Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 3:15 PM Last edited by pekesims : 20th Jan 2015 at 4:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mateuspitombeira
I have the 1.3.20.1010 version of The Sims 4, and have tried a baby once. The newborn was a "bug". When you'll upload the compatible version of this mod?

I have just started working on it, it won't take me long but as you are not the only one with bugs (you can read Dandebalou's messages), I need to test it in the game. Could you tell me what was wrong with the newborn and which flavour are you using? Have you got the pregnancy scan or another mod related with the pregnancy installed?
Thanks. I’m in no hurry. You might want to know though that I ran into another glitch yesterday that may not have anything to do with the pregnancy scan mod. When I scanned a sim, the mod said she was pregnant with two girls and three boys. I wasn’t playing that household when the babies were born so they were named by the game. There were three boys names and two girls names just as the scan said there would be. When I aged them up, however, “Micah” and “Reese” were wearing dresses and had long hair. Looking at them in CAS mode revealed they were girls. So the sim actually had four girls and one boy. Two of the four girls, however, were given names usually given to boys – making the names consistent with the scan but not the actual gender. No big deal. I was able to fix it with the "cas.fulleditmode" cheat but I thought you might want to know. I also quickly tested several pregnancies and most had the number and sex of babies the scan said they would have.

Yes, I want to know, thanks for the update. I have just started updating the mod right now, but I don't know yet what could be causing this issue. I will keep you informed.

Edit: I have checked the list of names just in case and "Micah" and "Reese" are listed as English female names, not only male names... so that's EA's fault
The problem is still the same then: the scan says something but then the babies are another gender/number.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 5:40 AM
thanks man
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 9:49 PM
I finally updated it and tested what you told me about javanerd's pregnancy scan.
Read the new "Known issues" section.
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
I finally updated it and tested what you told me about javanerd's pregnancy scan.
Read the new "Known issues" section.

Thank you! So as long as I don't use the pregnancy scan more than once, it works fine. Is that right? Using it more than once actually changes the number and gender of the babies? Not that it matters to me right now. My pregnancy scan mod stopped working altogether yesterday. I was so desperate to get it working again that after trying everything I could think of I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game but it STILL doesn't work! Am searching for possible solutions now.
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:12 PM
Default Little Question
@Peke

Hey Peke.

I have a little question.
Is it possible to make a mod that shortens the duration of pregnancy?
When you gave me the mod with the sextuplets, you spoke of an mistake. But I found this "mistake" awesome.
Could you make a mod where the chance of having twins is highest, A baby and triplets in about 50/50 and then quadruplets and quintuplets?
But even with a shorter pregnancy.
Is this possible? And you can make different duration of pregnancy ... for example, 12 hours or 16?

If this is not possible, it is also ok.
But if it is, it would be fantastic. I play stories in Sims 4 and the original game pregnancy lasts to loooooooooong.

Greets
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 7:06 PM
I dont know this is not working for me:/ I am only having single babies and I have the quint mod..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dandebalou
Thank you! So as long as I don't use the pregnancy scan more than once, it works fine. Is that right? Using it more than once actually changes the number and gender of the babies? Not that it matters to me right now. My pregnancy scan mod stopped working altogether yesterday. I was so desperate to get it working again that after trying everything I could think of I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game but it STILL doesn't work! Am searching for possible solutions now.

No, reading the comments in the "pregnancy scan" post it does not seem to depend on if you scan once or more. It does not detect it right...
About your problem with the pregnancy scan not working... sorry, I can't help you But I would appreciate if you tell me how you did when you solve it.

Quote: Originally posted by dani_cat_84
@Peke

Hey Peke.

I have a little question.
Is it possible to make a mod that shortens the duration of pregnancy?
When you gave me the mod with the sextuplets, you spoke of an mistake. But I found this "mistake" awesome.
Could you make a mod where the chance of having twins is highest, A baby and triplets in about 50/50 and then quadruplets and quintuplets?
But even with a shorter pregnancy.
Is this possible? And you can make different duration of pregnancy ... for example, 12 hours or 16?

If this is not possible, it is also ok.
But if it is, it would be fantastic. I play stories in Sims 4 and the original game pregnancy lasts to loooooooooong.

