Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 4:49 PM
Default Loading screen question...
I recently installed Clean UI and now I need regular loading screens not widescreen as I don't have widescreen monitors. I just have Lenovo ThinkVision monitors that are on a stand that goes up and down and they are 19 inch monitors. My question is will the widescreen loading screens work for me? I know nothing about computer and such...just how to turn them on and do the very basic stuff. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wowrosanna
will the widescreen loading screens work for me?
Well, have you... um... tried them?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 1:08 PM
How loading screens show up are more based on screen resolution than which monitors you have, so they'll probably work fine.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 4:37 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 2nd Feb 2022 at 12:44 AM.
I use one on my 19 inch square monitor but it was adjusted, you wont find the widescreen ones fit as they are.

At the time Sunrader changed it for me but I would like to do more now I am on my new pc. I don't use the randomizer. Just one more thing I will have to look into while I am setting this up. If you would like the files I know that work to give one custom screen I can drop them in here.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~