Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 8:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Can you add expansions to Super Collection
First off, I'm hoping that this is the place to post this. I tried to post in Sims General but it kept redirecting me to Help. Sorry if I got it wrong.

I have tried looking up if I can add expansions to the Super Collection I have installed from the App Store on my mac? I have looked everywhere and no real response other than telling me how many expansions are ON the Super Collection. I'll tell you, it is VERY frustrating having no Apartment Life and Free Time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 9:45 PM
I'm fairly sure the answer is no, as I don't think the Super Collection is compatible with the higher EPs.

You can either have the Super Collection (for Mac), the Ultimate Collection (for PC), or various compilations of discs (by default it's up to BV on Mac, and to M&G for PC), although there are various ways you can install the Windows version of the UC or discs on a Mac.

Not sure if it works to have both the Super Collection and one of the Windows versions at the same time on the same computer, so it's possible you'd have to choose one of them.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 11:53 PM
No, Super Collection is every expansion ever made for Mac, if you want more you need a window partition with the sims 2 window version.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~