Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Toddler Mirror - **MAJOR UPDATE 4th March** - Please re-download!

by boblishman Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 3:16 PM by boblishman : Update

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 330 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 14
Test Subject
#176 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:15 AM
Default spiffy
aw nice, i was just thinking about something like that!
you cheeky mind-reader

-CBC
Test Subject
#177 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsimsgal
There is one slight problem, when I used the baby blue color it changed to pretty in pink color after the toddler changed appearence. Other then that it's a great object.

I recall having a similar problem, only it was pink and changed to blue when I used it. Once again, this is a great object.
Test Subject
#178 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:36 AM
It's just amazing, cute and tender. Thanks a lot. I guess toddlers don't stop playing with it because they loved it so much
(In fact, I have that problem too, you can't cancell the action. But as we wait a second generation of the mirror, you can always cause an error and reset the thingie. It works nice)
Inventor
#179 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:07 AM
It's terrific ! Thank you for another outstanding creation xxx
The ModFather
retired moderator
#180 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:17 AM
About the animation that can't be canceled - I'm working to fix that, and I hope to find a solution (lol! I should find tha cause, first :D).
In the meantime, here is a workaround: in order to cancel the "Look" interction, you have to cancel all the interactions from the toddler's queue (the queue must be empty).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#181 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:59 AM
:jaw: Well done, its definitely been worth the wait! Your work is amazing keep it up! :gidea: :jig: I can finally get my little bundles of joy (terror) dummys! Cheers!

[COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=DarkRed]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR] Sims or Chocolate, Sims or Chocolate, Chocolate Sims! Yeah.....?
Test Subject
#182 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 12:48 PM
Great and awesome ... Thank you both !! :moose:
Test Subject
#183 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:57 PM
OMG...thank you soooooooooooo much. you know how long its been since i wanted to change the way my kid look? lol. thank you guys....
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:59 PM
I Like this!! Great Job!! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#185 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 2:48 PM
It is fantastic!!! thanks~~
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:08 PM
this is amazing, well done
Test Subject
#187 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:30 PM
Once again this team of Boblishman and Numenor amaze me. What a gréat idea!Keep going you two!Thank you for sharing. .
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:55 PM
Thats fantastic thanks!

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:19 PM
thanks a lot! it's a great item and it's very useful! :D

another time thank you!

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:25 PM
lol. teens, adults and elders can change a toddlers appearance in 'open for business' with a mirror. they pick up the toddler and bring he/she over to the mirror. But this is good for anyone who doesn't have 'open for business'
Test Subject
#191 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:26 AM
Can u make it in a rar file plz?
Test Subject
#192 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:04 AM
Thanks alot. You guys make my sims2 even more fantastic.
Test Subject
#193 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:19 AM
Default really great object!!!
I LOVE this object!!! I agree with whoever said that it's nice to have a toddler mirror that looks like an actual toddler toy. It's adorable.
Top Secret Researcher
#194 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:00 AM
Awesome work!
Test Subject
#195 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:28 AM
I'm on (another) download break, but this is something I can't do without. :o

So pretty, too.
Test Subject
#196 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:56 AM
Im having more fun playing with the toddlers, all these great new toys. Thanks !!
A++ on your hard work.
Test Subject
#197 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:42 PM
I love this mirror! :mdance: Thanks for this great object!
One thing.. the catalog description says +creativity, the message box when the toddler plays with it says they got a point of charisma, but they actually get a body point.
Test Subject
#198 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:26 PM
Ooh thank you. I just spent ages looking through my downloads folder just to delete the last toddler mirror to make room for this new fabulous one! It's gorgeous, my toddlers will love it, thank you both!

For a really good site, go to my site, cheekyzmonkeyz. Do NOT I repeat NOT expect there to be any sim downloads. It is not a sim site. Plus, click here for...something weird. You'll see.
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 7:05 PM
Amazing! Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#200 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 8:01 PM
Yay! Just what I've always wanted! Thanks so very much *gives thank you candies*

Page 8 of 14