Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Phae's Phone Book- Look Up Neighbors' Numbers!

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Jun 2011 at 6:54 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 8:50 PM by Phaenoh

328 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 247 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#276 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 8:44 PM
Thanks, I haven't DL anything for Sims in ages, but I remember you and your quality work. I'm glad you are still around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#277 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 12:54 PM
First of all, Echo and you are heroes. This is what people who never go to public places ( like me), because it takes ages to load, needs, since I can't always wait until a random townie happens to run or walk across my house, or my Sim meets a partner from his/her job. So this is very useful!
I'll give it a try.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#278 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 2:29 PM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#279 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 8:15 PM
This mod is amazing! I can't express how great it is to just ring a sim up that you want your sims to meet. Because I'm not really a community lot person (my laptop is slow as hell), I don't go to community lots often, and adult sims only have 29 days at most to be a... well, adult, so I can't just wait for that sim to just happen to stroll through my lot. It also helps when you want to make a 'Sims Series', and you need someone to meet another sim that you haven't actually met yet, but need for an episode. I just can't play The Sims 2 without this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#280 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 1:41 AM
Now my Sims won't be lonely in their Beach Neighborhood and thanks for creating and sharing this wonderful phone book.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#281 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 2:54 PM
This is super! Thanks for all your hard work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#282 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:51 AM
This mod is beautiful. *bows down*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#283 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 4:17 PM
OH, i NEEDED THIS! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#284 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 6:51 PM
What's also great with this mod, is that you can bypass that EA silly thing...you can NOW call your friends who lives in the same apartment complex than you!!!! ahah. Come on EA..that was lame.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#285 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 1:45 AM
Thanks you,my game will be more easy x')
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 6:59 AM
YaY ! Thks !!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#287 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 5:56 AM
how did i just find out about this?!!!! thanks so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#288 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 11:22 PM
great! very good thing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#289 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 11:30 AM
Good job... Great contribution... Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#290 Old 20th May 2014 at 3:59 AM
This is a fantastic idea and I am in love with it already!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#291 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 11:35 PM
I am seriously a fan of yours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#292 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:24 AM
Too COOL!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#293 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
I love this mod! It makes it easier to find sims in the neighborhood! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#294 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 1:32 AM
thank u!<3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#295 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:20 PM
Thanks!I wanted this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#296 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:53 AM
I have literally been wanting something like this since I started making new [single person] families right next to each other. I'd hoped they'd randomly show up to greet each other, maybe be steamy lovers, or best friends, but nope... whenever they do pass by each other's lot, one of them is asleep or at work and misses them!

Now I have the tools to achieve my goals! Whoo!
Test Subject
#297 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:39 AM
I'm not able to see it anywhere in the game. I put it in the downloads folder in a folder titled "misc objects" and I looked for where it was supposed to be [electronics>phones] and it is nowhere to be found.
I have every EP up to Pets currently installed.
I have no problem getting custom careers to work, or custom lots to work, or even a custom skin, but no luck with objects.
I don't see why I should be having any problems. Custom content clearly works - and I have it enabled - but cataloged objects for some reason just won't show up for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#298 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:52 AM
This Phonebook is a really good idea and it works on Sims 2 UC very good
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#299 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by totallytessa
I'm not able to see it anywhere in the game. I put it in the downloads folder in a folder titled "misc objects" and I looked for where it was supposed to be [electronics>phones] and it is nowhere to be found.
I have every EP up to Pets currently installed. I have no problem getting custom careers to work, or custom lots to work, or even a custom skin, but no luck with objects. I don't see why I should be having any problems. Custom content clearly works - and I have it enabled - but cataloged objects for some reason just won't show up for me.
In addition to having Custom Content 'Enabled' on the startup screen, there is also an option in the settings to enable CC in the catalog. If all the other CC except objects works, that's probably what's wrong.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#300 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:06 AM
Great addition to the game!! Finally, a way for my sims to make new friends without going out all the time!
Page 12 of 14