Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 12:45 PM Last edited by Ryy : 30th Jul 2022 at 7:12 PM. Reason: -

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Glitch where it won't allow me to enable Custom Content, some of it appears, some of it doesnt
Alright, I've had a glitch that is happening right now. I literally just made an account to try and find help instead of aimlessly searching away to fix my issues from now on. I'll put the important and main bits in bold.

I kind of have just been getting this glitch as I just reinstalled all my CC/fixes, 4gp patch, camera mod, userstartup, etc. all that, and for some reason when ever I tick the 'Enable Custom Content', it just says 'Custom Content is disabled', rejoining just keeps it on disabled like it's stuck on being disabled. The defaults I had installed, defaults work, neighbourhood deco, CC CAS Eyes, Some fixes too but Simblender, ACR and Sim Manipulator, Memory Manipulator wasn't like there whenever I tried to look, and I couldn't spawn the manipulators in. I don't really know why, considering before I reinstalled it, I could install all of it, and enable it fine, but I don't know.

I'm so sorry, if I'm bad at explaining these types of things, I'm just really frustrated, but I'd deeply appreciate if someone could give suggestions, ideas or could just help please.. Thank you!!
(edit: I'll edit the post if I find more details about these glitches underneath this edit, also if your wondering, I have the Ultimate Collection.)
(edit 2: so i did more digging and that college glitch won't happen no matter what. if this happens agian, ill repost abt it but otherwise, i don't know about this glitch.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 2:47 PM
Did you do 'Enable Custom Content', then restart the game? Done that? Try again. Sometimes the game is just really slow in the uptake.

If it's still stuck, there's a trick with the Config file, shown here: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti...me_Help:GCCTSU3 (scroll down a little bit). Try that, and see if your game now has turned on CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Did you do 'Enable Custom Content', then restart the game? Done that? Try again. Sometimes the game is just really slow in the uptake.

If it's still stuck, there's a trick with the Config file, shown here: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti...me_Help:GCCTSU3 (scroll down a little bit). Try that, and see if your game now has turned on CC.

Yeah, I did try to enable it and restart the game!

But thanks to you it got fixed quickly, thank you so much for the help, I just need to go in userProps and edit in there!