Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Collection - 5 sets of eyes w/ contacts

by bruno Posted 3rd Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 6:00 AM by bruno

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 9:17 AM
Wow those are incredible!
Alchemist
#27 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 9:53 AM
Brilliant and beautiful! Thank you, also for the contacts!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:13 AM
Gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:44 AM
Shiny, and pretty!
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 11:58 AM
It's been a LONG time since I've been impressed by eyes. I have to say that these may be the best I've ever seen, even better than the much-lauded Enayla. Looks like I need some new defaults. But which set? XD These are great, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:06 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 2:40 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
You did a wonderful job on the eye white shadowing as well as the eye reflections. I have always had a problem getting the eyewhites to look proper myself
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:47 PM
*giggles maniacally* <-- all that needs said really :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
absolutely stunning, thanks for doing contacts too :lovestruc , I hate getting new eyes and having to make a new sim just to use them

CDHB (Coalition for the Decimation of Happy Bunnies) is recuiting new members. Sign up today and help rid humanity of these Evil Invaders! YOU TOO CAN BE A HERO!!!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:15 PM
These eyes are amazing!I love you,Bruno!

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:25 PM
Wow!
These are all so breathtakingly beautiful, amazing!
They're all going in my downloads folder, though God knows I already have enough stuff in there. :P

When I become famous, you can keep this as an autograph
I'd stop eating chocolate, but I'm no quitter.
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:32 PM
Saunakalja? Kalakeitto? Really incubi-like names. *giggles hysterically*
These eyes are amazing.
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:35 PM
Love your eye sets <3 Thanks so much for makin more sets!
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 5:21 PM.
Default Is a 'thanks' post.
*faint*
Ok, i can handle this! these are like the most amazing eyes i have seen in a very long time!!
Right, i'm just gonna nip of, to make some more sims, haha.

Hi y'all!
My diary
Scholar
#39 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM
I love them! I think these need to be geneticized... *makes plan* ...so I can use all of them.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
This is probably the coolest thing anyone has ever uploaded to MTS2. Seriously.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous! I downloaded all 5 sets + all 5 contacts. Thank you!
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
bruno has once again made something brillant. :D

how amazing.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:23 PM
woah!i seriously can't wait to download them all,they're fantastic!
thanks bruno ^_^
Forum Resident
#44 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:44 PM
God!! What beautiful eyes, Bruno! I just freaked out wen I saw these! I love your creations, you just have these really nice textures. I have like dozens upon dozens of your lipsticks, too. I just can't get enough of your creations!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Forum Resident
#45 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 8:31 PM
Bruno, you continue to astound me! All of your fabulous eyes really bring my sims to life!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 11:00 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Thank you so much! I already have a kajillion eyes, but these are going in the Downloads folder nonetheless. Thank you!!!
Scholar
#47 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 11:46 PM
Wow ! Superb work ! I like these eyes (especialy the glass and moonlight). Bravo Bruno, it's again a beautiful job ! Thank you !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Scholar
#48 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 2:49 AM
Thrilling eyes + name code challenge = masterpiece. Thank you! (apart of Crapula which is quite meanigfull in french, I couldn't decode the names, but will still try...)

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#49 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:48 AM
Kicka**!!!!!!!
You have outdone yourself once again..
Thanks..

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:23 AM
I hope you will give us the answer to the code eventually for the benefit of those who are curious but not gifted enough to decipher it.

I have played with the contacts in game, and I must say they are all wonderful. Moonlight is my favorite. I hope someone will make defaults of them. Thank you so much for sharing your meticulously polished works.
Page 2 of 5