Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 3:01 PM
I LOVE these, mrs.fondleberry! I'm a major control freak, I don't even want my sims playing SSX3 without my permission. I'm definately going to use these.
Simmies - BE WARNED
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:44 AM
These are fun. I have more:
1. The "Mob" challenge: Spawn 15 toddlers/children/teens (with the tombstone of L&D) No killing sims! And they stay until they die!
2. The "Going Steady is for hippies" challenge: Your sim doesn't believe in marriage. He/she will woohoo with every sim of the opposite gender in town. Get at least 20 affairs.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 23rd May 2014 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smartclip
These are fun. I have more:
1. The "Mob" challenge: Spawn 15 toddlers/children/teens (with the tombstone of L&D) No killing sims! And they stay until they die!

Don't know why I don't KNOW this, but: can you create a teen & move to a house, and spawn younger ones - all without an adult? So I would make the teen spawn another teen until he/she finds one they have 3bolts with.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th May 2014 at 12:24 AM
Liked SO much these ideas. I certainly will try some of these. And post on youtube with my current household on TS2.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th May 2014 at 6:26 PM
Quote:
Don't know why I don't KNOW this, but: can you create a teen & move to a house, and spawn younger ones - all without an adult? So I would make the teen spawn another teen until he/she finds one they have 3bolts with.

Yes the teen can take care of the kids. You'll have to kill or move out the adult though if you don't want the adult.
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Don't know why I don't KNOW this, but: can you create a teen & move to a house, and spawn younger ones - all without an adult?

Yep - think of the premade Newson family. Gavin and Ginger are both teens.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 11:56 AM
Not from CAS you can't, you either need an adult with them that you move out or kill, or you make one of the teens an adult in CAS and then age them back down to teen on the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2