Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 2:17 PM Last edited by notaweirdperson : 15th Jan 2022 at 2:59 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sinks with objects on the same counter disappear.
Hello, this is my first post here.
I want to put on toothbrushes and lotions by the sink but it will always disappear when I go to live mode. Does anyone know why? I tried with both the game and CC counters & sinks but they disappear every time. I turned on moveobjects.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 4:13 PM
How are you placing the items? Which items are you placing (regular deco or items sims can interact with)? Where on the counter are you placeing them - on the corner slots? Have you tried OMSPs instead?

Or is it the sink that disappears or gets cut off by the countertop? Sinks don't always like sharing a space with other items (like windows and doors), so you're probably better off using OMSPs if you want to decorate around them. Make sure to not put anything too close to the sim's walking path, or they won't use the sink.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 5:26 PM
Thanks! I've known a bit about OMSPs before but haven't downloaded those mods because I thought I don't need them. I'll try using them now
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 8:21 AM
I've given up using the corner slots around sinks. OMSPs have been my answer.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort