Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shortish hair for girls

by biobong Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:28 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:36 PM
lovely hair... so cute!
the model, by the way, is absolutely adorable. Any chance you could make her available for download?
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 5:08 PM
Very nice, downloading straight away.

Oh and I also love your siggy lol. Ever since that program I have been seeing those numbers a lot...is that a bad thing?
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
This is perfect i never could find a hair to help sim myself!

Thanks!
What maxis hairstyle did you recolor and change? J/W Because it's wonderful!

go to my MySpace
When I looked at you, all I could do was smile,
now everytime I look at you those smiles I see
turn to tears in my eyes.
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:27 AM
i lerve the model...any chance you'll upload her?

Sweetheart
The sun has set
All red and primitive above our heads
Blood stained on an ageless sky
Wipe your tears and let the salt stains dry
Let them all run dry
Field Researcher
#80 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:28 PM
Lovely :DD

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
Kwl hair, can't wait to see it in the game - the recolours are fantastic - keep up the good work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#82 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:58 AM
Default I'm glad you like it.
Thanks guys I 'm glad you like this hair.
I didn't have a chance to check this thread in a while so I'm going to respond to everyone in this one looong post.

Quote:
Love your sig.

I can't wait to see what it all means.
Quote:
Oh and I also love your siggy lol. Ever since that program I have been seeing those numbers a lot...is that a bad thing?

I know, I keep seeing those numbers too. Weird. maybe the smoke monster will come to get us. :nod:

Quote:
edit: totally download this one.
edit(again):work without EP too.

Thanks so much for letting me know . It's nice when people know if stuff works without EPs and there is no way for me to check.

Quote:
I really like this mesh, but I don't like how the eyebrows all remain black. I generally don't download or use styles that don't have matching eyebrows.. Good job though.

I'm using custom eyebrows that's why they look the same in all pictures. If you use Maxis default eyebrows they will match the hair color. I understand your dislike of eyebrows that don't match the hair, that's why I made sure eyebrows match the hair color (I thought I mentioned that in my first post).

Quote:
What maxis hairstyle did you recolor and change?

I believe it's called flipped...something. It's a pretty short hair to begin with but I hate the bangs that come with it.

For the people who requested modifications and making this for toddlers, children etc. unfortunately I have to say that is not possible. The way I made this is by manipulating the alpha and not the mesh and to make this for a toddler, for example, someone would have to convert this type of mesh first. I don't make meshes, I tried and everything looked great in the 3D program I was using but I just couldn't get it to work in the game.

As far as the model goes, I uploaded a Japanese sim a while ago. That is my model's mother and they look almost identical. I did some funky stuff with the skin color and lipstick that prevent me from uploading them (I love Helaene's skin but I liked the nose from a different skin better so I combined them so I can't share it with other people, I tweaked the lipstick a bit and I found out that its creator doesn't like that so I'm not going to share it with other people). The eyebrows are a darker version of the ones I used on my Orta sim. Like I said, the skin is mainly from Helaene:bow:. Eyes are by echo66:bow2: (the coolest looking black eyes I've ever seen). Freckles are the same as the ones on my Japanese sim. The eye shadow came with the Pyramid Head download. If you download my Japanese sim and put this stuff on her and maybe tweak her eye area a bit she will look just like this model. I hope that helps.

Since so many people liked this hairstyle and generally seem to like the idea of having more short hair styles for female sims, I decided to upload the pixie haircut I made for my permanently pregnant Rosemary :lolfrom the movie Rosemary's Baby). I had it for ages now but I didn't know if anyone would be interested. I made some re-colors too so that people are not limited to blonde hair only. I will try to upload it as soon as I finish posting this so keep your eyes peeled for that.

----------4-8-15-16-23-42----------
Test Subject
#83 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:15 PM
Those are all really cute, I can't wait to use them
#84 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:58 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 6:30 AM
Love this!! Thanks!!

Oh and I have no clue what your siggy means, and whats this about a program?
Just curious

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 8:04 AM
I agree with you about the lack of really cool short hair. This is awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:12 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you. Also, the model is very beautiful and distintive.
Test Subject
#88 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:29 PM
Thank you (your model is gorgeous too)
Test Subject
#89 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:54 AM
they look real good. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:55 AM
I like it so much!
Test Subject
#91 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:53 AM
It's so very, very cute! Luv it, Thanx! And ur right. There's not enough short hair styles.
Test Subject
#92 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:16 PM
so beautiful, I love it!! thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:02 AM
great hairstyle!

i can't help but notice the sim you used has an uncanny resemblance to the girl in Silent Hill 3. are you going to ever put her up for download?
Test Subject
#94 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
OH! I LOVE IT! LOOKS JUST LIKE MY HAIR (Only shorter and without bangs).
Test Subject
#95 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:49 AM
These are fantastic! Thanks so much for making these. ^_^
Test Subject
#96 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:58 AM
A great looking short cut. Keep on keeping on! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:49 PM
Wow, shiny!

Click here! You know you want to.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM
Excellent! I'm not going to download yet (I realize I haven't played in like, forever, but I've still been downloading allot) but when I start playing some more, I'll get it. Also, love the sig. Big Lost fan here ^_^
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 10:53 AM
so cute!

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM
I love a-lines! Thank you! *hugs* Yayayayay!:D
Page 4 of 5