Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Misty's Red Dwarf Project

by MistyBlue Posted 25th Oct 2010 at 11:29 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2012 at 10:19 AM by MistyBlue

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:59 AM
ZenFrog - I did think about it, but had to go with Chloe since she was a lot more in the show. I agree with you though, Claire was much more believable as Kochanski.

brillo_pad
- Thanks! Well, perhaps I should have done these before TS3 came out

lauratje - Um..yea, and they look smeggin' fugly They don't look like their female counterparts form the show. I could make those as separate sims, I guess.

NixNivis - Thank you so much I didn't know you're a fan of Red Dwarf as well, that's awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:05 PM
Thanks for making and sharing these, they look freakin' awesome and I plan on putting them into my game later today! It's been years since I've seen the series and now these sims are making me want to dig out the episodes on tape and watch them, and read the books that I have! Great job!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 9:01 AM
OMG. I love Red Dwarf!! You did an amazing job on them!! Lister and Cat look especailly amazing, well done. Thanks, I will deffo be downloading them all. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 10:03 PM
This is incredible workmanship :D
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:32 AM
Paden - It's so nice I made people remember Red Dwarf again! It's one of the awesomest shows ever, it never gets old.

PearDrops - Thank you I do love Cat as a sim, he's so much fun!

Abitha - Thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 1:54 AM
These are awesome beyond awesome. But for the love of god, can you make these for ts3??! {beg/plead/whinge}
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:22 PM
Lemon - Thank you, but I don't plan to make anything for TS3 in the near future, sorry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 3:56 AM
Misty you have made my day! I've been hunting for some good Dwarf sims for AGES and was about to give up and make them myself until I saw your set! As a Red Dwarf fan since I was 8, these are a must have for my sims. I'll keep my fingers crossed that a Kryten will be available soon!.... maybe Ace Rimmer... ;D
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 10:33 AM
Meg - Thank you, it's so nice to hear my fellow Dwarf fans are happy with these sims I've started working on Kryten, but it's gonna be a lot of work, so I'm taking it slowly. As for Ace, I'm pretty sure you can just throw Ace-like hairstyle and outfit on Rimmer to make it work
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
These are AWESOME, uncannily like the actors! Makes me wish I still played Sims 2, smeg it all to smeg. Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 7:21 PM
awesome Sims. i've heard of the show, never seen it. might have to now. can i recommend creating Firefly Sims? it was a very short lived show on Fox.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 8:15 AM
I LOVE you!! Thanks for the homage to one of the best comedies ever!! I first started watching Red Dwarf when I lived in England from about 1994-1999. I even ordered some of the DVD sets! I saw these and just could NOT help myself! I can't wait to play them in my game!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 9:24 AM
CmarNYC - Thank you, glad you like 'em. I wish I had remembered to do these before TS3 came out :P

keepmesafe - Thanks! You should check out the show, it's completely and wonderfully insane Firefly was a good show, shame it didn't last longer...I might try some Firefly sims, but I have a couple of Star trek sims to finish first.

dirrtybirrdy - Aw, thanks It's such a great show, I was surprised no one tried to sim the crew before. I hope you have a lot of fun playing these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 12:25 AM
Red Dwarf is my all time favourite TV show and I love these sims. I've not played the game in while and to the site by clicking the wrong link, it was the best mistake and I'm going to play a lot more now I have these sims.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 2:02 AM
Is it just me or does the woman in red look like John Travolta?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#41 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 11:21 PM
Ha - those are pretty damn good though Craig Charles is not nearly scruffy enough and this:

A J Rimmer "is a snob, but in a really lovable way" (my emphasis)

is simply not true. Just sayin'.

Also, if you can do a Kryten, that would be awesome.
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:02 PM
DAMN! I was so excited when I saw this because I love red dwarf, but I can't download rar files!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 4:55 PM
Constant Sorrow - LOL, well that's awesome! I hope you'll have fun playing with this bunch <3

Camalus - I hope it's just you :P

Maxon
- You mean to say Rimmer is not lovable? How dare you?! Yeah, he's one annoying bastard, I know (in a really lovable way )

Pudding - That sucks. Do you mean you can't download .rar files in general or are you having problems with this particular download?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 7:20 AM
Mmm, love Red Dwarf
These are fabulous!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:06 AM
THANK YOU! It's about time~~~~~~~!!!
THANK YOU! It's about time~~~~~~~!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 9:36 PM
Oh dear lord, you are WONDERFUL! Thank you *squee*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 7:25 AM
I really love this show,
I also love the characters.

You have done very well with making them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:56 PM
This is simply amazing misty! Shame about Kryten, though... Smeeeg, HEEEE!! We got the Red Dwarf Box Set for christmas
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 9:58 PM
wowww.....this is awesome!:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:33 PM
or maybe you could've done Kryten as a human, as seen in the Red Dwarf IV episode DNA?
Page 2 of 4