Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 12:04 PM
How to locate which mod is adding menu item?
I have quite a lot of CC and mods in my game, and on occasion I will either find duplicates (of traits or skills, usually) or a pie-menu that's too intrusive for what I get from the mod. Barring combing through the mod download page for each and every one of my mods in hopes of spotting something familiar, is there a way I can tell the mod or file source of an added item? For example, I have in my main sims menu an option called "Animal Shelter", but the only shelter mod I remember is nowhere in my files that I can find. Elsewhere, I have duplicate knitting preferences, and a "flower arranging" and "floral arranging" preference. I'm perfectly happy to edit these in s4s or even manually to reduce overlap, but the problem lies in *finding* them. Is there some way to identify the source of something in game, am I just missing something?