Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thai Translation 01/06/11: MTS2 Birthday Food Pack!

by bienchen83 Posted 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2011 at 9:15 AM by bienchen83

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:25 PM
I really really love your foods! Good looking food for sims of all ages and a great variety for not realy talented sims. Perfect!

*Weiter so!*

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:14 AM
PLEASE HELP ME!

I can't install them! Can anyone help me? beacause i'm trying to install many downloads like: Pyjama's and lipglosses but I can't install them because if i do there comes a screen with all those weird letters, i can't read.

So PLEASE help me!
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
I'd love to know exactly how the beverages work. When I tried to find/use orange juice, for example, I couldn't find it. It wasn't available as a selection in the fridge. This is just wonderful work! Thank you so much - amazing!
Scholar
#29 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 10:24 PM
Thank you!!!! You have no idea how much I have wanted milk and bannanas for my Sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:07 AM
Watermelon: You should try the download help. There's one for "dummies" which is really easy to follow.

eshuff: Beverages can be found in the same submenu as the one beverage which came with the original Sims2 game. It should be under "Drink/Orange Juice".
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 6:01 AM Last edited by corben154 : 26th Sep 2009 at 6:03 AM. Reason: Solved the question
This is a dumb question but how do you know if you have sub-menus? I just started playing sims 2 and I sorta just found cc thanks for a friend, but I still have much to learn. Anyone?

This is an uber thanks though, I've always found that EA was limited in food choices or food creativity. So big thanks for the new choices.

NVM on the question I just clicked on the download option and it explained, sorry for that.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:25 AM
These are great! Thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:24 AM
Wow... It's Fantastic foods,Thanks you every much.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:24 PM
very much Birthday Food!Thank you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:52 PM
Yeah its wierd I have no problem with your food in game but I put it in sims life stories and my sims will always make shnitzel and ice cream and its become a problem because thats all they eat and they always burn it and set fires -_-
the food isn't suppossed to be addictive is it?

Nick
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:56 PM
Oh also i'm going to try deleting that item it's sim2me_Schnitzel_Schwanger right?

Nick
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:56 PM
This is awesome! I read the food without looking at the descriptions properly and I was thinking Jam and Pickles? Together?? Ew!! But then it said for pregnancy and I just cracked up laughing.. Lols I wanna go try this combo now even if it does sound wierd (and i'm not pregnant either..). Love these food creations! They're fantastic!
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
I'm not sure if words convey how awesome these are, thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:18 AM
I love you. This download is GREAT!

My sims are also obsessed with the schnitzel and ice cream - none of them are pregnant. I find it very funny, would not dream of deleting it.

Now one of the most boring parts of the game has become one of the most fun parts - I can't wait for meal time!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 3:23 AM
Awesome food!
So can your sims eat the pregnancy food, without being pregnant?
lol. not sure whether they would want to! XD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 2:46 PM
FiBee: Yes, they can. If they want to. XD

halokid33: Yes, that's the file.
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 3:02 PM
Translation to Thai please, but I don't want beverages.
----
Open-faced Banana Sandwich - ขนมปังหน้ากล้วยหอม
Open-faced Liver Sausage Sandwich - ขนมปังหน้าตับและไส้กรอก
Open-faced sandwich with jam - ขนมปังหน้าแยม
Open-faced sandwich with hazelnut spread - ขนมปังหน้าครีมฮาเซิลนัท
Open-faced Tomato Sandwich - ขนมปังหน้ามะเขือเทศ
----
Open-faced sandwich with jam and gherkins - ขนมปังหน้าแยมกับแตงกวาดอง
Open-faced sandwich with hazelnut spread and gherkins - ขนมปังหน้าครีมฮาเซิลนัดกับแตงกวาดอง
Pickled Herring with Watermelon - ปลาเฮอร์ริงดองกับแตงโม
Schnitzel with Vanilla Icecream - หมูชุบแป้งทอดกับไอศกรีมวานิลลา
----
Viennese Schnitzel with Potato Salad - หมูชุบแป้งทอดเวียนนากับสลัดมันฝรั่ง
Rolls with Honey - ขนมปังกลมกับน้ำผึ้ง
Chocolate Chip Cookies - คุกกี้ช็อกโกแลตชิพ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 10:29 PM
Eeeew, rolls with honey. XD Thank you very much; I love food cc and chef sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 5:04 PM
Que cantidad de comida para mis sims
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 12:43 PM
I love a glass of milk as a snack. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 3:24 PM
Wow! This is great! So mcu food...*drooling*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:44 PM
Thankn you so much! You have made cooking for my Sims so easy!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:18 PM
I love the rolls and the open-faced sandwiches, I've missed them in the game all the time! Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd May 2013 at 10:25 PM
It happened that I hate all of the beverages in this thread IRL... XD The rest of the food is simply awesome, though. @.@

My favourites were: All of the misc. food, all of the open-faced sandwiches and of course teh chocolate chip cookiez! ^^

I also liked all of the preggy food. It's hilarious, + it is the perfect food for my crazy (non pregnant) sims to consume :3 (I mean, those who aren't GrILLed Cheese addicts...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 2:39 AM
Thanks na ka^^
Page 2 of 3