Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grow

by Consort Posted 7th Nov 2012 at 5:03 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2013 at 1:11 AM by Consort

363 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts, 178 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 15
Test Subject
#351 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:43 PM
Hello there! I really like this mod and consider it a must have for the sims 3 . I was wondering if u are still active on the forums as I would have a few questions about the XML Tuning.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#352 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:39 PM
This seems like fun! I'll have to try out how it works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#353 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:22 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#354 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:03 PM
Is it possible to choose which sliders are affected by this mod ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#355 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:27 PM
It's a shame the clipping issue happens, this is something I would of loved if it was added into the sims 4 if they couldn't include it in the previous games, I still love using this in my game though, the clipping in the animations cracks me up sometimes xD
Test Subject
#356 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eddy_B_Simmer
It's a shame the clipping issue happens, this is something I would of loved if it was added into the sims 4 if they couldn't include it in the previous games, I still love using this in my game though, the clipping in the animations cracks me up sometimes xD

Does this work for 1.67?
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lon7617
Does this work for 1.67?

I'm using this mod with patch 1.67 and it's working fine for me. Consort has confirmed in post #352 that the mod is a pure script mod and compatible with patch 1.69. Any mod that works with patch 1.69 will also work with patch 1.67 unless it is a core mod. :-)

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#358 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 9:56 AM
it doesn't work on sims 4 ?
Field Researcher
#359 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tourtel
it doesn't work on sims 4 ?

No, it does not work with Sims 4. This mod is for Sims 3 only.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#360 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 2:17 PM
I love this mod so much! Been using it for years! Does anyone know how to turn off the notifications?
Lab Assistant
#361 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SY_89
I love this mod so much! Been using it for years! Does anyone know how to turn off the notifications?

Have you experienced any lag with this mod?
Test Subject
#362 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 6:51 PM
I'll admit I'm a bit foolish. I wanted to transfer one of my save files from one computer to another but forgot to use the Clean Up function before putting the save game on my flash drive. I no longer have access to the computer where I originally played so I cannot go in, clean it up, then put the new version on my flash drive. My question is, would it be safe to put my save file back in? I put this mod on my new computer, so it should detect it if I load up the save file, right?
Test Subject
#363 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 11:00 PM
Turn off when moving to clipboard and into a new house?
This is working fine for me so far. Thanks!

I know I need to turn it off when moving a household with children or teens into the library. But what if I'm just kicking them out of one house in "Edit Town" mode and putting them into another house (or the same house--sometimes I need to do this to re-set someone in the household)? Do I still need to turn it off in that case?

Thanks,
~Xaphod Vajjevoo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#364 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 7:03 AM
Thank you so much for this mod!
I tried it out when I first started playing the Sims 3 in 2019 and it worked great
I definitely plan on using it again!
Page 15 of 15