Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 7:22 PM
Default Some Recolours are not Working.
So recently, I had installed some recolours for the Rip Co. Rabbit, Activity Table, Llama clock, Xylophone, and others. They're not showing up in my game and I don't know why.

I have other recolours, such as bedding and the chess table, and they show up fine.

I installed the CEP (Colour Enable Package) to see if that did anything, but it didn't. I used the installer method.

I will say again that most of the recolours, with the exception of the ones mentioned above, work.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 7:35 PM
Some items aren't included in the main CEP - I think the activity table is one, for instance.
People have made separate CEP-Extra files for them. Here's one for the activity table: https://modthesims.info/d/625546/ac...-cep-extra.html

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 10:50 PM
On my new computer, which I only got this month, the CEP setup program installed the CEP-Extra (some of them) files in Program files, but the public toliet stall recolours didn't work (they were flashing blue!) until I put them all in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA too. See my posts and various answers in the Stupid/Random Questions thread this month.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.