Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 3:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't use fridge/stuck paperboy
Windows 10.

I had moved a pair of Capps into a lot in Veronaville. The paperboy would get stuck in the porch area of the house, and neither Sim could use the fridge. I sold the fridge, bought new (neither was custom fridge) but it didn't help. I ended up moving them to the lot with the two houses on it, and everything seems to work now (yay!) BUT the paperboy is still getting stuck on the porch. EVERYONE'S porch.

What the heck?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 4:28 PM
I don't know about the fridge, but the porches in Veronaville tend to be too small. It's possible for sims in small spaces to get onto squares they can't, under the coding, get out of. Try expanding the porches and see if the poor kid can escape that way.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)