Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#2901 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrVintage
just talk about it too them, the next time you see them ask them to talk about it - if its something that your cant change e.g the way you look or a big part of your personality you need to tell them that its who you are and they cant change somebody who's UNIQUE to our society and who doesn't 'fit in', if its a flaw in you personality e.g. you lie a lot or bitch about a group of girls all the time then that s different and maybe you need to ask them for help. i'm sure thing will go back to normal after a good convo

go to a cafe or to a park to talk - that person will probably glad to get some weight off their chest

I basically did end up telling them that I am who I am, and I'm not going to start doing something just because they want me too as that's not who I am. I don't know, I ended up letting it slide but I'm getting a bit sick of letting things go so easily with everybody. I don't want to be a pushover all the time but I'm also keen to avoid confrontation.

On a minor point, the forums have finally changed to this new look for me. I hate change and getting used to new things.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2902 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 7:49 PM
[QUOTE=Phoeberg]I *I don't know, I ended up letting it slide but I'm getting a bit sick of letting things go so easily with everybody. I don't want to be a pushover all the time but I'm also keen to avoid confrontation. /QUOTE]

I used to be a total pushover but now if someone says something really personal i always question them.

I used to be bullied when I was in primary/elementry school but then I moved. When I went to secondery/high school I saw the same kids that bullied me - most where sorry but the ones who tried to say something I'd ask them "why are you saying this? Are you that boring that you cant talk about something other than harsh words? Cant you answer a simple question? " they were dumbfooted.

Dont be a push over that allows people to take you for granted

do however be forgiving
Field Researcher
#2903 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 10:25 PM
My dog had puppies nine weeks ago and my sister sold the nice one - she told me that "might keep her" so I got attached to that puppy - but what did I expect.

Also my sister streched the last of my shoes she thinks she's a UK size six shoe when really she's a size 7/8. She has 15 pair's of shoes. FIFTEEN. and my mum asked her are those her shoes. She clamed my converses that I bought. She really p*sses me off
Theorist
#2904 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 9:20 PM
I had a job interview last week and today they called to say they'd like to invite me back for the second round of interviews. However this time the interview involves meeting the two partners for an interview, writing 1,000 words on why you want to be a lawyer and emailing it to them in advance, and a 10 minute presentation on a topic of your choice. The interview's next Wednesday and I only found out about it this afternoon so it's not like I have a lot of time to do all this either.

I really, really want a job and I'm trying not to feel too stressed or anxious but I have been feeling seriously edgy and anxious recently about the whole job thing. Like I keep thinking what if I don't get a job? It's a legitimate possibility. This is such a competitive sector and why did I ever think it was a good idea to pursue a career in it?

Alchemist
#2905 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:48 AM
That moment when your parents start making dirty jokes while you're in the room.

<_> *dead*
Lab Assistant
#2906 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 3:59 AM
My eyes are burning from the wood stove smoke. I hate the cold. My skin feels all dry and itchy. I want spring already!
Lab Assistant
#2907 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:19 PM
my dad just shouted up the stairs "CAN YOU STOP PLAYING THAT SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN"

I just really love Lost In My Bedroom by Sky Ferreira

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Theorist
#2908 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 7:51 PM
The holidays are officially over for me. Back to work tomorrow.

Lab Assistant
#2909 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 11:10 AM
omg! sometimes my brothers make my life a living hell
Test Subject
#2910 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:53 AM
My parent still think I'm straight. I tell them I'm bi and they don't believe me

ALL HAIL THE MAD KING
Field Researcher
#2911 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:13 PM
Being a lady sucks. I hate that I wasted all of yesterday sleeping and being tired. I must be getting old and I'm not even 30 yet.
Instructor
#2912 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:06 PM
My room gets way too dusty in a very short time, causing me to be very tired and annoyed all the time. Also, I think I'm coming up with a cold. And last night I ate something semi-raw, so now I'm all paranoid about parasites and stuff while I probably shouldn't because it's packed and pre-baked sausage buns. (no, not hot dogs.)

How exhausting.

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Lab Assistant
#2913 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 7:30 PM
I NEEEEEDD MCR to get back together. It actually hurts.
Lab Assistant
#2914 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 3:15 AM
My brother is acting so rude all the time. Nobody sees it, they think he's an angel.
Lab Assistant
#2915 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 9:49 PM
i feel like my parents hate me because my sister gets better grades and my grades are shit.
Lab Assistant
#2916 Old 24th May 2016 at 6:09 AM
My social life sucks. It's like I moved back home after having lived in both D.C. and Baltimore. Tons of very good friends and I just had a life. Fast forward, my grandfather of whom raised me is dead, I'm back home in Raleigh, and I never had friends here.

But alas, it's good to be home to regroup, reflect, and recreate. I'm hoping my goals all go as planned and I move to Asheville in September.

But most of all, I hope I don't feel alone when I get there..

I miss D.C.

"It all takes time"
Mad Poster
#2917 Old 25th May 2016 at 1:33 AM
Stuck with a cold and having to dogsit for my mother's friend from work at the local dollar store back when they worked there. Being that dogs are more dependent on people than cats, being roped into pet care of an unfamiliar species is all the more horrifying for cat people.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#2918 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 9:32 PM
It sucks having anxiety disorder. I get scared that I'm going to get nervous if I step out of my bedroom. So I stay in here and don't come out for food or anything until at night when the living room is clear of people.

I should start back taking my anxiety meds.

"It all takes time"

Page 117 of 117