Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

School Days Accessory Pack

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM by generalzoi

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:24 PM
Nice work! I can think of a few Sims I can use these for... perfect for storytelling, thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:16 AM
thx soo much! they look awesome

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. ♥♥
Simpage.♥http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=404083
MySpace.♥http://www.myspace.com/2_k00l_4_sk00l
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:21 AM
I think I am gonna have a fun time recoloring these-of course I will link back here! I wouldn't want to steal your work. I (yes, me, my dumb, self, and I) couldn't even predend to create something that great! Seriously!

**rent this space**
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:28 AM
perfect for my movie...thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 5:00 AM
The pompoms are perfect for something I'm working on! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 3:07 PM
Wow ... I downloaded the items for my Little sister and she loves them. She have made a school Great!!

You don't know what you have before you have lost it!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 11:32 PM
This is one of the coolest/awesomest downloads I've ever seen! Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:08 AM
These are too perfect! Thank you so much!! *boing boing*

*...xX~suspended on silver wings~Xx...*
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:22 AM
even though I like it, I'm thinking of taking it out of my game. O.o

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
#35 Old 2nd May 2006 at 5:59 PM
Pom Poms
Hi there, I really love your work! And I was wondering if you could do me a favour!?!
Pretty pretty please could you do a zip version of the poms in red and yellow instead of green and pink???
I really badly need them for a movie I'm making, and i will put you in the credits and everything and take no credit for it at all!
Thank you soooooooo much!
Adam
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SARAH-MICHELLE-GELLAR-MAD
Hi there, I really love your work! And I was wondering if you could do me a favour!?!
Pretty pretty please could you do a zip version of the poms in red and yellow instead of green and pink???
I really badly need them for a movie I'm making, and i will put you in the credits and everything and take no credit for it at all!
Thank you soooooooo much!
Adam

It's against site rules to upload a .zip and .rar of the same file. I use .rar because the compressed file is smaller. You can find a tutorial for downloading .rar files here: http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=62041

I also no longer do recolors of my meshes. I simply have to much to do, and working with graphics is my least favorite part of the creation process. All my meshes are fully recolorable, and I try to make it as easy as possible to do. You are free to recolor them on your own.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. I can only do so much, especially with finals going on right now. But send me a link to the movie once you have it, I'd like to see it.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:23 PM
These are great.
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:56 PM
I love it! :P
Field Researcher
#39 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:30 AM
This is so awesome!! I'm so late...I just found these! Thank you!!

--green
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:03 AM
I saw some of this stuff in a story on the exchange the other day and was like "I wish I could get this for my game" Nice work, thanks a lot!! =]
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:16 PM
pretty cool!! thanks, they look great
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:12 PM
Thank you...verry cool stuff...
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM
hello, i like the above designs, especially the message bag, becos i had this style in real, haha, hope that you will make more recolour of this one, thx a lot!BYE :lovestruc :lovestruc

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:21 PM
Default Where can it be found
This is great!! Where can it be fouind tho??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:05 AM
Everything is this set is an accessory, meaning it can be found under Glasses in the game.

Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:58 PM
Hey this stuff is sooo cool! I am new here so i dont know if it is against site rules to suggest something from a different site but this would go great with the simlogical school set.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:30 AM
You can mention other sites here. We won't get jealous :D. I agree though, I think I downloaded some stuff from there ages ago when I thought I'd still be actually playing the game.

Field Researcher
#48 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:56 AM
Great work. Thanks :'D
Scholar
#49 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:29 AM
thank you so much for all your beautiful meshes

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:19 PM
Default Hello
Um could you please upload these in zip. only because i don't have the rar. thingy..

thank you very much..
Page 2 of 4