Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)

by flajko Posted 5th Mar 2011 at 3:10 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2011 at 10:49 PM by flajko

258 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 149 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:03 PM
@nuker22110: She looks fine to me except the missing lipstick, also I've noticed you have the default eyes selected and not the contacts! Other than that she looks fine, also all my screenshots are taken in-game, outside of "Create a Sim" and in well lighted room!

❖❖❖ FOR EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING LIPSTICK ❖❖❖
4shared is unfortunately broken but the Vdisk is still working!
Since it's not in English I've made this screenshot to explain you how to download from that site:
Screenshots

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
@nuker22110: She looks fine to me except the missing lipstick, also I've noticed you have the default eyes selected and not the contacts! Other than that she looks fine, also all my screenshots are taken in-game, outside of "Create a Sim" and in well lighted room!

❖❖❖ FOR EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING LIPSTICK ❖❖❖
4shared is unfortunately broken but the Vdisk is still working!
Since it's not in English I've made this screenshot to explain you how to download from that site:

sorry which is the contacts? haha and i've got 403 forbidden for the lipstick link when i followed your steps... :/ thanks for answering the questions!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:04 PM
@nuker22110: You really have bad luck with this! :/ The contacts are mentioned in the post, you should have downloaded all the things from the list of custom content! I have no problem with the lipstick! Well you'll just have to live with it! She'll look pretty much the same even without the lipstick so don't worry and enjoy playing with her!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:04 AM
I'm unable to download hair as the page doesnt load.

help please!
Test Subject
#80 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:10 AM
This is most certainly fantastic, even better than the original Faith might I add.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 10:02 PM
U made me redownload and replay mirrors edge.
Evil person ;D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#82 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:13 PM
@TheFlyingPenguin: I don't know what may be the problem, cause it works for me, I mean the link is correct :/

@Sarahkadd: Thank you very much! I might agree with you on that!

@Shelling: You just hate me, don't ya?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:16 PM
Ive fixed it now! It was because I am using Google Chrome! I just switched over to Mozilla for a test and it worked! By the way awesome job you did on Faith keep it up!
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:21 AM
So, when we downloaded and installed everything, what mod files do we need to apply? (I mean, are things like the lip gloss already applied, or do we have to apply them manually?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#85 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barrowsx
So, when we downloaded and installed everything, what mod files do we need to apply? (I mean, are things like the lip gloss already applied, or do we have to apply them manually?)

She'll have everything already applied except hair and skin!

Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:11 AM
Would she be in young adults or adults in the saved sims bin? I can't find her and I've looked 5 times! Her face is PERFECT.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:12 AM
If you have FULLY read ENTIRE post and done EVERYTHING I wrote you should see her in young adults with a bit darker skin and different hair! If you don't know why she has darker skin and different hair read the thread!

Test Subject
#88 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:46 PM
She's so beautiful! My name is Faith
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#89 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 1:50 AM
wow, she looks beautiful, she looks like my daughter ashei, good job flajko
Test Subject
#90 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 7:51 AM
Flajko, your sim looks awesome and is a exact replica of the games original character. However, I have to ask do the sliders created by bella3lek4 and Heiret work for your game and all current updates? It seems those sliders have caused issues with EA's base sliders ( jaw and lips). I have awesome mod installed, yet those section of sliders have ceased to function for me. Am I the only one who has this issue?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 12:12 PM
@QueenLioness84:
First of all thank you! Hmm this issue would appear if you didn't have some mod which allows more sliders! When jaw sliders aren't working that's the clue! Now since you have Awesomemod I don't know what would cause the issue because there aren't any other reasons why sliders shouldn't work! Try reinstalling Awesomemod! Or if it still causes you problems you should try switching to the Extended game core mod It will conflict with Awesomemod but it'll give you (I think) almost all the same things like Awesomemod including increased max number of sliders and increased slider range! Read whole overview of the "Extended game core mod" thread and decide! I hope it helps!

@TintedRose: Thanks. that's really nice name!

@Eliskuya in darkness: Wow than you have a really beautiful daughter! Thanks!

Forum Resident
#92 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 3:13 PM
Quote:
flajko @Eliskuya in darkness: Wow than you have a really beautiful daughter! Thanks!

not a problem. and thanks also her full name is Ashei "Faith" Thurwolf. and I gotta handed to ya. you nailed the sim good style. and I gotta wonder how did you put her tattoo on her arm like that, I may do her on the sims 2. ;_; and I can't find a picture of her tattoo. oh well, I'll keep an close an eye out. cheers btw send me an link to the Tattoo. on PM. I may do her in a near future

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:40 PM
she looks just like the one from the game! thank you, I love her :D
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:47 AM
Could the functionality of the core mods be effected by missing in between incremental patches? My game is fully up to date and running the most recent of patches, but I am missing the tween patches. Does missing them really make a huge difference?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
I think not! You obviously have some other kind of problem! Be sure to check MTS's Help page or make your own thread with your problem in some help forum! I hope you'll get all the help you need so you can happily play with Faith!

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:08 PM Last edited by beautifullyflawless : 16th Apr 2011 at 5:54 PM.
how do i download the skin?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 9:54 PM
@beautifullyflawless: See post #61 on page 3 of the comments!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:40 PM
I have a problem downloading her hair, the page doesn't load, D: and when i click the "Download .Package" nothing happens, wtf, and thank you for faith she looks awesome :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#99 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 4:38 PM
@SupahDupah: Sorry to hear that,I never experienced such problem with Peggy :/
I hope you'll fix that somehow,either way you don't need that hair to make Faith work! So if you can live without it you can freely play with Faith! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:23 AM
Thank you!!! That's good
Page 4 of 11