Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Hestia"

by Margierytka Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 11:26 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 7:35 AM by Margierytka

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:45 PM
WOW! This is the best of the best. Thank you so much.
icons
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:20 AM
wow you have been busy and what a treat for us simmers that you have shared it with us, many thanks keep up the great work
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#28 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:18 AM
I don't know if I've ever had a wallpaper set and some furniture recolors cause my jaw to hit the desk. This stuff is fantastic, I love the textures and the combinations. You are a true artist.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:35 AM
Beautiful work!! And what you've done for maxis objects. . . Simply AMAZING!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:18 AM
Oh Wow! These are absolutely stunning! Thankyou!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:06 AM Last edited by Margierytka : 9th Feb 2007 at 7:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ladystrange
These are all just stunning! Out of curiosity, why did you name this set Hestia?

HESTIA was the virgin goddess of the hearth and the home. As the goddess of the family hearth.

My new house - "Hestia" - http://majkowscy.msk-system.pl/sims/hestia/8.jpg
is for two lonely woman - a aunt and a niece - Spector from Strangeville... You know them. In maxis version - they live in a ugly, scary house with a cementary.

In my version - old lady Spector - http://majkowscy.msk-system.pl/sims/hestia/1.jpg was in SPA and she changed "image" - already she's handsome and engaged and she has a warm-pastel modern house.

Alia vel Margierytka
Field Researcher
#32 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:26 PM
Absolutely beautiful. This should be in the featured area. Thanks for creating and sharing this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
didn't say where that really sporty car came from! I must have that!)

This is Smart Roadster by teco - http://www.reflexsims.de but I remember that I have taken it from http://www.thesims2resources.com/

Alia vel Margierytka
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:41 PM
Wow Margierytka it has all been said. I can only join in the chorus of awe. You are a jewel.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:50 PM
Sweetheart...amazing! Your talents are beyond the wildest of dreams.
Thank U.
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:46 PM
Amazing. I can almost feel the texture just by looking at it. Thank you!

Pat
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:50 PM
Wonderful sets, thank you!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 10:56 AM
Very good job! I'm impressed.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:48 PM
Wow, amazing!

It seems as if your sims enjoyed reading Harry Potter. Right?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:05 PM
Nice set, I love it. Any chance you will upload the lot that is shown in the pictures?

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:29 PM
Okay, I love this project! WONDERFUL!!! But I have to ask, where can I get that home?

Damien
Field Researcher
#42 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:04 PM Last edited by asiashamecca : 14th Feb 2007 at 4:22 PM. Reason: Added an offer...
This is sooooooooo beautiful in game!!!! Do you think you might add a collection file? I would hate to miss a single item when decorating. LOL! Again simply incredible work!!!

Actually... ask not what you can do yourself... If you like, I can do one and add it to my post. But I don't want to infringe. Would that be OK?
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:15 PM
Darn! If only I had glamour life... This is absolutely stunning work.

Kudos to you!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:53 PM
Absolutely beautiful and very talented work!!! How much of this is Glamor Life stuff, I don't have that EP, but would love to have this set? thanks, Orion
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:19 PM
Very stylish!Well done!
Forum Resident
#46 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:51 PM Last edited by SparkleSim : 14th Feb 2007 at 7:08 PM.
Margierytka, These creations are just fabulous! I love the marble tiles, the blanket for the bed, EVERYTHING! I don't know what to say! Thank you, thankyou, thank you so much for sharing these with us, you did a perfect job! And you deserve to have it featured!

I have a question. The lady in the pictures-Where did you get her cute outfit, the pink sweater with jeans skirt?

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 7:26 PM
Those are awesome recolors! And your Walls and floors are "a dream" - you deserve to be in "featured"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by draven427
But I have to ask, where can I get that home?

Damien

This house is part of big project "Las Vegas - complete Downtown for Strangeville" prepared by SimsWeb & Sims2Design - polish forums. This downtown will be available for download in march on http://forum.simsweb.pl

Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim

I have a question. The lady in the pictures-Where did you get her cute outfit, the pink sweater with jeans skirt?

This casual is probably from http://xmsims.com/.

Alia vel Margierytka
Instructor
#49 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:34 PM
You did an amazing job Margiertyka! I especially like the bathroom and living. Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:45 PM
Margierytka, you have simply outdone yourself !
Page 2 of 5