Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 6:01 PM Last edited by puniglorie : 18th Jul 2021 at 9:55 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Some settings still remained after reinstalling the game
I used the graphics rules maker, the graphic was nice but not the animation (hard to explain, the program did make the jagged edges gone but i noticed some lags and shakes especially when a sim was cooking). I uninstalled it, replaced graphic rules and video cards files in config folder. But my game was still in fullscreen and the settings stayed the same. I completely uninstalled the game (deleted every files and registry) and reinstalled it. The game was still in fullscreen and everything was the same as when graphics rules maker was installed (the loading screen background was that of the clean ui mod i installed. I was really surprised how could its still there after the uninstall??). Does anyone know how to completely bring the game to its original state?