Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Hestia"

by Margierytka Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 11:26 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 7:35 AM by Margierytka

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 10:11 PM
Wow, these are some of the best maxis recolors I have ever seen. Nice work, and congrats on the well deserved feature.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 11:40 PM
Oh my god, all of it looks GORGEOUS. Fantastic job.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM
Thank you Margierytka for assisting me with where to get this great place. I can't wait to find out what else you have up your sleeve and that you'll be creating!
Damien
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:56 AM
In one word: beautiful!! Can't say anything else, I'm speechless and then... all I could say has been said already. Wow, what a project. Thanks for spoiling us and congrats with the well deserved featuring.

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 3:09 AM
Simply stunning- beautiful.

Herald Between Two Lands
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 4:02 AM
Absolutely beautiful. The designs and textures are amazing.

Lovely. Thank you <3
Instructor
#57 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:11 AM
This is super crazy! you've done an awsome job on the meshes and textures. Thanks!
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:32 AM
Marvelous. Congratulation Margierytka - great work!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:54 AM
could you just put what EPS each set requires, its all bueatiful will download the sets that are compatible
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:46 AM
WOW! Thank you so much! The wallpapers, tiles, and everything else are FANTASTIC!
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 4:28 AM
It looks beautiful, but does it work with the pets expansion? I'd like to know
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 8:02 AM
Nice Design!

Thank you Margierytka!
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 2:59 PM
where do you get those shiny floors? i've been looking for them everywhere!

very nice design! i love it!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:00 AM
Thanks it looks like you put in so much effort! I love this set
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:31 PM
This is quite nice - although the occurrence of genuinely new content seems quite dwarfed by recolors.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:45 PM
thanck you, it's really wonderfull ,but , excuse me , why don't you made a collection file ?
it's just a suggestion !

Carpediem... Samba sims 2
Scholar
#67 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:06 PM
I'm A Big Fan of Your Work
Absolutely Beautiful !!!
Everything you've made reflect how much care, and attention to detail goes into your work, and this is in.cred.ible!! 5 stars! Thanks. :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 10:21 AM
Blinds?
Wow fantastic, I agree with everyone here. No wonder you got featured as it's all really nice. I was wondering where you got those neat wooden blinds displayed in the bedroom picture?? They don't seem to be included in your package and I just crave them. :D

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#69 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:56 PM
Ohhh Now I need a kitchen!! I Love these!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:55 AM
Absolutely beautiful, the whole set~

I am wondering thought if I'm the only one not being able to see the recolour of the wardrobe. Bedside table, bed, beddings and the other items show up, but not that wardrobe.

"...and may the great spirit watch over your refrigerator and keep it cold." ~HM "Howling Mad" Murdock
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 7:20 AM
Omg, that is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:12 AM
Brilliant work! Those textures look so real, it’s beautiful. Fantastic work! I Love it
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
Wow!!! Stuning O.O I love the whole set.
Please can you tell how to put the bed in the corner like you??? I`m sorry but i really dont know how to do that...
Anyway, i adore your work... awesome...
Oh and yeah, pls can you make a collection file ^o^ pls
THANKS!!!
Kisses

Quote:
Don`t say u love me unless u really meant it, `cuz i may do something stupid like believe it!
Inventor
#74 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:04 AM
Beautiful work! I have been away from The Sims 2 for a while. I purchased seasons and decided to do a little shopping* to see what I could find to go with the other "few" new things that came with the EP. I tell ya, this is awesome work you've done here!

I'm using the q-install for the first time, I hope I did it right. :D
Thanks again!! Much!
"Xts"

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:28 PM
Awesome! one of the best texturing work i've seen..
Thanks!
Page 3 of 5