think anyone would dream of uploading the picture - but surely a screenshot with a credit isn't an issue?? is it???

I think that is what most people are moaning about - after all we use these poses to make our stories more realistic but what's the point if we can't share them.

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 8:43 PM
Incase you didnt read the entire top post, I put up a new term on the day of its release, Id LIKE credit,and people will ask 'how do you make the sim do that' anyway,so it was to save you hassle :/

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
are you sure its this? you havent downloaded a tonne of other things too? try redownload it-things often get corrupted because the Server times out (that is correct?) and cancels your download before its meant to be finished
Try redownload again,into a different location

I love it HP! :lovestruc

aw noo !!!!
I didnt make it BaseGameCompliant!! I had never even heard of objects not being backward compatible!
It must need any EP
Sorry!
Aw,Im gonna have to re-do it! Itll take a few days,because I cant get a new monitor right now,so ill have to use my dads laptop!
IM REALLY SORRY

Noo! More people for who it wont load for!
GRR, I have all EPs,FFS,GLS&CS,aw no!
Ill remake it for basgame compliant! sorry!

Time to give it another try in a few mins.
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 9:22 PM
DAWUSS-it should work-it did for me-with BGS Pro

Good luck

Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 11:13 AM
it works great now!!!!!!
thanks for fixing,i really love it!
<3
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 12:13 PM
Simmer87-Im glad it works now :D
Thanks for the input ^-^

Field Researcher
#57 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:53 PM
Wow, how did I miss this!? It's great! Thanks. :]
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM
I love the poses. >w<
I wish my game was working..but i'll get this for when it does work again. great job. XD
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:13 AM
thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 5:41 PM
Thanks you for this wonderful creation.

I really like it. It will hold model contest so I will suggest contestants to use your pose with credit giving to you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:44 AM
downloading thiss !
btw * wheeere did you get the black haiir on that guy? .
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:42 AM
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=192824

Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:24 PM
Okay.. downloaded.. i´m addicted to make fashion shows.. i´m not a great storyteller..soo.. is there any way you maybe could do a download were the sims doesn´t move like robots?

but it´s a great download for storytellers!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:55 AM
I must say, this is clever. Thank you.

Tribillio
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:28 PM
Thankkooo!

Nicee work!

XXX

This riddle of revenge please understand it has to be this way
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:13 PM Last edited by nick09 : 18th May 2007 at 8:39 PM.
where do i put this?

EDIT:whoops didn't notice "*Put BOTH files in your Downloads folder". Thank you for the download!!!

EDIT:um the painting does not show up when i go to play mode, but does work when i use the moveobjects cheat.

EDIT:whoops i usely have the walls all the way down my bad, lol.

check my other downloads at
http://hosted.filefront.com/nick09.If you cant download any of my files from this site go to h-link above.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:21 PM
This is so damn amazing!! THank you so much! The painting isn't badly painted by the way, in fact, I am really impressed! Good job!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:28 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:28 AM
Where did you get the pigtails from? (picture 3)
Thank you
xox

Do you trip on love?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
hey i have some questions about all this...

do the animations run smoothly from stand still to the pose?
and do the faces do what ever or are they controlled in the pose thingy lol

thanks!

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:37 AM
Forwardmotionis, "smoothly" ? Not entirely....A bit robotic,but yea =]
Theyre robotic because the animation converter hasnt been worked on since 2005 I think....and certain bones arent supported.but I would guess that,if it was being worked on, there would probably be heaps of new anims around.
Faces? No,I used Animation boxes to make the faces how they are =]

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:58 PM
well can i ask you a favor? can i see a video of these poses so i can try to understand this all. Im really interested in maybe learning how to do all this so i can make a more couture fashion pose box thing for me to use but if its to early in the stages to get what im looking for, then id rather not put a ton of effort and time in it. thanks so much callum! this does seem amazing
(id try it out myself but as of now my game is down and out/somthing happend when i installed seasons:/)

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Instructor
#73 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:48 AM
How do you get them to express emotions like happy, angry, or pouty?

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:54 AM Last edited by simba333 : 4th Aug 2007 at 1:59 AM.
I loved your idea for new poses and I downloaded your mod 3 times but it won't show up in my game. I don't know if it's because I didn't download your origional mod but when I tried to find that one I couldn't find it anywhere. if you know of any other way that I might be able to get this mod into my game I would really appreciate it. I have all the expansion packs except for Celebration stuff and holiday stuff so I don't know if that's why it won't work but if you had any ideas on why it won't even show up in my game that would be great. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 3:56 PM
How did I miss this!? I really needed something like this. Great job!
Page 3 of 4