Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Hestia"

by Margierytka Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 11:26 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 7:35 AM by Margierytka

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Inventor
#76 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:11 AM
I thought for sure I made a notation here about the download so if I'm duping, sorry.

I adore this set and have used it for a little over a week or two. The exterior white wall is superbly a nice touch as well as the fabric like walls. I used to want a material aside from drywall on my walls in real life and this reminds me of it alot!

Thanks so much for your hard work and sharing it! Love the texturing!

Xts
PS. The bedding looks great on my hanging bed! ! You're great!

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:07 PM
Hi.
I need to find the mod "shining floor".
I saw shinning floor in this post, but I can't find this mod.
do you know where I find it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 7:04 AM
It's shining floor from muranomobilia - http://www.muranomobilia.com/produc.../millenium.html Set Millenium.

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:33 AM
wowzers great work

Alastair :)
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 16th May 2007 at 11:44 AM
Wow this is great! You are very talented! So thanks so much I love it and so do my sims LOL! Keep up the great job!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 26th May 2007 at 12:04 PM
Stunning!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Field Researcher
#82 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:03 AM
Congrats on the Feature! You deserve it! :D

Love this. Thanks for Sharing. Looks Fantastic.

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:07 AM
This is awsome work..
But please, tell me how i
get the floor shiny.. mine´s
just normal, and not shiny at all,
like on youré pictures .. :/
Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 4:40 AM Last edited by billielith : 17th Jul 2007 at 4:47 AM. Reason: hint for TussyPirre
Thank you very much for this set, it is simply awesome.

TussyPirre,
for my shiny floors I use the special "mirror" floor enhancer from Murano Mobilia (non-MTS2 link). It's in "Products" then under "Others", click on Millenium. The link to the file should appear in the bottom left of the layout.

Once you have the file, put it in your Downloads folder. In game, you'll find the reflective tiles under "Mirrors".
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:58 PM
wow, if only i had glamour life stuff, you truly deserve to have this big project featured!! this is great stuff! keep it up!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:53 PM
I can't belive my own eyes, wow, this is .. fantastic! WOW !

I'm a diva under construksion .. spoil me ! .. mjaah, i'm not so bad .. Just give me what i want, and you will live tommorrow ;)
Test Subject
#87 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:31 PM
They are really beautiful awsome work, wish I could do that.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 3:47 PM
AMAZING! I love this man. Thanks so very much!!!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 5:43 AM
Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing

"If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live after he's died, then maybe he was a great man. Immortality is the only true success."--James Dean
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 3:58 AM
Hey ,, um the REFLECTIVE FLOORS AND WALLS ..are only for subscribers on TRS (snif)
isint there another way i can get it without paying? lol
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:56 AM
how do you place the bed on an angle like that?

I like PUMPKINS, pumpkins ARE fun. :)
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th May 2009 at 8:58 AM
Very nice. thank you!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mariposa_traicionera
Hey ,, um the REFLECTIVE FLOORS AND WALLS ..are only for subscribers on TRS (snif)
isint there another way i can get it without paying? lol

You can become a member and then the one tile reflective floor is free, but there really is no point unless you upload or take pictures. It causes whatever house you're playing to run super slow.

I love this set, it's so gorgeous I nearly downloaded, until I saw it required Glamor Life Pack. =[ You're really talented.
Test Subject
#94 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 7:07 PM
OMG this is amazing!!! thank you soo much :D

cool how do you get the shiny floors??????
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:12 PM
Gorgeous set, too bad I don't have the EP's for it. I was curious where I could find the car.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:22 AM
I havent been on here for afew months.. I had completely forgotten how talented the modders are here. Very elegant looking house, you have real taste.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 10:45 PM
SSSSSOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! I positively LOVE it!!! Thank You so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 5:14 PM
This is nice work! Erm... would it be possible to convert it to The Sims 3 as a lot? Still, EPIC!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 10:31 AM
what part of this fabulous set needs uni as I dont have it..thanx
Scholar
THANKS POST
#100 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:27 AM
*_* Oh, I thought this thumbnail was for Sims 3 Downloads... by the way, looks very detailed and realistic! Congratulations for being featured content
Page 4 of 5