Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Servo from The Sims 2

by Esmeralda Posted 21st Feb 2010 at 8:19 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2015 at 9:55 AM by Esmeralda : Some changes to text

245 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 212 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Field Researcher
#101 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
Thank You ~ :lovestruc

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#102 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karlykool
Do you need the CAS sliders for this?

Probably not. I have the Awesomemod slider hack but I tried to keep his head, which needs to be much narrower than a human head, within what seemed like the limits of normal sliders. In any case, as long as you don't actually *edit* his head, which will make a slider-hacked head snap back to non-hacked defaults if you don't have a slider hack, you'll be all right.
Test Subject
#103 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:06 PM
Hey your name sounds familiar...
Anyways this sounds good... but my comp cant seem to run TS3
And I did all this searching for mods... :P
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 3:08 AM
Okay, now WinRAR can open it, and the files there are:
-FemaleServoHead_ByEsmeraldaFv3.package
-MaleServoHead_ByEsmeraldaFv3.package
-ServoBodyM+F_ByEsmeraldaFV2.package

There is no sim file, it won't let me extract it and it comes with this message:
The archive is either in unknown file format or damaged.
I'm using Windows XP. Could you host the files by themselves (inzipped) on another website?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#105 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VinnieNZ
Okay, now WinRAR can open it, and the files there are:
-FemaleServoHead_ByEsmeraldaFv3.package
-MaleServoHead_ByEsmeraldaFv3.package
-ServoBodyM+F_ByEsmeraldaFV2.package

There is no sim file, it won't let me extract it and it comes with this message:
The archive is either in unknown file format or damaged.
I'm using Windows XP. Could you host the files by themselves (inzipped) on another website?

I've just downloaded the zip file myself and opened it with WinRAR, and had no problem. All of the files extracted, including the .sim file, with no error. There has to be some serious issue with your computer. Can you download any other sims from here? Do their archive files open OK? Have you tried running anti-spyware and anti-virus apps on your PC?

I've put the unzipped files on Megaupload temporarily, and am sending you the links by PM. If you still have problems, I'm afraid I don't know what else to suggest, except have someone take a look at your computer! Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:57 PM
I knew someone would do this and yay finally someone did!
I loved the Servo :p
Banned
#107 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 4:19 PM
Awesome, and I can make him/her golden too! :D

High five!
Test Subject
#108 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:02 PM
Thanks, I can download things from this site and I will try to see if anythings wrong with my computer.
Banned
#109 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:25 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#110 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 7:03 PM
Wery well done - thx!
Field Researcher
#111 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 8:39 PM
What a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!
Test Subject
#112 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:04 PM
Awesome Servo! Atleast more than one person still cares about sims 2. I wish I had sims 3, but I need the money for my horses.

It's nothing to serious
I just HATE your style
x)
Test Subject
#113 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:18 AM
Absolutely fantastic! I'm going to make a new family just to try it out :]
Sockpuppet
#114 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:04 PM
Congrats, and your welcome
Test Subject
#115 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:18 PM
This is incredible. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#116 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:27 PM
I found this yesterday and i though "I miss sevros." I was so excited when I saw this that I didn't leave a comment when I downloaded. I would just like to thank you for all your hard work on converting this!
THANKS

Trying to think of something to upload.....
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#117 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims3gamer
I found this yesterday and i though "I miss sevros." I was so excited when I saw this that I didn't leave a comment when I downloaded. I would just like to thank you for all your hard work on converting this!
THANKS

Aww, thank you so much for taking the time to come back and comment, that is so appreciated. And thanks everyone else who thanked this upload - hope everyone enjoys this sim.
Test Subject
#118 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 4:46 PM
Wow! It looks better than on ts2!
Test Subject
#119 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:35 AM
Omg.... Incredible!!! :0
Test Subject
#120 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:38 AM
you maybe converted the next time the Social Bunny?? :o
Test Subject
#121 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:08 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#122 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Panama_Crew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSb6ti5b5M

video here

Ha ha I love the video, very funny! Thanks for using my creations! I've been working on trying to convert the social bunny, but can't guarantee the conversion will be successful - the body mesh is a lot harder to convert than the servo.
Test Subject
#123 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 9:08 PM
Thank you so much EsmeraldaF for all the time and effort you put into Servo so it would play in Sims 3. Servo was my favourite character in Sims 2 and I stand amazed how good it looks in game and plays like any other Sim. You are truely a very talented person and I, like all the others who have posted here, really appreciate what you have done.
Test Subject
#124 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 3:44 AM
Did not even know I wanted this until I saw it. Thanks for all the effort!
Instructor
#125 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 2:47 AM
Fantabulous! Thank you!
Page 5 of 10