Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 11:49 PM
Default Odd time glitch
Hello! I'm having a rather odd issue in my game in the last two days. When my family starts (whether it be from starting the game, or coming back from a location or even CAS change) it seems to take it a good 10-15 minutes in real time to 'get going'. Until then, it looks like my Sims are going on with their business, the game isn't paused. But I cannot control them, select any object for them to interact with, or switch between Sims. The in-game clock also remains 'paused' during this time even as the Sims are still doing whatever. For a good while after that it still continues to play glitchy and time will start and stop several times. It also takes an unusual amount of time to save and come back from a location or CAS change. Has anyone ever experienced this before? It's so odd to have something like this happen outside of an update lol, but there's been nothing new! The game is still thankfully playable but this is pretty annoying so any advice would be appreciated!