Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 4:12 AM
I play on PC via Steam, EA app only runs the game without mod
I play on PC via Steam, EA app only makes the game work without mods...
Before with Origin I have always played without problems, do you know how I can fix it?
I've already repaired the game on Steam, and cleared cache of EA app, Reinstalled EA app, and nothing changes

----> I apologize for my precarious English, it is not my language.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 5:22 AM
Did you turn script mods back on in the game options within the Sims 4? After updates it gets turned off by default and you need to reset it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Did you turn script mods back on in the game options within the Sims 4? After updates it gets turned off by default and you need to reset it.

Hi, the game, after origin had been replaced by EA App, did not open at all, with mods ..
So I removed the mod folder, and without the game it started ...

But, in the end given the numerous problems, of having most of the Sims 4 stuff on now EA apps and a few others on Steam, I decided to unlink the two accounts, and I bought back the few Sism4 expansions I had on Steam, on EA app, since they are now discounted ...
And now I have all the Sims 4 stuff on the EA App .. and now everything works, the game is even faster than before, and everything mod, cc, gallery and Exspress delivery works ...

----> I apologize for my precarious English, it is not my language.