Greets

Sure, it is possible. And you can choose the number of hours you want too. Let me know the exact percentages you have in mind and I will do it.

Quote: Originally posted by chattychat240
I dont know this is not working for me:/ I am only having single babies and I have the quint mod..

Do you have any other pregnancy related mod? Is the mod showing up in the list when you start the game? Do you have any other mod working? Do you have your game updated?
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
No, reading the comments in the "pregnancy scan" post it does not seem to depend on if you scan once or more. It does not detect it right...
About your problem with the pregnancy scan not working... sorry, I can't help you But I would appreciate if you tell me how you did when you solve it.

IF I solve it, I'll by happy to let you know. It's the strangest thing. I've noticed now that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Once in a great while it will work the first time I type it in. More often I type it repeatedly and it sometimes works after seven to ten tries. I haven't counted but am thinking about doing that. Other times I just give up. I know nothing at all about programming but can't imagine why it would work sometimes and not others. Maybe I'll post to that thread and see if the maker of the mod can help. I'll let you know. Thanks again for this one and for your help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dandebalou
IF I solve it, I'll by happy to let you know. It's the strangest thing. I've noticed now that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Once in a great while it will work the first time I type it in. More often I type it repeatedly and it sometimes works after seven to ten tries. I haven't counted but am thinking about doing that. Other times I just give up. I know nothing at all about programming but can't imagine why it would work sometimes and not others. Maybe I'll post to that thread and see if the maker of the mod can help. I'll let you know. Thanks again for this one and for your help.

It does not make any sense... sometimes yes, sometimes no?
Good luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:07 PM
thaks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:07 PM
thaks
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chattychat240

its not working for me either.. all my other mods are compatable and my script mods is enabled.. i dont understand how this works?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 6:13 AM
it works it works i love this thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 10:02 AM
thank u i just hope that i installed it properly lol i will soon find out when my sims get preg lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:44 PM
Yayyy its working now!! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:11 PM
Request: could U make a version with longer pregnancy as well as sixtuplets?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jesmart
Request: could U make a version with longer pregnancy as well as sixtuplets?

Sure! Which odds for each number of babies and how long the pregnancy do you want?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:56 AM
Hello, and thank you for this mod.
Could you do this version for me ? 50-25-13-7-4-1 with longer pregnancy (15 days if possible).
Test Subject
#69 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:01 AM
Default Doesn´t work
I have this mod, I want six babies - pregnancy.scan said there will be 3 boys and 3 grils, but at the end of the pregnancy I have only 1 baby... :-(
Test Subject
#70 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:34 PM
Yeah I also think that pregnancy scan doesn't work with this mod. I had pregnancy scan 2.0 in my game before and during most of the pregnancy and when my Sim was pregnant the scan results switched each time between 2 girls and 4 boys and just one boy. I assumed this was just a glitch and because the game didn't allow me to try for baby again I thought that it was definilty sixtuplets(I had 2 sims in this household already so plus six babies equals 8 Sims aka full household). But I was still uncertain so I saved a few hours before the birth. And for the first few tries it actually turned out to only be a single boy. I then tried the reseed option and wanted to get the game to give me another number of babies but that only worked for someting up to triplets even if the scanner said I had changed it to 2 girl and 2 boys or something like that. I then tried taking out the pregnancy scan and after restarting the game it acutally worked and my Sim gave birth to 2 girls and 4 boys. So I suggest you try the same thing if you still have a savegame before the birth. You should then get the 3 boys and 3 girls.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:09 PM
Is it possible for someone like me, a complete noob, to edit the mod by myself, for personal use? I want different percentages for the mod with quin- and sextuplets but I would feel like a big bother to ask you to change it for me D: Lovely mod btw!
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 10:12 AM
I installed the 50/50 Quad&Quin but only always got one child :/
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 11:24 AM
Can you please do one when you're guaranteed sextuplets? Or a 50/50 quint/sextuplets? Thank you in advance x
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:26 AM
Pretty Please?
This mod is great. I'll be using the realistic odds for my 'real world' save. Really would LOVE a 10 - 40 - 10 - 40 flavor. Again, thanks in advance. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 1:27 AM
thanks
Page 3 of 8