Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Port La Forks, WA

by GLachaille Posted 14th May 2011 at 7:57 PM

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 6:21 AM
hi when i downloaded Port La forks at MTS it just says this when I put the world into the downloads folder it says:Archive File "GLC_PortLaForksWA.sims3pack" 'CRC integrity test failed.The archive file is corrupted and cannot be opened please PLEASE HELP!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 8:02 PM
about your comment on the twilight world
Quote: Originally posted by leam312002
Hi, this looks awesome, I can't wait to play it, but I'm having trouble with the download - it keeps erroring when I try to unpack it! Any chance of getting an all in one download?!
Again, looks fantastic!

hey, have you had any response to what you asked? im having the same problem , please reply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 1:31 AM
OMG! TWILIGHT FORKS!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:02 AM
GLC_PortLaForksWA.part08.rar doesnt exist. Sux too because i was crazy excited about this!
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:34 PM
Here it says the package is broken. I was soo excited.
Test Subject
#81 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:51 PM
Love this world! I do have 1 problem with it though. I can't go on vacation or to the future because everytime I go, when i return I have to replace ALL the rabbitholes. They just seem to quit working & my sims won't go to work or to school! LOL. I just quit taking them on vacation. Do miss it though.
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:46 AM
The downloads don´t work. I´ve tried to extract them, but it didn´t find the following parts.Error: GLC_PortLaForksWA.part04.rar doesnt exist, the next try another part is lost.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 6:40 PM
THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 5:50 PM
Great little town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:11 AM
Thanks.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GLachaille
Wait for me to re-release the hood is all I can think of. I am currently rebuilding the whole thing. I have a tread about it on the Sims 3 Create-a-World forum - my member name is there same there as it is here. It is still a few months away from completion unless I take Vacation time in June.
Err, this done yet?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:23 AM
Can we use this world without having the Ambitions and World Adventures EPs???? Will the items be replaced by base game or similar content like other lots or houses?
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 5:21 PM
This world does not work with the latest version of the sims 3. Help !!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 11:01 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that this neighborhood still works on game version 1.67 I downloaded it approximately 2 weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with it - after exchanging some lots here and there, filling it with my sims and to give it my own vibe, so to say. No routing issues or other major ones so far! (And I don't think there actually are any)

There are a few minor things that might bug some people, like some sidewalks being really curvy or some bits of the terrain paint sticking out in between lots and sidewalks. But that doesn't bother me or my gameplay experience at all

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 8:08 PM
I know it's been a long time since anything has been posted here, but I have been trying to install this for some time now and it simply wont work!
After about a half hour of trial-and-error, I finally got the archive files extracted to form one .Sims3Pack file (I ended up going with the rename method, highlight all, extract here). I then double-click the file to have the Launcher install it, which happens successfully. However, when I load up the game, the world is nowhere to be seen in the list of towns when starting a new game, OR in the list of town when moving a household from another town.

I have read through the entire post and all the comments. Seen a lot of reports of issues with carees and rabbit hole buildings, as well as extracting the files, but nothing about it not showing up in the game. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it? This is the only world (of the 12 or so I have) that I have this issue with.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 1:40 AM
Cool! I just finished reading the series (for about the 5th time). It will be fun to make/find some sims to play the parts. I haven't played it yet, but I loaded it and found Jacob's house right away. I'm looking forward to exploring the map. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 14th Apr 2023 at 6:41 PM
Is there a version of this that is in only one simpack file and is not so complicatedJ?
Page 4 of 4