Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Coconut Palm

by douglasveiga Posted 25th May 2015 at 1:01 AM - Updated 26th May 2015 at 2:29 AM by douglasveiga

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 10:00 PM
Wow, that looks great, how did I miss it? Will your Replant mod work on the coconut palms?
Inventor
Original Poster
#52 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
Wow, that looks great, how did I miss it? Will your Replant mod work on the coconut palms?

@Vincent T.
Yes

Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
Thank you so much for this. Would it be possible to tie this in with icarusallsorts recipe mod?

@jjonewell1977
Technically works.

Quote: Originally posted by dailycard
nice can you do a bigger tree

@dailycard
This will screw the harvest animation. lol
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:52 AM
Default Custom plants not showing up in buydebug
I like custom plants and wanted to use this, the banana plant and the chef plant, but they do not show up in my game. I have ccloader installed. I only have the pets and supernatural eps. Also the base game and the eps have the latest patch.
I have mastercontroller, debug enabler, overwatch, error trap, woohoer and decensor of twallan's mods installed. They are all up to date. Only Arsil's strawberry plant is showing up in buydebug and as i can remember it had no leaves when i placed it, there was just it's earth.I Bought it several times, but it stayed the same.i thought it's like the autosoil mushrooms who randomly carry harvestables, so you must try several times till you get a plant who carries all three mushrooms. but it stayed the same. I love Douglasveiga's mods and would like to use his/her plants too. Can somebody help me? Please.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:21 PM
My sims are all walking around with coconuts in their inventories, in case they get hungry while they're away from home. I started this after finding a couple of them autonomously drinking coconut water. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 9th May 2019 at 3:30 PM
I love this. Is it possible to make nectar out of these coconuts?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Jul 2023 at 10:03 AM
Default French Traduction
Many years later, here is the French translation! I hope it will be useful to people
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CocoMod-STBL_FRENCH.rar (495 Bytes, 1 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 1:12 PM
Obrigada
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 8:35 PM
Italian translation here
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ITA_IT_CoconutPalm.zip (517 Bytes, 0 downloads)
Page 3 of 3