Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM
Default Guess what? ANOTHER Continue the story!
Kaylee was talking on the phone with her mother. There was some big news...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM
Her parents were divorcing! Kaylee was not expecting something like this. She reacted in a very rash way...

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:55 AM
She stomped outside and ran into the woods. She walked and walked until she reached her secret hideaway. Here, she can control her emotions out of the reach of other people...
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:56 AM
She screamed at the top of her lungs. This cannot be happening. Life was going great. She realized that she had scared all the squirrels away, which sucks because she thinks they are adorable and great company. Then she...

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:57 AM
Stripped naked and took a dip in the lake. The lukewarm water has always had magical effects on her mood, and it didn't dissapoint. She swam to the bottom and brushed by the algea, and then came back up for air. Her mind was cleared, her common sense restored, and her fit of anger in the past.
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:58 AM
She heard a rustling behind her. She turned around and yelped to find a very handsome young man standing under an oak tree...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:03 AM
He said "don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you or anything.". She noticed a slight smirk on his face and wondered of he had been watching her the entire time. "Who are you?" She asked, very suspicious. He answered, "My name is Drake, Jon Drake.". "Well hello Jon. It would be nice to meet you if you hadn't snuck up out of the blue while I'm in this pond stark naked." She gave him the evil eye while he just chuckled and said...
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:08 AM
"Maybe you should be paying less attention to me, and more to that fox eating your clothes."
"No!", she yelped and covered herself with a layer of mud before leaping out of the water, scolding the naughty fox, and washing her clothes in the pond.
Jon was still standing there.
"Why are you still here?" Kaylee asked, exhausted from the previous events.
"Here, I know a way to seal up the tears." Jon said, and with that, he scooped up a glob of mud, dipped it in the pond water, and smeared it on Kaylee's clothes.
"Hey! Now you just got it all dirty!", she exclaimed.
"No, just leave it out in the sun for a couple minutes and it will seal up. THEN you can wash it off, miss clean bottom".
"Did you just call me 'miss clean bottom'"?
"Do you have a problem with that?"
"No, but... it's a weird thing to say to somebody..."

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:56 PM
Jon laughed. "What's your name?" He asked. Kaylee fidgeted a bit before saying, "Umm.....My name's Kaylee." She said quietly. Jon smiled. "So Kaylee, what're you doing out here in the woods, all alone?"

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:27 PM
"Nothing." Kaylee said quickly. "Yeah... sure." Jon said. Kaylee asked "Now can I take my clothes and wash them?"
"In a few minutes," "Come on!" Kaylee said. "You said that like three minutes ago!" "Fine just take them,"
Kaylee took her clothes and washed them. Then....

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:37 PM
a giant pack of ravenous Angora Rabbits flew out from the trees. Their blood red eyes were blinding to look at, and yet Jon could not look away.
"Jon! No! Don't look!" Kaylee said turning her head.
As Jon, stood, mouth agate watching the bunnies, Kaylee changed into her mud covered attire.
As she turned, she screamed Jon's name.
The large beasts tilted their heads as the light from their eyes grew brighter and brighter until they were unbearable to look at.
It was too late for Jon.
As he struggled to turn his head away and shut his eyes, a strange force overpowered him; paralyzing him where he stood. Pain was searing inside him, and his silent shrieks built up and were stopped by the force before they could leave him.
Kaylee watched in horror as small red lasers shot from the eyes of the rabbits and met Jon's, leaving a puddle of slime in his eyesockets where his eyes once sat.

:) Sarah (:
“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”
-Unknown
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:05 PM
........ Then Kaylee ran. She ran to a walmart. She went inside. But then...................................................

Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 2:14 PM
Jon casually walked out of Aisle 8!
"How did you survive?" Kaylee asked, astonished.
Jon chuckled and said...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:02 PM
I have my tricks. Kaylee was quite confused. She sighed.
Then a crazy dude screamed at a barbie. Jon turned around and said........

Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 10:14 PM
"Will you be quiet? I'm trying to have a meaningful conversation here!"
At this point, Kaylee was definitively a little scared of Jon. So, she did what any normal girl would do. She...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 11:35 PM
Ran out of Walmart. She ran out of the parking lot and crashed into....

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 4:38 AM
Jon again!
"W-what are you doing? H-how did you get here so fast?" Kaylee stuttered, extremely frightened now.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 1:41 AM
He laughed. Kaylee screamed and ran to a park. She saw a hobo dude. Then hobo dude came up to her. "Give me a dollar, and I will show you a way out," Kaylee was frightened. She handed over a dollar. The hobo dude muttered some words. Then, a portal opened! He pushed her in and Kaylee found herself in.....

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:13 PM
....The world of Oz!
"H-how did I get here?!" Kaylee screamed. Instantly she was surronded. A scarcrow stepped forward and she recognized he was Scarecrow who helped Dorothy get to Oz!
....Or so she thought.
As she looked up at him, he took off his mask...
And it was Jon!

Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:50 PM
Kaylee's world grew dark and she fainted away. When she came round, she was aware of two people gazing down on her. One was Jon, who was smiling in a way that kaylee found somewhat menacing. The other appeared to be...
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 3:00 AM
A witch with green skin a big wart on her nose. She was wearing a outfit kind of like you would read in a fairy tale. She was wearing a dark purple robe and a tall, pointy, dark purple hat. Kaylee sat up and took a good look at the 2. Once she came to her senses, she screamed and jumped up, hitting Jon in the head. Then...
Instructor
#22 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:42 PM
She quickly tumbled down again, realized she was extremely weak. "Wh-what happened?" Kaylee asked. Jon said "You were stung by a venomous insect back at the woods. Don't worry, you're in safe hands now."

"But.. what about Walmart? And the Land of Oz? And who the heck are YOU? *She pointed at the "witch"*

Jon chuckled. "Yes, I suppose hallucinations are a common side effect of the sting of that particular insect. And as for this lady..."

The witch woman smiled and said "You may not know who I am, but I know who YOU are. I am...."

Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 1:53 AM
"...... someone from your past. Of course you would not remember me"
Kaylee was still quite scared. The witch lead her to a strange cottage thingy. As they walked inside, Kaylee was shocked.
The cottage was.......
Banned
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:53 PM
Covered in Applesauce, that was freshly made by the little kid that stood 2-feet from the heated stove. As she walked towards the fire she heard a small voice calling to her, she turn in its direction and noticed that it was a....
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 4:17 AM
... floating Bonsai tree that told her that the only way to get back home was to strip naked and jump into a portal thatopened up behind it. when she went through, naked head to toe, she didn't end up home but in the middle of a super market. the portal closed behind her and she was left in the middle of a crowd watching a concrt which, of coarse, stopped to stare at the naked girl. She was scared, and embarrased, so she...

Page 1 of 2